Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

9th March Written Update : Complete

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!! God this Raavi is like a younger sibling's nightmare.. I cannot imagine how an older sister can be such a self centered selfish bully.. Rashi does need to control her impulses, but Raavi is just too much... Who is she to yell at Rashi along with Jeet and Pinky or even complain to Raavi.. JP should have asked her to shut it and go inside.. Really horrible parenting from the both of them.. Dolly is able to relate to Rashi much better than her own family.

What Lucky says is right JP cant run away from their responsibilities by sending Rashi to a boarding school. They need to realise that they have a teenage daughter and she is not like Raavi - who needs to be treated like a friend/adult or Sunny - who needs to be pampered like a child.

I just cannot understand that girl Raavi, she has too much attitude and too much selfishness and is forgetting that Rashi is her own sister afterall.. JP not curbing her behavior makes it all the more worse..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sns23

Thanks for the update!! God this Raavi is like a younger sibling's nightmare.. I cannot imagine how an older sister can be such a self centered selfish bully.. Rashi does need to control her impulses, but Raavi is just too much... Who is she to yell at Rashi along with Jeet and Pinky or even complain to Raavi.. JP should have asked her to shut it and go inside.. Really horrible parenting from the both of them.. Dolly is able to relate to Rashi much better than her own family.

What Lucky says is right JP cant run away from their responsibilities by sending Rashi to a boarding school. They need to realise that they have a teenage daughter and she is not like Raavi - who needs to be treated like a friend/adult or Sunny - who needs to be pampered like a child.

I just cannot understand that girl Raavi, she has too much attitude and too much selfishness and is forgetting that Rashi is her own sister afterall.. JP not curbing her behavior makes it all the more worse..

Mru 🤗 How are you jaan 🤗

Yes even I expected Jeet to tell Raavi to go inside.. 😕 Both are horrible 😲
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hated Parvarish today.. today's Epi made me so much frustrated..😡

i muted today's haalf epi.. Everything was so much exaggerated.. too much misunderstandings..😕

Light hearted serial ka kya say kya kr k rakh dia..

I want Shweta in another show now.. .. too much hated today's epi..😡 Wanna kill Raavi alongwith Jeet pinki..😡 they should simply go to hell..😡 aa gaye parenting karnay..😡 Raavi k chamchey..😡

Dis is not dat Parvarish serial which i used to like.. Hope Shweta soon leave dis serial nd again come in some other love story serial..😳 waiting 4 her Indo pak Serial Sultanat.. hope dat will be good..!!!😳

Parvarish sucks now..😵

i'm not liking it anymore now..👎🏼
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sns23

Thanks Prerna for the update. You are awesome and love your hardwork.👏

I agree with all the comments you have made. Raavi had no right to yell at raashi when their parents are yelling. Luckyji is right.😊
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Mru 🤗 How are you jaan 🤗

Yes even I expected Jeet to tell Raavi to go inside.. 😕 Both are horrible 😲

Guddiii 🤗🤗🤗🤗 me good.. hows u???

This show seems to be the only one i can follow these days, but if someone doesnt ask raavi to keep quite and teach pinky jeet parenting, yeh bhi chala jayega.. :P  Crazy family :|