Thendral

Update for Friday 09-Mar-2012 Rocking episode

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the Wonderful udpate and comments🤗! Yaaay you got good TA/T scene😃.

Not a bad episode. So CP and Bhuv are heading to Padma home. May be they will get Thulz address from the college?? Doubt whether T/B slapping is there on Monday? Monday these people will search and end up in Padma house. Hope they don't drag the searching scene in the car...sigh😕. Padma/Bhuv scene will be fun to watch. Padma too will not keep her mouth shut.. She will put in her 2 cents😆.

Shebba... finally TA spoke to T without mentioning Pei name inbetween😛. It was a good scene to remove the uneasiness inbetween them😉. When Thuls said yov, I almost choked laughing... lol😆. Same old TA...still no responsibilities... Whenever he says that he wants to spend money buying things, I am getting scared whether money problem will rise again.

So TA/T heading to Bhuv house. Good Prabha being called there. Hmmm... but the promo did not show him and not sure whether he would have allowed Bhuv talk to that level which made T slap her😲.

Waiting for good promo😍.
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update Lakshayam. (Love that comment on asking VR to see the promo.. but got to say each comment of urs are hilarious... I am in LOL)

No eagerly awaited Palars today... but Yahooo finally some nice TT moments which was totally unexpected. Hey T enna pavam TA romba veratra... But it was cute when she did that. And ofcourse TA's reaction. Loved his mind voice, "Appodye kannathula rendu adi kudukalama". Totally loved that few minutes. CT doesn't like viewers to have good TT momemts for few minutes more had to make Deepa call them. But if its Bhujjis no thadangal. Ada pongappa.

Deepa is now worried more for Mohan than her and T is worried for Deepa more than she is for Mohan. :)

Loved VR's dialogs. I wish he goes and tells college board remembers on what type of lady they have in the committee. May be that is what he mentioned when he has to acts based on the actions of the other person. Bhuvana should be greatfrul to Deepa. If not for her Prabha will be no more. What female is she? Indra cannot keep her mouth shut. But good that she told so we can get to enjoy the rest of the Slaps and Strangles.

What is this CP going to do after sending every one out from college? Study all by herself. She wants to drag T into this and send her also out from college. Romba nalla ennam.

Two more promo scenes left, so probably no promo for next week - Dislike Edited by viswai123 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😃 Yay, you got T&T😃

VR was awesomeee👏 His dialog "Paanathala ellam satikka mudiyum nu nenaikura illa, so un paanathu kitta avan yaaru enga irukan nu kelu" was great😆 Just loved his ethir arguments😃
Grrr, but this Indira told that Mohan is Thulasi bro nu, okie nvm as we can see some slaps🤣

Awww, T&T kitchen scene was cuteee and funny😆 The way TA tried to make Thuls smileee, HAHAHA sweet😍 I loved the "Kannadi - Ennaadi" dialogs, especially when Thuls said second time "Kannadi" her expression was cuteee...And when she called him as YOV🤣🤣 After a long time i enjoyed T&T and happpyyy😍😍 Soo cuteee😆

I liked it when Thuls said to Deepa that Mohan can handle the issue😆 Hahaha, poor Deepa. Dw, your friends are there for you😃 So they are going to Bhuv house and Prabha is gonna call Bhuv and tell her to come back to home😆 But slap appo he was not there, maybe he will come after Thuls leaves😆 Sigh need to wait 2 - 3 days Loved Thendral after a long time, pls noo more dragging😔

Hope we have one Promo tomorrow😍

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the colorful update Lakhsyam.😊👏 Very good episode.👏 It's interesting to see how the characters are all meeting one another and getting connected.👏 Brilliantly capturing everyone's feelings. Very good understanding between husband and wife😊. T&t has started to enjoy their cute moments in their house... Wow! What a romantic exchange. It shows how much TA cares and lovesThuls… just amazing to see lovey dovey scenes - not sure how long it will last long before next sets of hurdles lurking them.

The conversation between T&t was really sweet and cute. TA knows how to make thuls happy... Finally after MU track, happy set of circumstances between T&t shown which is good. Working together has been the highlight of T&t's marriage.

Helping, supporting and building each other up makes their marriage, stronger and healthier. Hopefully friendship and M&K relationship have been portrayed well for the past few weeks. Hats off to the team for showing such positive scenes. 👏
Coming to deepa's track, summa kathai viruvirunu…poguthu😉… Deepa's mother indira should watch how much thuls cares about deepa (then only she will understand that thuls cares more about deepa than…her...lol😆) Selfish creature…who does not care about others😡. Mohan rushing to prabha's house was shown well. After charu's track it is cp and B is creating problems not only for deepa but for thuls also.

In upcoming epi's B will go to MM house and will have a heated argument with padma. It will be nice to watch if anand get involved as good police in this matter. With advice from shymala hope he will do good to thuls, deepa and kalyani and M. Waiting for the next episode.😍
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmi Akka!!😃🤗...you got a good episode😃

VR was good...and Indira madam...1hr la Buwana Aunty is going to find whole history of Mohan aam...history finding la Mohan's fathers name MM nu mattum she wont find pola😲...if she knnw that i don't think she is that much brave to step in to that house🤢

TA want T to smile aam🤣...i think after seeing live slap...someone need to make him smile🤣 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

TA want T to smile aam🤣...i think after seeing live slap...someone need to make him smile🤣

HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA TANS🤣 I think Thuls will take that job🤣 Poor TA pei arancha mathiri whole day gonna be polaa😆 Illathi Thuls give him some shock treatment😆🤣

@Lakshmi ka: Loved your comment about VR not watching promo🤣
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful updates Laksyam!!  You got a great episode today!!

So another week has finished…I like how this week there is actually a bit of suspense and something to look forward to for next week.

VR was great today!!  As a father to Deepa and a fatherly figure to Tulasi he did his best with his dialogues.  Indira on the other hand likes to escape when ever possible as long as she is happy.

Lol Bhuvana and CP are rushing off to MM's house….they don't know what surprise is waiting for them!

Aww…TT….lol…a mix of argument, comedy and romance…nicely well played today.

Tulasi was glowing again and I love how she handled Tamil…love seeing the funny Tamil again

The emotion Tulasi let out because of what happened to Deepa was well done…as her best friend Tulasi is going to fight this battle…support from Tamil and Prabha is good.

End scene was good…Mohan and Bhuvana going in opposite directions.

I hope next week Thendral's good…want to see more TT scenes and the consequences of this entire college incident. 

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshmi for the cute update😉😉

After a long week i m back to the forum i believe...VR sir rocked with left and right words to bhuvana..but this bhuvana ava fate to get from her daughternnu who can change😆😆😆

Love TA and Thulz as usual...Slighta romance is coming up..Cool...Why thulz is hiding mohan love...May be TA will shows his old avataro????😆😆😆...Sema counter comedy "Kannadi ennadi" cool...Bhuvana vs padma and bhuvana vs thulz monday i believe...I cant wait for it...overall thendral in terms of suraavali is coming up in form of thulz
lakshyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

TA want T to smile aam🤣...i think after seeing live slap...someone need to make him smile🤣

Good one Tanu..🤣 I think inniki TA should have got it...just escaped..from T..Sethu vachu Bhuvana going to get...🤣