WU 9 Mar 12 - [Siddi wins one round]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Update...
Thanks for the update dear 😊 . Hope at least on Monday siddhi will speak about her feelings for kunal as we all knew that kunal is not going to express anything before siddhi does as he is on guilt trip.
Thanks for the update capsie...  🤗Loved the precap and the agneepath song sequence.. I'm in love with this song , all thanks to parichay and SiNal that i heard it and hearing it daily.. Never knew it was from agneepath before i heard it in parichay 
TY for th updt

Not been watching bec of Dravid quitting the game...sad n proud just like him
Thanks for the update... Even i am in love with the Agneepat song... Me too listening to it daily... and it just reminds me of SINAL and not hrithik and priyanka...
thanks for the WU...
loved thw ab mujh mein kahin sequence...hope there would be some sinalicious scenes on monday...
thanks for the update 
That song was originally pictured on Hritik and his sister.. but  smae goes for me, when ever i get t hear this song.. i only visualize SINAL
This song suit SINAL so well that it seems it was meant  for them and they were meant for this song