Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HOLI AAYEE RE 

GITA HARI 

Call it Holi,Rangpanchami or Vasant Utsav,this spring festival is celebrated with much gaiety and gay abandon in various parts of our country on Phalgun Poornima.Since ancient times,this is one festival where nothing comes between different social strata,caste or age.The two-day festivities range from bonfires being lit on the previous evening to commemorate the astounding escape of Bhakt Prahlad from asur Hiranyakashipus sister Holika.The second day is celebrated by spraying colours,guzzling thandai and feasting on gujjiyas,mithais and a lavish gastronomic spread.rs are incomplete without th late every serial has its shar o this festival of colours.Lets fi creen actors take on Holi is!

>> Rupaly Ganguly aka Pinky of Parvarrish 

I love holi,its my favourite festival.I've always played a fun holi with all of my friends and family using tomatoes,eggs and colours.I still remember once I had fever but still I played holi with water and not only that I also ate laddu which were full of bhaang.Now you can imagine how my holi celebrations are 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters