Chaska Meter: Where Does Hum Paanch Fall

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey I-Fians,

Here's the remote to control the Chaska Meter!

What is the Chaska Meter?

Its a 1 to 10 ranking system.  In this poll you can give the story line a ranking from 1 to 4 (4 being the highest).  With your votes, we will combine the hits the show gets and the type of comments it gets to derive the final rating.  Here are the full details for the Chaska Meter:

Chaska Meter Details

So now we are asking the members of this section to vote from 1 to 4 according to the CURRENT HUM PAANCH story line.  What should you consider while voting?  Well how is the story line?  Is it interesting?  Is it boring?  Is it original?  How is the acting of the cast?  How are the dialgoues?  There's lots you can consider.....

You can post your rating from 1-4 in this thread (if you want to justify your rating and give comments, please feel free to do so)!

And don't forget to tune into Telly Chaska on Mondays at 11 PM IST or download it on podcasts.  Now your voices will be heard as it is you guys who are the ones with the Chaska Controller!

Thank You!

From,

The Dev Team at I-F

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Thnx di.

I only get to watch it like once a week. Cuz its on like once now. I dont know y. I think it shud b on more.. 😊

From 4 I wud give it 3.5/4 😊 Hum Paanch doesnt really have a story line cuz its a comedy... n its really funny n gud. N ppl act really gud in dat show. 😊
rishithegreat thumbnail
QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm i'd give it 3/4 because itz a hilarious show but sumtimes i dun like it when they keep mentioning stuff about ekta karpoor and the letter k. this show is just awesome and it helps me forget about my problems and just laff 😊

btw i had a question. amna ju said it comes once a week now. when and wat time does it come on at because i havent seen it in a long time.