Lalita's take : Episode for 10th March

LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode for 10th March

(Starts from the 1st kiss scene.)

Ram  caught  Priya's  hand  with  his  left  hand  as  she  walked  past  him.  It  was  time  for  desperate  measures.  Ram  was  at  such  a  stage  that  he  did  not  know  what  he  could  say  to  Priya  to  convince  her  that  he  loved  her.  Dammit,  why  did  so  many  obstacles  come  up  in  the  way  of  expression  of  his  love?  Right  from  when  he'd  called  Priya  to  his  office  to  get  some  privacy,  his  mother  had  barged  in.  In  fact,  he  hadn't  even  asked  her  why  she'd  come  in  at  that  time?  Then  the  party  where  Vikram  and  Neha,  unknowingly  created  such  a  big  fight  between  them.  And  why  did  Ronit  have  to  make  an  entry  in  that  party?  He  was  ashamed,  thoroughly  ashamed  of  what  he'd  told  Priya  but  he  had  been  blind  with  jealousy.  It  had  taken  him  so  long  to  realize  that  yes,  there  was  one  person  in  the  world  who  mattered  more  to  him  than  anything  else,  more  than  his  own  self.  And  he  was  unable  to  express  himself  to  that  one  person.  He  felt  badly  inadequate.  And  finally  the  fiasco  at  the  fashion  show.  Again  he'd  made  one  slip  when  he'd  said  that  it  was  his  family  matter.  But  he  hadn't  meant  it.  Hadn't  meant  it  at  all.  It  had  just  been  something  he'd  said  on  the  spur  of  the  moment,  without  thinking.  He  was  not  worried  about  Chhoti  or  Ayesha.  Those  things  could  be  taken  care  of.  But  he'd  again  spoiled  another  chance  of  setting  things  right. 

He  had  been  shocked  to  the  core  when  Priya  had  confessed  that  she'd  loved  him.  He  had  been  unable  to  react  …..  as  he  had  not  imagined  in  his  wildest  of  dreams  that  anyone  could  love  him  so  much.    A  fat  and  unfit  man  in  his  mid  forties.    He  had  kept  quiet,  not  sure  of  what  to  say  …  what  to  do.  He  had  been  busy  saving  in  a  corner  of  his  mind,  whatever  she'd  said.

And  again,  she  was  going  away  from  him.  It  was  now  time  to  take  action.

He  stopped  her  and  pulled  her  close  and  engulfed  her  in  a  bear  hug.  The  urge  to  touch  her  had  been  too  much,  more  than  he  could  control.  He  brought  his  lips  down  on  her  lips  and  pulled  her  closer.  In  that  brief  moment  he  noted  that  Priya  had  closed  her  eyes.  He  closed  his  eyes  too,  to  savour  his  first  kiss.  The  first  act  of  physical  intimacy  after  so  many  months  of  marriage.  And  finally  to  the  person  he  loved  more  than  life  and  who  had  admitted  that  she  loved  him  too. 

He  was  lost  in  the  feel.  Lost  in  the  abject  and  utter  surrender  of  his  own  self  in  that  one  kiss.  He  wanted  to  put  in  all  his  feelings  into  that  act.  Whatever  he  wanted  to  tell  Priya  but  couldn't.  Whatever  he  wanted  her  to  understand.  About  him.  His  lips  seemed  to  be  doing  the  talking  for  him.  Don't  go  away  Priya,  they  seemed  to  be  saying.  Don't  ever  leave  me  alone.  I  cannot  survive  without  you  any  more.  Before  you  came  into  my  life,  I  was  someone  different.  A  ruthless  business  tycoon  in  my  professional  space.  And  a  hopelessly  lonely  person  outside  the  professional  arena.  With  no  one  to  call  my  own.  Now  you've  turned  everything  upside  down.  You've  changed  me  so  much  with  your  love  and  with  your  purity  and  your  innocence  and  your  intelligence  that  I  cannot  imagine  life  without  you  any  more.  Please  understand  Priya,  that  even  after  such  a  fiasco  at  the  fashion  show,  I  am  not  worried  about  Chhoti  or  about  Ayesha.  I'm  only  bothered  about  you.  And  about  us.  I  don't  want  any  misunderstandings  between  us.  I  only  want  you  in  my  arms.  With  your  heart  beating  against  my  heart,  as  one.  Do  you  not  understand  me  Priya?  Ram  tried  to  focus  all  his  feelings  into  that  kiss  …  to  try  and  make  Priya  understand  …  without  his  having  to  say  anything.

With  the  first  pull  on  her  hands,  Priya  had  been  shocked.  And  she  had  been  bewildered  when  Ram  had  pulled  her  ruthlessly  into  his  arms  and  brought  his  face  down  to  hers.  She  had  been  wanting  this  for  so  long  …  that  she  felt  she  could  die  in  that  moment.  She  closed  her  eyes  to  etch  this  memory  in  her  life  forever.  This  was  so  special.  His  first  touch.  Yes,  they  had  hugged  a  couple  of  times  earlier  but  those  were  different.

Was  love  so  beautiful?  That  it  could  transport  you  to  a  different  world  altogether?  Where  no  one  existed  but  the  two  of  them?  Where  their  hearts  seemed  to  beat  as  one?  She  was  lost,  totally  lost  in  that  powerful,  heart  wrenching  kiss.  She  could  feel  his  breadth  on  her.  She  opened  her  eyes  to  see  his  face  once  more. 

On  opening  her  eyes,  something  seemed  to  click.  Why  had  he  pulled  her  close?  Why  was  he  kissing  her?  His  lips  seemed  to  be  giving  some  message  to  her  …  that  he  was  there  for  her  …  always. 

But  he  didn't  love  her.  She  had  lost  all  senses  and  opened  up  totally  to  him  that  morning.  Told  him  each  and  every  way  in  which  she  loved  him.  And  had  unashamedly  asked  him  what  he  felt  for  her.  But  he  hadn't  responded.  Had  said  nothing  at  all.  And  when  after  such  an  emotional  outburst  ,  she  had  said  that  she  would  be  going  to  her  mother's  place,  even  then  he  had  been  silent.  Had  not  stopped  her.

She  knew  he  cared  for  her.  Cared  a  lot.  That  was  evident  in  their  last  one  month  together.  When  he'd  listened  to  her  and  stopped  taking  his  medicines.  When  he'd  tried  to  surprise  her  with  his  crazy  antics.  When  he'd  tried  to  fulfill  every  silly  wish  of  hers  in  those  special  six  days  of  her  life.  She  also  knew  he  trusted  her.  Relied  on  her  and  depended  on  her  for  many  things.  But  …..  he  didn't  love  her. 

Then  why  was  he  so  close  to  her  now?  In  an  act  of  intimacy  which  was  to  be  shared  only  with  people  who  loved  each  other?  Was  Ram  sorry  for  her?  That  she  had  had  such  a  bad  day  after  that  outburst  in  the  morning  and  now  this  malfunction  fiasco.    Was  he  trying  to  give  her,  her  rights  as  a  wife  in  that  sense?  Was  he  trying  to  say  that  it  did  not  matter  that  he  did  not  love  her.  He  cared  for  her  and  would  not  deny  her  any  priviliges  of  being  his  wife.  And  he  would  not  deny  her  any  physical  pleasures  also.

She  suddenly  felt  ashamed.  Ashamed  to  be  an  object  of  pity.  A  tear  came  to  her  eyes,  unbidden  and  refused  to  dry  up.  It  slowly  made  its  way  down  her  cheeks.

Ram,  on  the  other  hand,  was  lost  in  his  own  thoughts.  Having  Priya  in  his  arms,  so  close  to  him  was  an  overwhelming  feeling.  He  tried  to  to  force  her  mouth  open  and  deepen  the  kiss.  To  feel  her  more  intimately.

It  was  then  that  he  felt  a  drop  of  water  on  his  cheek.  What  was  that?  He  opened  his  eyes  a  bit.

Priya  crying?  Why?  Was  she  hurt?  Angry?  Had  he  moved  too  fast?    She  had  said  that  she  loved  him.  Then  what  was  the  problem? 

He  was  shocked  and  slowly  released  his  strong  grip  around  her.  Priya  straightened  herself.  Now  tears  were  flowing  down  her  face  freely.

Ram  :  Priya  …  kya  hua?  Maine  kuch  galat  kiya? 

Priya    did  not  reply.

Ram  :  Please  Priya  … 

Priya  took  a  deep  breadth  and  shook  her  head,  sadly.  After  some  time,  she  went  off  to  the  washroom  to  change. 

Ram  was  left  standing,  alone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice take lalita, enjoyed it. plz. cont, thanks
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👍🏼  Amazing Lolita. WOW...

Ye to cheating hai mere dost... ek hi scene likha aapne. Aage ka kahan hai?? 😆😆

Now waiting for next chapter... hahahhaa

Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome, fabulous...please continue soon.😳
viny_queen thumbnail
really really nice even i think the same manners bcoz priya dont know what ram feel4 her 
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww..i loved it Lalita ji..as always😳👏
would love to hear what happened next from u!..pls update soon😊

but i hope in the real episode Priya will listen to Ram..Ram will make her listen! she will not misunderstood him again😒
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls continue.. some thing interesting can be developed ...Ram should truely confess in words what Priya means to him...

thanks lalitha
rita7482 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice waiting for next
LalitaLahiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IndYa4u

👍🏼  Amazing Lolita. WOW...

Ye to cheating hai mere dost... ek hi scene likha aapne. Aage ka kahan hai?? 😆😆

Now waiting for next chapter... hahahhaa

Agreed... kya kare... to get into the skin of the characters, had to analyse the kiss...and that got stretched so much that I couldn't stop...

Will update tomorrow (without cheating😛)

Lalita
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
As usual , your update generated as much anxiety in me and the show itself. Now I have to try to survive till your next update...

do love how you analysed their feelings, and it seems very logical. I even agree with the part about how Priya might not exactly be happy about the kiss. I have expressed on other posts, that I would have preferred a verbal communication from Ram before the kiss. Even a short, you are wrong. I love you, would have been enough. Then the kiss would have meant more than just a physical act. 

I also feel the show will also go the same direction as you are going, because the synopsis says Priya will walk away again. Of course, that only means a more dhamaakedaar declaration (Can't call it confession, as though it is a crime) from Ram. 

I am looking forward to your next update to see how you set the stage for the big C...