Written Update of Maha epi 10th march

durba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Todays episode starts wid Sandhya asking forgiveness for suraj for misbehaving wid him last night. Suraj tell hers dat he understands dat she must be going thru some pblm but she must tell her when she feels like coz it'll reduce her pain. Downstairs bhabho is offering water to the tulsi plant n babasa is looking at her as usual. Vikram tells Chavi to properly massage oil on his head. She gets irritated n the babasa tells her dat after Vikram its his turn to get oil massage. Suraj gets the newspaper for babasa. Bhabho finishes praying and Meena is serving tea to every1. Sooraj looks around for Sandhya but she's not dere. Bhabo tells suraj to sit down and asks him why his eyes are red? didnt he sleep well last night? Suraj tells he slept well but bhabho doesnt agree with him. Chaturi too comes to see if suraj is ok and tells bhabo dat surajsa's eyes are allrite but bhabo tells dat to read my son's pain u've to see thru ur mind's eyes. Meanwhile Sandhya dries her hair and looks around for her jewellery, sindoor n mangalsutra. Unable to find it newhere she goes downstairs and asks Chaturi abt it. Chaturi says she hasnt seen it. Bhabo tells her dat its not teej dat ur things will go to the mandir, it must be dere only. Bhabho asks Meena to give tea to Sandhya. Meena asks Sandhya to sit beside her n have tea comfotably but Sandhya says she's fine n sits on the threshold. Bhabo asks babasa abt the bed she had asked him to get ready. Babasa tells her wut bed? U didnt tell me abt any bed. Bhabo tells dat u keep forgetting everything and then tell me dat I dont remember. N some more stuff in rajasthani. Finally babasa says dat maybe he has forgotten abt it. Bhabo tells dat a new bed is needed for Suraj's room. Every1 is perplexed. Suraj tells dat bhabo my bed ia allrite. But bhabo insists saying dat he'll never tell about his problems. She asks everyone to follow her to Suraj's room so dat she can show them wuts wrong wid Suraj's bed. Everyone goes to Suraj's room.

Bhabo goes n stand near the bed and asks everyone includin mohit, chavi, meena and vikram to find out the problem in the bed. They dont seem to find any pblm with the bed and tell Bhabo so. She comes n asks Suraj and he tells dat the bed is allrite. She tells Sandhya dat ur the wisest among all so tell me wuts wrong with this bed. She tells dat everything is allrite. Bhabo telss dat yes dis bed is allrite bcoz it has never been used. Then Bhabo stands near the edge of the bed and asks Suraj if everything is allrite then what is dis? She lifts the bedsheet to reveal a lot of papads spread  on the mattress. She asks her what is this if everything is allrite? If everything were allrite then all dese papads would have turned to powder by now but they seems to be perfectly in shape. Meanwhile Sandhya's friend Preeti comes to visit Bhabo to ask for forgiveness for her earlier behaviour n chaturi tells her dat every1 is in sandhya's room and she goes dere. Bhabho goes and brings the jewellery box from their bed. She says dat she dis jewellery box was under her pillow and if they sleep on the bed, it shud hv been found dere. Babasa asks her wut is she saying and who put the papads here? Bhabo says dat she put the papads here last night to find out the truth. She tells Suraj and Sandhya dat she knows dat both of them sleep separate n spread separate beddings. Suraj feels embarrassed and Sandhya's eyes swell up with tears. Bhabo tells everyone dat sandhya never accepted suraj as her husband. She tells suraj dat u cant see thru her evil plans. She asks Sandhya dat why does she put sindoor n mangalsutra if she doesnt believe in their relation? Preeti listens to all dese by standing outside the door. Sandhya begs bhabho to not discuss all dese in front of everyone and dat we can discuss it in private. Bhabo berates her saying dat ppl make evil plans, deceitful plans in private, household matters are discussed in front of everyone n I'll talk here infront of everybody.

Bhabo continues to insult Sandhya and tells suraj that uu cant see thru her lies. She's trying to betray u and u dont say nething. She says dat had Sandhya accepted the relation she would have allowed him to touch her or consummate their marriage but she doesnt consider u to be upto her mark. She's so proud that she doesnt want a halwai to touch her or she doesnt want to bring down her level. Sandhya tells Bhabi dat it is not true n she respects sooraj and dat she never thinks lowly of him. Then Bhabo tells her that if that is so then tell in front of everyone that u love my sooraj. Only then I'll believe u. U have passed in 3rd position in Rajasthan, why will u love sooraj and if it is so then accept it in front of everyone. Meena takes this chance and further questions Sandhya. Meena asks Sandhya to tell everyone dat she loves Sooraj and to remain quiet. Meena tells its a simple question, tell us if u love soorajsa or not. Sandhya tells "I" n runs away from d room. Meanwhile Preeti has already left midway. Bhabo tells I have got my answer and tells Sooraj dat to understand Sandhya we dont need 15 days, only 1 question is enuff. I didnt mean to hurt u but I wanted u to know abt ur wife's truth. Sandhya listens to everything from the balcony. 

Sooraj says that yes it is true that I'm 9th pass and she's graduate. Yes we dont match wid each other. Then why is she living with me? He asks Bhabo that can u tell me wut is it that keeps her here inspite of all the insult she has to put up with everyday?Why didnt she run away at the first instance? Why didnt she just leave with her brother ? Why is she staying here? Bhabo looks at him wid startled looks. Sooraj tells her that she never made me feel that I'm not as educated as her inspite of the fact that she should have got someone better. He asks Bhabo to listen to her heart and tell him whether Sandhya is really bad? Why doesnt she retaliate in-spite of all the insult hurled at her. Everyone keeps quite. He tells them that is she was so bad then she would have taken revenge of all the bad things Maasa did to her. He tells Bhabo that at ur command she instantly agreed to go to the village when she knew dat she wud be insulted and humiliated dere. She tried to follow in everyone's footsteps. If she didnt love our family why wud she speak when the marriage was being broken in the village. He tells Bhabo to listen to her heart. He asks Mohit that ur educated as well then tell me have u ever seen Bhabhi doing nething wrong? Mohit remains silent. He asks Babasa the same question and babasa puts a encouraging hand on his shoulder. He tells Bhabho that I know I support but her dats becoz I know how good she is. If I felt she is not respecting my mother, my family then I would have never supported her. He tells Bhabo that she may not like her but she trusts her son and he believes that Sandhya is an honest girl who is trying her level best to fulfil her duties and become Bhabo's loving DIL. N the episode ends dere with Bhabo looking at sooraj with shocked expressions.

Hope u all will like it and if I missed out nething then plz ignore it. I've written it for d first time     

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow--fabulous episode! thank you for the detailed update.

suraj asked all the right questions. and i hope those questions have penetrated bhabho's head.

cannot wait to watch this episode--as im in the usa, have to wait until the evening.

durba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Oh thank u 😊 I hope u liked the update as it is the first time I've composed a written update. Hope others like it too. N do watch the epi for Sooraj's marvelous questions and defense for Sandhya 👏  
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well-written.

Thanks for the update.
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for sharing
lovely episode
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: durba

Oh thank u 😊 I hope u liked the update as it is the first time I've composed a written update. Hope others like it too. N do watch the epi for Sooraj's marvelous questions and defense for Sandhya 👏  

you have done a beautiful job with the update. thank you again.

poor sandhya has not realized that bhabo is hell bent on humiliating her. and meenakshi is the worst of all in one sense. i cannot imagine that such people exist in real life.
devranilover123 thumbnail
hey im new to this forum dabh,  thanks for the update what can i say bhabo was absolutely disgusting in todays episode, i think she felt suraj wont speak up but when he did it was hooray for everyone. and the look on bhabo face was priceless to say the least ;P  

What was all that bout Meena butting in and giving her 50 cents. (i think that is the expression)  wonder if Meena's truth come oout will she just dismiss like she has many other times?
Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much
Amazing episode :)
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update :) Seemed to be a pretty rocking episode!!! Sooraj, ILY yaar you are too good! Today it was in your face for Bhabbo by Sooraj. I wonder how come he is her son??? The other three kids have same dirty habits of Bhabbo. Looks like in pichle janam Bhabbo must have done some great work that she got a son like Sooraj. Thankfully they have shown the character of Sooraj really well this time such that he analyses things well and not go in for family pressure or their opinions :) Very much unlike the usual television Patis!!!!
julyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the summary.  When Bhabho said "tune kadar na kari...iske apne bhabho se pehle jhoot ki bhi kadar na ki, iske haaton se bahey khoon ki bhi kadar na ki"...those lines gave me goosebumps. 👏  Suraj is ready to give his life for Sandhya and expects nothing in return. Sighs 😍 I applaud you Suraj. I just hope after all this drama, somewhere deep down Sandhya re-thinks about Suraj standing up for her and allows herself to fall in love with him.  Although I don't mean submit herself physically like Bhabho suggests, but to open her eyes and realize that what she does for Suraj is out of respect but what Suraj does for Sandhya is out of love, and maybe one day realize that in this process she too has fallen in love with him. 😳

Edited by julyprincess - 12 years ago