Celebrity Fan Clubs

Celebrity of the Week!

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

πŸ€—Hello Friends!πŸ€—

Its the time for the post everyone has been waiting for (seriously, i have people asking me all over the forum, when o when will i make this "most awaited" post in the CFCπŸ˜›πŸ˜†). So, I am here. Are you all excited? (You seriously are excited before I even say what I am talking about?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†)

OK, I will stop the non-sense talk. Getting to the main reason of the post.πŸ˜‰

Its time for the...

He is old, but he is gold! He is strong and sophisticated. He is the "Don" as well as the "coolie". He is our famous inspector and he is a teacher to the blind. So, have you guessed who he is by now?

πŸ€”Not very easy, eh?πŸ˜† Theek hai, I will give more clues!!

"Kabhi Kabhi mere Dil mein Khayal aata hai...
kii jaise (usko) banaya gaya hai (hamare) liye"😳

😲You still dont know who he is?πŸ˜›

Now the last and final clue, you will definitely figure out who he/she is after this one...

Kyunki,
"aapki teen lifeline hai!"

50/50 ...

or janta ka poll...

or do you want to call a friend?
(Do not call me, I never have the answers!πŸ˜†)

Haan haan, I know we are not playing "Kaun Banega Crorepati"πŸ˜›

Hmm, ab toh mujhe pakka pata hai kii ye audience ka har ek baccha se bada sadasyi jaanta hai kii...

Our Celebrity of the Week is the one and only mega super duper  STAR...

Amitabh Bachchan!

"Rishte me to hum tumhare baap lagte hain, naam hai Shahenshah."

Here are few questions for you, please participate😳

*What is it that you like about Amitabh Bachchan? Is it his acting, is it his personality, his eyes, his looks (are you fida over his adaπŸ˜‰)?

*Which movie of the Big B is your favorite? Why?

*Your favorite song(s) from his movie(s)? (Sing it out loud while writing it down. No points off for bad voiceπŸ˜‰)

*What do you think about AB as a host of the show Kaun Banega Crorepati - Do you think there is another Indian Television anchor better than him? If so, who do you think is better than him and why?

*Do you remember the dialogue: "Daaru peene se liver kharab ho jaata hai". Which movie is it from?

*Compared to his movies in his youth, what do you think of his acting in the age of 60+. Do you think he still has the power to get you interested in the movie? What do you think are the differences between AB back when he was younger to his present age?

* (--Last question -- This is a special question and the answer to this one will be judged by me for its uniqueness, creativity and your love for AB. Winner will be called the "craziest fan of AB". Participants do not repeat answers; if answers are repeated, only the first person who answered it will be qualified.😊)
What is the craziest thing you are willing to do in order to prove your love for AB?

Thats it from me...untill next week,

"Shaba Khair, Shubh Ratri, and do take good care of yourself!"πŸ˜‰

-khair-

To continue your support for Amitabh Bachchan, please join his fan club.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CONGOOOOOOOOOOO... Big B fan club....

yeaaaa im first 2 reply
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
great job khairu.. luv it
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
BIG B ROCKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... he is like da most established actor in bollywood
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
khairu the Qz r 2 long i will do em later...lolzzzzzzzz
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
wow 5 posts in a row.. new record 2 me
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
i feel so proud of ma self
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi very good idea kahir keep up the good work πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Sabira thumbnail
wowwww!! good threadd! i like the idea...and cant wait to read pplz answers πŸ˜†
Jia thumbnail

I will startπŸ˜†:

*What is it that you like about Amitabh Bachchan? Is it his acting, is it his personality, his eyes, his looks (are you fida over his adaπŸ˜‰)? I like his personality and his acting.😊

*Which movie of the Big B is your favorite? Why? I loved many of his movies. Sholay, Namak Halal, Amar Akbar Anthony, and Don are my all time favorites. I liked Black, Viruddh and Waqt too.

*Your favorite song(s) from his movie(s)? (Sing it out loud while writing it down. No points off for bad voiceπŸ˜‰) "mere angne mein tumhara kya kaam hai", "kabhi kabhi", are just a few.

*What do you think about AB as a host of the show Kaun Banega Crorepati - Do you think there is another Indian Television anchor better than him? If so, who do you think is better than him and why?nope, he is the best according to me.😊

*Do you remember the dialogue: "Daaru peene se liver kharab ho jaata hai". Which movie is it from?yup, i do. but i will let someone other than the person who made these questions up answer it.πŸ˜†

*Compared to his movies in his youth, what do you think of his acting in the age of 60+. Do you think he still has the power to get you interested in the movie? What do you think are the differences between AB back when he was younger to his present age? he totally does! he still does make his presence completely felt. I dont think there are many differences in his acting, although i think he is growing with his age and somehow he makes some excellent performances much more now. I am not saying the earlier ones werent as good as the ones now, but I just like them more.😳

the last question cant be answered by the judge.πŸ˜›

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago