Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 11.03.2012 - Convincing Shiva

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai...😛

And alas..inspite of having almost 7 more minutes of telecast, Shivleela is yet to be seen😭...CVs going the Tadpao way

Daksha having Flashbacks of Sati being born...and how he had promised Prasuti that Sati will be the best of his daughters and he will find the best Son in law...(Oye yo need not do that exercise also...baithe bithaye mil raha tha Jamai...and you had to do merry go round of the world to find him😕) He mumbles that Shiv has destroyed everything...

Bhrigu asking him what will they say when everybody asks them about the prospective groom what would they say??? (why are you suddenly having these brain waves??? It seems that you have been transplanted since yesterday😕)

The Rudraksh suddenly tumbles towards Sati...She is talking to Rudraksh...telling it that why does it come before her all the time...doesnot it know that HE was Devon ke Dev...and she was a mere human...she would not get his love...only sympathy...She had forgotten everything for him...but for him she was a mere human...and when she has chosen to forget him..why does the Rudraksh disturb her..it has to go..she tries to throw it when her father dearest comes in (For the first time he did sommething useful...second time rather...fiirst time when he had insisted that Sati calls Mahadev...with the Bilipatra)...

He announces...that he has found a groom for her...The Rudraksh slips from her hand and she is almmost stupified...Daksha says that do you have any doubts regarding my decision...(Nahii nahi!!!...Koi Shaq nahi...We are confident that you have botched the whole thing up🤢)...

He tries to bait her into reaction by asking her that whether she has any doubts as he has neither consulted her and nor shown her the groom...Sati is not even bothered with the details and says that she has decided and now doubting it would be futile (And anyways I know your choices, dad...Dont I have enough Brother in laws to prove that😛)...Daksha is happyshappy and tells her that this is what he expected from her 'gyaani'😲 beti...and does all the blah blah about engagement and marriage and praises his 'gyaani' and almost not to-be jamai of his...and then walks away...(Phew ...Thank you!!!...I was toh thinking you were gonna even decide the honeymoon destination and bacho ke naam while you were there🤢)

Sati sadly murmurs that 'Shiv...your wish is fulfilled...I have obeyed my father'

There Shivji is in deep meditation and Brahma, Vishnu and Laxmi appear on Kailasa...
(Aa gai Triputi Kailasa mein...I tell you...it is good that they did not travel on petrol...warna this century ko toh petrol dekhne kya smell karne ko bhi nahi milta...Vaikuntha se Kailasa ka distance and then to Brahmloka and back...wonder who hitchhiked whom😕😆)

Shivji very politely asks them that they should have called him instead of all of them coming to his place (Meaning...Kabhi toh akela chhodo...aa jaatey ho ainveyi...cupid cupid khelte😆)...

Laxmiji tells him that they have come to invite him for lunch (I actually laughed at this one...what was this?? To invite the Sanyasi to lunch she had to come with her dear patidev and his partner in crime aka Brahma😆) Shivji asks the same...that why were they behaving like humans??? Visnu puts in beautifully that being human had its own charm...and they should try it from time to time...

Shivji gets the plan and says that if they have come to convince him to take human form and go before Sati...they are sadly mistaken...he is not made for Leelas (that is so typical Shiva...no leela, no neela for me...I am all for grey ashes...)...Vishnuji says that sometimes it is necessary...and he has to do that as Sati has decided not to see him in this avatar...He himself (Vishnu) is going to take Dashavatar...Laxmiji says that if Narayan can do this..why cant Shiva (Somebody allot some work to the pscyho's pappa aka Brahma too...something like 'go and slap your stupid son😡')

Vishnu says that Sati has sacroficed in helplessness...and that would push her in lifelessness...and that would prove dangerous...Brahma says that you were afraid that your marriage to Sati would not be possible as Sati is human..but would it be appropriate that she gets married to a mere human??? Laxmiji gives the final blow...saying that if a human would touch Aadi Shakti ..she would probably die...probably that might unleash her anger too...and then the whole world would perish...Shivji is getting more and more worried at this thought...Vishnuji puts the final nail in coffin as he says that it will be better that if Shivji goes to Sati in human form...and Brahma as usual says yes yes yes😛...Shivji closes his eyes in meditation ...

Precap: the same as it has been all week...Vishnu announcing Shivleela inauguration!!!
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Tanks 4 d UD madamji 😳 finally MD is convinced 😃
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanku😊...
loved the Three cupids..but when are they going to show the shiv leela...looks like the Cvs are going to drag it!
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the funny update...
love to read them...

finally some movement...I was about to ... the story was dragged to much... plus I was getting bored to see Shiv (mohit) with 2 expressions...
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Srushti, that's was great - I was laughing through all the WU.
Conspiracy trio acted great.🤣 I'm only wondering why these obstacles of manuyshya marriage have been mentioned only today.
Glad to see sati helpless but not stonehearted
Bhirgu is taking some medicine, I believe 🤪
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kitna time paas ho raha hai, or ab naye spoilers kab aayenge?

mujhe jaana hai ki aage kya hoga!
pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Srushti,

Thank you once again for another interesting update!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SHRUSHTI.🤗.you add Chaar chand to every epi with your sweet update..I loved todays epi which showed Sati's undying love for Shiv still existing & the sweet cupid trio of Lakshmi Vishnu & Brahma...trying to intigate that deep fire of passion & love which Shiv is trying his best to put off..!! And he was all on fire😍😈.❤️.though he dint show it in action.😛.but his anger worry & restlessness in face showed it completely..Awww😳..Dying to watch him ..in his Human form..maybe tomorrow is the D day..!!😍
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the hilarioush update i allways like to read them👏😆. Ive banged ma head on ma computer🤪 cause i was hoping to see shivji in his new avatar😍, yaar ive been waiting for a week😕. Havent seen it yet, its like showing us roti's but we cant eat. .This is emotional atyachaar😡

Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update Drushti😊
I liked Lakshmiji today for giving that dose to Shivji, if even in a human form if Aadi Shakti gets angry, then even the Tridev can not stop the world from getting destroyed. Give the world is in problem or the world will get destroyed reason the the Gods & they will start acting soon.
Why are they tolerating Daksh so much? He is getting away only because Sati is his daughter.