Aman Verma next host of Kam Ya Zyaada

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Aman Verma next host of Kam Ya Zyaada

Rumours continue doing the rounds that Kam Ya Zyaada, the reality show on Zee TV, which has come to an end having completed its run of 100 episodes just last month. But if sources are to be believed, it's Aman Varma who is going to replace Manoj Bajpai once the show resumes after a short break.

"Yes, its true that I had got a call from their office, but nothing has been materialised so far," agrees Aman confirming the authenticity of the news. But he declines to comment further on the topic saying, "You should call up the channel and find out. They will be the best people to give you the right answer."

When contacted, Ashwini Yardi, Programming Head, Zee TV, says, "It's not true. The show has completed 100 episodes and so it's going for a break as per the plan." But when we asked her whether it will return with Aman Varma as anchor, she refused to comment.

However, a source from to the production house Optimistix, said on condition of anonymity that the show will have Aman Varma as the host in its second run and even the format is going to change. That's the reason the show has taken a break so that it can be revamped.

Even Manoj Bajpai has confessed that he is unsure about returning with the show in season II. Well, considering the fact that replacing the anchor does not really help the show (Deal Ya No Deal on Sony is a recent example), it doesn't seem to be a very wise idea to replace hosts.

By Televisionpoint.com Team

cool. thanks for sharing. he's a pretty good host 😛
well noone seems to be winning very big money so changing hosts whats
that gonna do? Oh well Aman verma is a bit more vibrant no doubt.
Hopefully that increases our interest in the show..
no offense to manoj fans..but i don't really like him...he is not that good of a host...aman..i think should be better