!Saravanan Meenakshi Mar 2012 Updates Archives!

autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Friday Reserved  - Enna Kodumai Ithu Saravanan...? 😭

Scene begins with Saro returning to work and trying to avoid Shaw. Unfortunately for him, once Saro opens the door, Shaw is sitting there waiting for him. Shaw asks Saro about some halwa he asked Saro to bring. Saro, tells Shaw not to irritate him and that he & Meenu separated 😲😲😲. Shaw is all shock and asks why (viewer'ikkum inthai question thaan). Saro fills him in on the education matter. Shaw all in awe; first he tries to convince Saro that he can't lose Meenu and Meenu can't lose him. Saro acts like he doesn't care about Meenu. Shaw asks if he can now marry Meenu, but then Saro slaps him 😲. Saro warns Shaw to mind his own business and leaves. Dumbfounded, Shaw remarks that men like Saro, "won't marry good girls and won't let other guys marry good girls either" 😆. He then looks up to see Saro still standing there. Saro warns him to just do his work .

Scene cuts to Sudha and Ramya doing homework, while Meenu watches over them. Saro calls Sudha and inquires about them only. Meenu asks her sisters if Saro asked about her, they both reply no. Meenu is more sad and upset now 😕 (what exactly happened?). She takes out her anger on her sisters by telling them not to refer to Saro as "Athaan" anymore and to mind their own business. Both sisters simply pick up their stuff and move away. Then Meenu's dad comes in. He advises Meenu to concentrate on her studies, seeing as they were really important to her. Meenu asks her dad if he is angry with her. He says no, and that he will always support her. Meenu says, "I still don't think my decision was wrong". Her dad tells her that this type of stubbornness is both a woman's greatest strength and greatest weakness 👏. He also advises that life is literally a trial and error and that in order for one to accumulate experience, one must also give something equal in return 👏👏👏. Meenu worries that even her Paati won't talk to her and that Saro has become more important to Paati then her. Her dad says, "Don't worry about and I'll take care of it" and then leaves. Meenu picks up one of her books to skim through and out fell Saro's photo. She holds the photo as tears come out of her eyes 😭😭😭.   

Saro is all sad and playing sad love songs. In comes Yamini , inquiring what happened to him. Yamini says Shaw told her everything and asks him why he split with Meenu. Saro angrily denies everything before breaking down. Yamini starts advising Saro; that too much of good is also bad 😕. Yamini advises him about how girls think, before slowly making hints about her desire to marry Saro . Saro immediately wants to talk to Meenu 😆, but Yamini stops him 😡. Eventually she promises him a treat and plays a happy song. Scene shifts to the lunchroom. Shaw makes fun of Saro's eating habits to Yamini, implying that no matter how sad Saro is Saro will eat. He is proven right, as Saro's eats Shaw's lunch after Shaw offers it to him due to sympathy 😲😆😲. He also finishes off Yamini's lunch as well, much too her surprise and lets out a burp (ada paavi, first slap and now lunch aa?). Shaw gives him water, before finally getting Saro to tell them what happened when he talked to Meenu 😕.

Flashback: Meenu asks Saro what he wants to talk to her about. Saro says I'm leaving. Meenu says okay, have a safe journey back home. Saro says is that all and Meenu asks what else is there to talk about? Saro says you shouldn't be this stubborn Meenakshi. Meenu replies, saying that her self-confidence looks like that to him. She continues saying that the Saro she loved and the one before her are different 😲. That Saro would do everything for her and be kind to her. Saro says fine, study but I'm not saying this wholeheartedly and I'm leaving . Meenu repeats that she does not want her studies as some sort of charity and that she doesn't want it . Meenu says I'll marry you to satisfy your ego. Saro says go ahead and then you can hold this against me for the rest of my life. Meenu says this is enough; let's separate seeing as there is no more love between us 😡. Saro asks her why she is always negative. Meenu tells him to think it over; their decisions are affecting both of them and that separating is the best way to go😭😲😭. Saro calls Meenu cold hearted and to think of her father. Meenu replies, saying that they both can't struggle for the rest of their life. Saro asks her final decision. Meenu says lets part as friends. Saro points out everything he does for her and tells her he hates her 😲😭😲 & leaves angrily. Meenu just cries . Elsewhere, Saro is also upset .

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Preview:
Saro's dad starts telling Yamini bad things about Saro 😆.
Saro's mom welcomes Yamini in to their house by using an aarthi 🤢.
Saro's dad thinks that "Sani is saa doo goo doo dancing in Saro's life" as his wife welcomes Yamini 🤣.       

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi_1 thumbnail
Thursday, 1st of March

Scene 1

Sarada comes and sits near mukka pant, and he asks her to request the vella veshti to get some vethalai.  She says how come you guys eat so much, it only seems like saravanan is in worried , but the way he was eating even the vellai veshti got stunned.  Mukka pant says that just because heart and stomach are next to each other we should not get confused about them.  Saradha says ok then let us leave, he asks where, she says isnt chennai your place.  She says it is enough of trying to jodi make with this saravanan and meenu.  She says my son is a rosha karan he will never give up his rosham.  Mukka pant laughs and says that your son wont even think for a second if he decides to fall at her feet.  They both take a bet about if saravanan meenus wedding will happen.  Mom says it won't happen and father says it will.  She asks him to tell meenus parents that they will take leave, mukka pant doesn't agree, so she says you stay here and I will leave with my son.  Finally both the sambandhi dads meet together, and discuss saravanan meenus case, and they plan how they can stay behind for 2 more days

will update the rest .in an hour,as I have guests

Scene 2
------------
Meenu is lost in thought and her dad asks her what is the matter.  meenu asks you will never compel me to do anything that I don't want to do right, her dad says never will i do that, but if you are confused and dont see a clear direction then I will guide you.  meenu says saravanan has to answer me properly on our issue , only after that I will decide on this marriage(😡, ok now you are getting on my nerves, seriously meenu you do flirt with him so why bother even doing that).  Her dad asks her to keep her kovam, verruppu aside and then speak with saravanan with an open mind.  If you talk with an open mind and then you don't agree him, then I will side with you.Meenu then gets confirmation that her dad wont force her to marry him, and he only sides with saravanan cuz of meenu.  

Scene 3
------------

Saravanan is packing his bag to go , and his dad asks him if he spoke to meenu.  Saravanan says that if i go near her, she bites my head off, and always is in a fighting mood, and he says that he does not know how she will react at any given time, so he cant trust her so he will have to let her go completely.  Anyway the father convinces him to go and meet meenu for the last time , and he says that only if I nod my head to evverything she says she will agree, and she doesnt want to do that, anyway finally dad convinces saravanan to go and meet with her one last time.  saravanan says today itself i will decide if meenu is in my life or not.  

Meenus sister says that saravanan wants to meet her and she says if he wants to meet me then he should come and meet right, sis says that he will be waiting near the well, so please go there, meenu goes there. 

precap: meenu says enough saravan let us stop this, we have our egos and we don't like each other, so let us stop this, and saravanan says how come we give up, for which she says that saravana you don't give in and I don't think what you say is nyayam...

ok my thoughts, meenu might be buying time to help saravanan earn that 100 lbs of gold, hence this drama from her side...😉

thodarum...

Edited by simi_1 - 12 years ago
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday 7 / 3 / 12

Muttai kannu RS Kannoonjal Aadaraar. Sharadha comes and calls him for food - "sura puttu, chicken..." Oru Military Hotel menu kudukkaraanga. RS is livid. " Sara's marriage has gone south and you prepare a feast??!! " Sharadha says that she is not responsible for that - " today Yamini will come out with her decision - wait and see, intha kalyaanam thaan nadakkum " RS says that only Meenu can kuppai kOttufy with Sara " no one else can tolerate your monkey brained son " Finally Sharadha refuses to feed RS " I may feed a beggar with all this..not you " Shah and Yamini - Shah the expert says that Sara is no good match for Yamini " take it from me, he is a rogue , you can never be happy with him " Yamini says that she has decided to marry Sara " Nee enakku eppOvum nallathu panna maatte, if you say no to this ...I had decided to go the other way ..." Shah is floored.

A pensive Meenu - standing alone and mooning. Tamizh comes and consoles " do not bother about what people at home are talking ..you just be happy, ok?? And where is Aachi??" Meenu says that Paatti is angry with all at home - " she refuses to talk or see any one of us " Tamizh goes to Paatti's room and calls out - no answer . Mom comes and says that Paatti is a very adamant person . " Paatti likes Sara very much. She is angry with Meenu for rejecting Sara , angry with your dad and me because we did not dole out the proper advice ..she is livid with you ...as you were opposing Sara from the beginning. " Tamizh decides to buy Paatti's favorite parotta and cajole her in the night. Meenu keeps knocking but Paatti is adamant - does not open the door.

Next segment will irritate all of us grrr - Yamini comes and accepts to marry Sara - Kirukku Sara does not know what to do...slowly tells Yamini that they should think some more but Yamini says that her mind is made up " inimele , meenu, Kaamu or even the Goddess herself asks nna kooda ..I won't leave you " Sara nOndhufies his vidhi " maatine da nee"

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[Friday Reserved]    😲 Just watched the promo...is Paati dead? 😭

Scene begins with Saro crying over Achi's passing. His dad too is sad. His daad then goes on to talk about how Saro never knew his grandparents and that he thought Achi would be one for him. He further goes on to explain that a grandparent only has love for their grandchildren, without any expectations. Both father and son mourn Achi. Meenu's father comes out and asks Saro to do him a favour...light Achi's funeral pyre. Saro and his dad are all shocked. Saro's father says that the honour should go to him [Meenu's dad] or Tamil. Meenu's dad replies that this was Achi's last wish and that even though they didn't fulfill her wishes when she was alive, they should at least fulfill it now that she is dead. Saro accepts, albeit very VERY sadly. Saro then participates in all the traditions. A sad song is playing in the background, while flashbacks of Saro and Achi are intermittently shown in black and white. Saro lights the pyre. Tamil and his dad are crying.

After the all the rites are finished, Tamil is smoking by a tree. Saro passes by. As usual there is a confrontation between the two. Tamil upset that Saro..."an outsider" became more important to Achi then her eldest grandson. He further states that everything bad happened in his house due to Saro. Saro asks him why he is talking like that. Tamil is not buying it. He calls Saro an actor and is very mad at him. Saro apologizes to Tamil, but it only infuriates Tamil further. Tamil nearly hits Saro but Saro doesn't respond. Saro responds by saying that though you may be angry I won't react the same way. He even invites Tamil to hit him but then to think clearly and leaves. He then asks Sudha where Meenu is.

Meenu is in her room crying. Saro tells her that

To Be Con't...   

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 12 years ago
simi_1 thumbnail
Thursday, 8th March 2012

Scene 1
-----------

Saravana is having a flashback of his time with meenu.  S asks M I heard that you are a super cook, but how come everytime you cook for me it is always very ordinary cooking😲.  M laughs it out and says so even you figured out that im just an ordinary cook😕.  S says then what meenatchi, i have been raised on (he names some NV food), but you always feed me all vegetables and rasam.😊  Meenu says didn't i feed you well the first time you came, S says nee enga pOtta, only your brother nalla ennaku pOttu anupichan🤣  M laughs and says not that after that, S says ya right, meen kuzhambu etc, and after that you cheated me with a mutta gos instead of muttai.  M says i did that for a reason, cuz if I feed you what you like u eat and sleep for 3 hrs, if i feed you veg u are awake and keep saying meenu meenu and you are after me😊, S says so you are saying after wedding it is going to be mutta gose only.  M asks her why he is not smart anymore, he says i dressed well only to impress you now that you are impressed, i don't need to do anything like that.  Meenu teases him, now S says you also dress like those old fashioned people with puff kai🤣, (naan neenaichen , nee solitappa), now S suggests a test to se ewho loves the other more, and the test is that they need to stare each other and the one who does not blink loves the other.  S blinks, and they restart the game again, and S describes meenus eyes and M is all smiles, and she asks him to stop talking and focus on the competition. S blinks and M says never will you love me more than me loving you.  

Phone rings and rajasekar calls vellai veshti, after initial inquiries.  R inquires about Meenu, Vellaiveshti inquiries about S, Rajasekar says that just like how he has tamil to instigate Meenu he has his wife at his end.  Finally they agree to respect their childrens wishes, and they both decide to be friends.  

Scene 2
-----------

Rajasekar is having a thani katcheri and thani adichufying.  S comes and asks how come he is drinking by himself, R asks since when did you quit drinking, he says since M asked him not to. Rajasekar says if only i had another son, i would have let you go and gotten him married to Meenu.  They both keep arguing, and Rajasekar says that you are listening to saradha and decided to marry Karuthameni🤣  R also reminds him about how he used to call meenu as aishwarya rai etc, R recites a thirukural and Saravanan asks why are you chanting some mantram at this vague hour😲😆.  R asks what if meenu calls you, S says would she call, phone rings, and R laughs and asks him to pick up the phone, S stares and says adikarathu en phone illa un phone.  R picks up the phone it is meenu and she says that AAchi has passed away😭(i'm very glad they retired aachis role, cuz no one can fill her shoes, may her soul rest in peace acchi RIP)

Scene 3
-----------
Very sad scene at Meenus house, her cremation etc, and R tries to console vellaveshti, who says when she heard that meenu and saravanan split she never spoke and she was half dead when she heard this news, and till she died she never looked at meenus face, but she kept on saying that saravanan is such a good kid how come you guys rejected him, saying this vellai veshti breaks down.  Saravanan is sad and he goes and garlands her and breaks down,

precap:  saravanan is getting ready to cremate Aachi, as vellaveshti says that was her last wish

Edited by simi_1 - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
!Saravanan Meenakshi Mar 2012 Updates Archives!
migan thumbnail
Monday Archives
Monday - march 12
Part - 1
Sara is not eating, realizes meenu not eating as well.
He takes food to Meenu and tells her to eat saying he love her so much and he is happy to say he love her.
menu cries but eats.

tamil is all lost saying Aachi asked Sara to perform last rites and also father gave his muthal mariyadhai.He asks who do I have other than the family? where as Meenu and dad have Saro and his dad.
Both his dad and Meenu console him saying he is the most important person.

Part-2
All are present except Saro. They ask Meenu's final decision in marrying Saro. She thinks and finally tells she agrees to marry him, not by any force but by heart.

Everyone is happy except Tamil(No reaction).

part-3
Meenu meets Saro and they both talk nicely. Meenu tells she agrees to marry him before her studies and then she wil study with Saro support. Also she will start school after having kids as being a mom ill give her experience being with kids.

Saro is happy. They both are happy.

Thodarum...

Precap
Meenu and Saro Konjals in temple.
They go on bike together
they are bloked by police force leading by Arunachalam

Edited by migan - 12 years ago
migan thumbnail