Some people never change!!!

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok since many of you are speculating who Elena will choose, Stefan or Damon, I guess I know who she'll choose😛😆

Elena will be as usual standing infront of her bathroom mirror looking at something on her face (which she always does😕) , then the images of both the Salvatore brothers will flash in her mind. Like always she'll be hell confused about whom to choose (poor girl is so stressed out from everything that she can't even decide what she really wants😭😛).

One brother is her LOVE while the other one is always by her side whenever she needs him. One is hot, the other one is super hot. 

Elena will think, "Dammit!! Poor me, I have a swarm of bees buzzing around me all the freaking time. I guess I love Stefan...errr...no, I love Damon! Oh shit what a dilemma it is." With the same dilemma, like always, she'll go to bed.

The next morning Elijah comes with a bouquet of flowers and says his DIL KI BAAT to her and tadaan! Elena, "OMG!!!!🤪 It was never Stefan or Damon, it was always Elijah for me. I CHOOSE HIM since I am always so confused ".

Elijah and Elena live happily ever after.

Salvatore brothers (still in the sacrificing mode like always) , "Uh!! Poor Elena, we can understand from how much pain she must have been through. But we still love her and wish all the very best to her even after what she did to us. We'll always protect her no matter what".😳

MORAL - SOME PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE🤪 (by people I mean the leads of the Vampire love stories, confused female lead and sacrificing male leads)

P.S. Sorry for this, but I was just frustrated!!
Edited by chakku_chudail - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
that was hillarious ... hahaha now its team elenjah elena+eijah :P
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

that was hillarious ... hahaha now its team elenjah elena+eijah :P

Ha ha you see, I love Vampire-Human love stories a lot, but the problem with them is that the female lead is always confused

I mean, if you love a guy then you don't have to be confused between two😕 ðŸ˜†

Though I am a Stelena shipper, yet I believe that it'll be better for both the brothers if Elena goes with Elijah or even Matt😆
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chakku!!!!!!!!!! so good to see you!!! yay! lol.yesh . eet eesh albesh daah  hero mein atki heroine..who screams in the forests like an abla naari " main kaha jaoon..mujhe bachaoo!!!!" ðŸ˜›..but in pkyek you see..abhay piya were both abla naaris..so there was not much problem there ðŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: austenrox

chakku!!!!!!!!!! so good to see you!!! yay! lol.yesh . eet eesh albesh daah  hero mein atki heroine..who screams in the forests like an abla naari " main kaha jaoon..mujhe bachaoo!!!!" ðŸ˜›..but in pkyek you see..abhay piya were both abla naaris..so there was not much problem there ðŸ˜†

Seeing you after a long long time🤗  

You see I am dead sure that people will throw me out of this forum also 🤣 I have now become used to being thrown out of forums because of so-called-sarcastic-posts😆 And ya, PKYEK was unique. Atleast Piya wasn't a confused soul there, or should I say she didn't get time to droool on others since she couldn't get her eyes off Mr Sadu Raichand😉
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
welll everyone wil be confused with stefan or damon yaar
i mean we all like sunshine good guys ... and if he is a vampire with conscience andm looks to die for then stefan alll the wayy

but u know theres a part in us where we crave for a bad boy who will kiss us senseless and guess there comes out damon ... the hottyyy .. oooh lala ... can u wanttt anything more than a furious bad protector ... i dont think so ... elena ki galti nahi hai koi kare to kya kare???

btw i agree matt is hottt ... hahahahaaha so is alaric and jeremyyy and these are the only humans i knoww :P

i even dont mind werewolves --- tyyler IMAO ... elena is less confusedd ... me tooo heavilyyy confuseddd

Befikre thumbnail
@Aishwarya - LOL I know😆 But then we are fascinated by their beauty, we don't LOVE them. Elena must be loving one of them more na, so she should choose him, why mislead both of them? I don't have problem with confused souls, but then she should not drag it so long only to break one of the hearts. 
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 I'd love Elena to go with Elijah

before elijah came to the series, Damon was the only one choice any sane gal would make... atleast he didn't become a yes man, nodding to every stupid choice Elena made 😆

but now each time she dismisses him, he goes with a new chick 😡 so both the bros should stop fighting with each other for her, n Elijah can keep her in check 😆

Elijah started ruling with the scene where he broke the window with the coins 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: austenrox

🤣 🤣 🤣 omg!! hilarious post 🤣

dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

Seeing you after a long long time🤗  

You see I am dead sure that people will throw me out of this forum also 🤣 I have now become used to being thrown out of forums because of so-called-sarcastic-posts😆 And ya, PKYEK was unique. Atleast Piya wasn't a confused soul there, or should I say she didn't get time to droool on others since she couldn't get her eyes off Mr Sadu Raichand😉

oh so u were thrown out of PKYEK? 😲 how could that happen? u were the biggest fan of the bloopers and hindi eng translation wale dialogues along with me n the others😆 😆