Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

@Aishwarya - LOL I know😆 But then we are fascinated by their beauty, we don't LOVE them. Elena must be loving one of them more na, so she should choose him, why mislead both of them? I don't have problem with confused souls, but then she should not drag it so long only to break one of the hearts. 

yara, it's not Elena, it's the creatives who r dragging it coz the minute they make her choose one, the other set of fans will create a riot! 😆 already this new season is losing it n hopefully this break will bring back the old charm...

maybe they should get rid of Elena's love life n Ric Damon n Elijah can get all the scenes 😆 coz this trio is gr8 fun!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol
Lets see what happens!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
😛
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

I'd love Elena to go with Elijah

before elijah came to the series, Damon was the only one choice any sane gal would make... atleast he didn't become a yes man, nodding to every stupid choice Elena made  

but now each time she dismisses him, he goes with a new chick   so both the bros should stop fighting with each other for her, n Elijah can keep her in check  

Elijah started ruling with the scene where he broke the window with the coins 

@Red -  I agree haan. Before season 3, I was a Stelena fan but then Damon was my favourite individual character. But after season 3 and Elena's two timing, and Damon's 'yes mam' 'yes mam' habits along with Stefan's role reversal made me a Stefan fan more. Atleast he gives it back on Elena's face now, but Damon's character has been ruined by the Cvs 😡He was better off with Rose or my favourite choice Katherine😳

@Pink - Bingo! I love the Salvatore brothers' bond more than anything else. I wouldn't mind both of them becoming rippers in the end and going with Rebekah and Katherine respectively 😆

@Blue - For me too. I love Elijah but hate Klaus I also want Elijah to kill him🤢 (sorry if you are a Klaus fan).

oh so u were thrown out of PKYEK?  how could that happen? u were the biggest fan of the bloopers and hindi eng translation wale dialogues along with me n the others 

Errr no basically I wasn't thrown out, but yeah one more sarcastic post and the mods will do the honours 😆It happened with me in many other forums where my inauguration posts got closed because I wasn't supposed to make fun of the characters and behave like a good girl, which is so not me

I am still a fan of the show even though it has ended, and yeah Abhiya will always be my most favourite couple. Atleast despite having so many loopholes, the show got a respectable ending😳

yara, it's not Elena, it's the creatives who r dragging it coz the minute they make her choose one, the other set of fans will create a riot!  already this new season is losing it n hopefully this break will bring back the old charm...

maybe they should get rid of Elena's love life n Ric Damon n Elijah can get all the scenes  coz this trio is gr8 fun!!

Yeah I can understand the plight of the Cvs But then instead of doing NAINSAFI with one of the brothers, they should sacrifice Elena for breaking the curse, so that the brothers can be back to their previous and lovable avatars.😉

ANd yeah even I am a big fan of the trio.

@Mahi - Yeah lets see what happens.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 🤣 🤣 omg!! hilarious post 🤣

hahaha . thank you! 😆
dkmystery thumbnail

😛

@Red -  I agree haan. Before season 3, I was a Stelena fan but then Damon was my favourite individual character. But after season 3 and Elena's two timing, and Damon's 'yes mam' 'yes mam' habits along with Stefan's role reversal made me a Stefan fan more. Atleast he gives it back on Elena's face now, but Damon's character has been ruined by the Cvs 😡He was better off with Rose or my favourite choice Katherine😳

@Pink - Bingo! I love the Salvatore brothers' bond more than anything else. I wouldn't mind both of them becoming rippers in the end and going with Rebekah and Katherine respectively 😆

@Blue - For me too. I love Elijah but hate Klaus I also want Elijah to kill him🤢 (sorry if you are a Klaus fan).

Errr no basically I wasn't thrown out, but yeah one more sarcastic post and the mods will do the honours 😆It happened with me in many other forums where my inauguration posts got closed because I wasn't supposed to make fun of the characters and behave like a good girl, which is so not me

I am still a fan of the show even though it has ended, and yeah Abhiya will always be my most favourite couple. Atleast despite having so many loopholes, the show got a respectable ending😳

Yeah I can understand the plight of the Cvs But then instead of doing NAINSAFI with one of the brothers, they should sacrifice Elena for breaking the curse, so that the brothers can be back to their previous and lovable avatars.😉

ANd yeah even I am a big fan of the trio.

@Mahi - Yeah lets see what happens.

exactly!! the 2 timing is sooo bad, even Bella did that n now Elena... just make up your mind, otherwise she ends up hurting both 😡
remember how in Elijha's intro epi, the bros teamed up and fought so well, that's when I finally realized that if Elena goes with a 3rd person, both these guys will have so much fun together instead of trying to shout 'back off' at each other! 😆

I didn't like rose at first but in her death epi, she made me cry, the way Damon made her dream n had to kill her, I sooo wanted her to come back 😭

n bang on! Rebeccah for Stephan and Kath n Damon can wreak havoc together... 😆

gosh no, I too don't like Klaus, even though in the drawing scenes where he set to woo Caroline, I felt myself pitying him 😕 😆 but the creatives are now pairing every possible character, I just hope they don't go for Ric n Elena 🤣

poor Elijah too seemed to be lost in Elena, this noble gentleman deserves some good girl... I so wanna see him in love 😍

I was wandering around forums and in one of the Life Ok ones, saw someone post how she sincerely got bored by the show and people jumped on her saying, how could u? don't post -ve things here... the team has put in so much effort 🥱
I replied n ran way, saying, do u expect her to post her views on the show on some other forum?? and IF is an open forum, the TM is giving logical views on why she got bored so u can't just say, don't post 😆 the team is putting an effort but we are not in debt to praise even if the 'effort' is not worth it...

I couldn't take all those bloopers yar, there is a limit to the team thinking how much foolish n gullible viewers r 😆 n if Ekta was so sincere with the show, then she could have switched to some other channel and continued it for the fans! I saw so many fans crying to not let the show end...

long post, sorry 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: austenrox

hahaha . thank you! 😆

are sahi mein yar, gud one 😆
Befikre thumbnail

exactly!! the 2 timing is sooo bad, even Bella did that n now Elena... just make up your mind, otherwise she ends up hurting both 😡
remember how in Elijha's intro epi, the bros teamed up and fought so well, that's when I finally realized that if Elena goes with a 3rd person, both these guys will have so much fun together instead of trying to shout 'back off' at each other! 😆

I didn't like rose at first but in her death epi, she made me cry, the way Damon made her dream n had to kill her, I sooo wanted her to come back 😭

n bang on! Rebeccah for Stephan and Kath n Damon can wreak havoc together... 😆

gosh no, I too don't like Klaus, even though in the drawing scenes where he set to woo Caroline, I felt myself pitying him 😕 😆 but the creatives are now pairing every possible character, I just hope they don't go for Ric n Elena 🤣

poor Elijah too seemed to be lost in Elena, this noble gentleman deserves some good girl... I so wanna see him in love 😍

I was wandering around forums and in one of the Life Ok ones, saw someone post how she sincerely got bored by the show and people jumped on her saying, how could u? don't post -ve things here... the team has put in so much effort 🥱
I replied n ran way, saying, do u expect her to post her views on the show on some other forum?? and IF is an open forum, the TM is giving logical views on why she got bored so u can't just say, don't post 😆 the team is putting an effort but we are not in debt to praise even if the 'effort' is not worth it...

I couldn't take all those bloopers yar, there is a limit to the team thinking how much foolish n gullible viewers r 😆 n if Ekta was so sincere with the show, then she could have switched to some other channel and continued it for the fans! I saw so many fans crying to not let the show end...

long post, sorry 😆

@Red - Don't get me started on Bella😡🤢  I so wanted Edward to leave her with Jake only when she kissed him infront of Ed🤢

@blue - I still don't like Rose🤢😆 Actually I never liked the actress because she looked way too old🥱 But atleast Damon was natural infront of her.

@Pink - I want TVD 4 with these couples only😛 And they should bring back Jenna for Ric and Anna for Jeremy😳 Bonnie can go with Matt for all I care and it should be Tyro-Caro and Klaus should be killed or he can live happily with his hybrids, condition being, he doesn't show his face🥱

@Yellow - 😲 🤣 I just hope Cvs don't do that 🤣 He's like her dad😆 But yeah after seeing the weird pairing of Klaus-Caro, anything can happen

@Green - 😍 Elijah and Elena.

@Bold - 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just do that with shows I love🤣🤣. And till date only a few have grabbed my attention (MJHT and PKYEK). Rest all are crap. But my post was a bit ajeeb, I compared a character to Mickey mouse🤣🤣🤣

@PKYEK - You see, I actually wanted it to end after the bharta Kekta maiyya made of the story. I didn't want it to continue on any other channel. It was best till season 1 but after Jeh's entry it became crap.
dkmystery thumbnail

@Red - Don't get me started on Bella😡🤢  I so wanted Edward to leave her with Jake only when she kissed him infront of Ed🤢

@blue - I still don't like Rose🤢😆 Actually I never liked the actress because she looked way too old🥱 But atleast Damon was natural infront of her.

@Pink - I want TVD 4 with these couples only😛 And they should bring back Jenna for Ric and Anna for Jeremy😳 Bonnie can go with Matt for all I care and it should be Tyro-Caro and Klaus should be killed or he can live happily with his hybrids, condition being, he doesn't show his face🥱

@Yellow - 😲 🤣 I just hope Cvs don't do that 🤣 He's like her dad😆 But yeah after seeing the weird pairing of Klaus-Caro, anything can happen

@Green - 😍 Elijah and Elena.

@Bold - 🤣 I just do that with shows I love🤣🤣. And till date only a few have grabbed my attention (MJHT and PKYEK). Rest all are crap. But my post was a bit ajeeb, I compared a character to Mickey mouse🤣🤣🤣

@PKYEK - You see, I actually wanted it to end after the bharta Kekta maiyya made of the story. I didn't want it to continue on any other channel. It was best till season 1 but after Jeh's entry it became crap.

exactly yar! 100% agree, me n my frnds were baffled at how she dared to kiss Jacob, then she knew Ed could hear her and yet dared to face him 😡 n even Ed the idiot for not leaving her telling her to be with the wolf 😡 poor guy never looked at ny other gal n this is how Bella treats him 😡

I felt bad for how she died n left Damon sad 😭 Ian carried out those scenes so well 👏

what the? how can we think so alike 😲 😆
I hate to see ric alone n getting with suspicious gals, Jenna was so gud with him... n yes I don't care for Bonnie either 😆
both Js together 👏

Elijah should be the one to kill Klaus, each time he trusts his bro, he is ditched 😡

hai na? it's like they r running out of stories, so they put in anyone with everyone 😕 😆 n no Ric n Elena pls 👎🏼

Elijah is so clearly smitten with elena... it is as if Nina can get paired up with any guy and make the couple look good 😆

🤣 🤣 Mickey mouse 🤣🤣🤣
I'm normally the first one to see n point mistakes in my fav shows or actors, I don't leave Ian n VD, to baki kis khet ki mooli hai? 🤣

so me n my frnds have a chat thread at IF, where we can sincerely post our views and the weak hearted can stay away from there 😆

omg! that Jeh 🤢 hope none of his fans are reading this, but I don't like that actor at all... he makes that one face all the time, and people find him HOT 😲 😕 🤣 later on whatever happened in the show was comic for me... if only had they concentrated on the love story instead of bring in every VD character there...
I had stopped watching by the time Jeh's 2nd or 3rd epi aired 😆
Befikre thumbnail
😳

exactly yar! 100% agree, me n my frnds were baffled at how she dared to kiss Jacob, then she knew Ed could hear her and yet dared to face him 😡 n even Ed the idiot for not leaving her telling her to be with the wolf 😡 poor guy never looked at ny other gal n this is how Bella treats him 😡

I felt bad for how she died n left Damon sad 😭 Ian carried out those scenes so well 👏

what the? how can we think so alike 😲 😆
I hate to see ric alone n getting with suspicious gals, Jenna was so gud with him... n yes I don't care for Bonnie either 😆
both Js together 👏

Elijah should be the one to kill Klaus, each time he trusts his bro, he is ditched 😡

hai na? it's like they r running out of stories, so they put in anyone with everyone 😕 😆 n no Ric n Elena pls 👎🏼

Elijah is so clearly smitten with elena... it is as if Nina can get paired up with any guy and make the couple look good 😆

🤣 🤣 Mickey mouse 🤣🤣🤣
I'm normally the first one to see n point mistakes in my fav shows or actors, I don't leave Ian n VD, to baki kis khet ki mooli hai? 🤣

so me n my frnds have a chat thread at IF, where we can sincerely post our views and the weak hearted can stay away from there 😆

omg! that Jeh 🤢 hope none of his fans are reading this, but I don't like that actor at all... he makes that one face all the time, and people find him HOT 😲 😕 🤣 later on whatever happened in the show was comic for me... if only had they concentrated on the love story instead of bring in every VD character there...
I had stopped watching by the time Jeh's 2nd or 3rd epi aired 😆

@Red - You see, she's such a loose character🤢 I hate such two-timers🤢😡 Ed could have certainly found someone better than her,

@Blue - After the Salvatore Brothers, Katherine, Tylorine and Elijah, the one character which comes in my love-list is of Ric😳 The guy is so freaking good. But all the girls he love either ditch him or leave him

@Yellow - I personally didn't like the casting of Klaus. I didn't quite like the idea of casting Joseph🥱

@Pink - Yeah! Nina is such a fab actress👏 And she can make any pair look good.

@Green - Yeah that Chikki girl in Dekha Ek Khwaab with two buns on her head looks like Mickey mouse only, but people got offended😕😆 

Yeah me too. Even though I used to heart PKYEK, I didn't leave any opportunity to ridicule it 🤣

@Bold - Cari once told me about your chat thread which was attacked by Pratigya fans or something so she made her own forum😆

@Jeh - 🤣 I guess the poor actor got hatred because he came in between AP. But not only you but many don't find him attractive😆 Though I like RD😃 

dkmystery thumbnail

😳

@Red - You see, she's such a loose character🤢 I hate such two-timers🤢😡 Ed could have certainly found someone better than her,

@Blue - After the Salvatore Brothers, Katherine, Tylorine and Elijah, the one character which comes in my love-list is of Ric😳 The guy is so freaking good. But all the girls he love either ditch him or leave him

@Yellow - I personally didn't like the casting of Klaus. I didn't quite like the idea of casting Joseph🥱

@Pink - Yeah! Nina is such a fab actress👏 And she can make any pair look good.

@Green - Yeah that Chikki girl in Dekha Ek Khwaab with two buns on her head looks like Mickey mouse only, but people got offended😕😆 

Yeah me too. Even though I used to heart PKYEK, I didn't leave any opportunity to ridicule it 🤣

@Bold - Cari once told me about your chat thread which was attacked by Pratigya fans or something so she made her own forum😆

@Jeh - 🤣 I guess the poor actor got hatred because he came in between AP. But not only you but many don't find him attractive😆 Though I like RD😃 

hai na? he deserved someone far better n could have got one.. the writer is just showing gals that 2-timing is not bad

exactly!!! n he is such a gud frnd, even when he was drowning himself in alcohol n didn't want to talk to anyone, Stephan had to just mention that Damon was in danger and ric was there 👏
n yeah poor guy, hasn't been able to be in a steady relationship n even Jer, his girlfrnds keep dying on him 😆

bang on! there was so much hype for the casting of Klaus and when he came, I was like 😕 😆

n then there were the fans of the books bashing that a blonde gal should have been taken! I'm so glad they didn't copy the books as it is 😆

🤣 🤣🤣🤣 abe sahi kaha re, she does look like a mouse... infact Mickey is far too cute
I couldn't bear the show yar, Moniya's dresses sans dupatta, her attitude goes over my head 😆
n the chiki gal is too much 🥱 😆

we used to have the P forum without any mods, then some silly people landed there n mods had to be stationed, so our gang moved all together from there 😆
Cari made her own when even she got attacked 😆

awww... then u must be watching Pavitra Rishta for him? 😉