The Vampire Diaries

Some people never change!!! - Page 3

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
🤢
This content was originally posted by: _dkmystery_

hai na? he deserved someone far better n could have got one.. the writer is just showing gals that 2-timing is not bad

exactly!!! n he is such a gud frnd, even when he was drowning himself in alcohol n didn't want to talk to anyone, Stephan had to just mention that Damon was in danger and ric was there 👏
n yeah poor guy, hasn't been able to be in a steady relationship n even Jer, his girlfrnds keep dying on him 😆

bang on! there was so much hype for the casting of Klaus and when he came, I was like 😕 😆

n then there were the fans of the books bashing that a blonde gal should have been taken! I'm so glad they didn't copy the books as it is 😆

🤣 abe sahi kaha re, she does look like a mouse... infact Mickey is far too cute
I couldn't bear the show yar, Moniya's dresses sans dupatta, her attitude goes over my head 😆
n the chiki gal is too much 🥱 😆

we used to have the P forum without any mods, then some silly people landed there n mods had to be stationed, so our gang moved all together from there 😆
Cari made her own when even she got attacked 😆

awww... then u must be watching Pavitra Rishta for him? 😉

Yeah there was so much hype and so many expectations from Klaus, buhh🤢 Joseph??? BAD BAD CHOICE👎🏼

Dekha Ek Khwaab has become trash lately. I had so many expectations from this show since I loved The Princess Diaries, but Indian TV makers will always remain the same😡 Grandma and Manyata don't share any freaking bond of faith, love is door ki baat😆 And her dresses...🤢

Poor Cari, she is just like me in bajaoing characters😆 Our posts get locked maximum no. of times😆

Errr Pavitra Rishta?? I actually saw some siggys of RD and Purvi in some dabbas and saw their scene on YT. I liked it, but then I couldn't tolerate the show for a second when I saw the epi. No Pavitra Rishta type shows for me🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: chakku_chudail

🤢

Yeah there was so much hype and so many expectations from Klaus, buhh🤢 Joseph??? BAD BAD CHOICE👎🏼

Dekha Ek Khwaab has become trash lately. I had so many expectations from this show since I loved The Princess Diaries, but Indian TV makers will always remain the same😡 Grandma and Manyata don't share any freaking bond of faith, love is door ki baat😆 And her dresses...🤢

Poor Cari, she is just like me in bajaoing characters😆 Our posts get locked maximum no. of times😆

Errr Pavitra Rishta?? I actually saw some siggys of RD and Purvi in some dabbas and saw their scene on YT. I liked it, but then I couldn't tolerate the show for a second when I saw the epi. No Pavitra Rishta type shows for me🤢

VD has always made gr8 casting, but Klaus k mamle mein gadbad ho gai 😆

ah, I too was told about the 'inspiration' from PD but almost all Indian shows get ruined... these days there's only 'na bole tum..' on colors that hasn't ruined even after 2 months of airing, n what gr8 pace! they keep surprising by revealing stuff so soon. 👏

🤣 during the P forum times, she would send me links of her posts and we would go n support her just to annoy the bad ones 😆

🤣 wahi, I saw some epi when Sushant was there, then a couple of scenes when Hiten came, but how can people jhelophay such stuff? 😆
Befikre thumbnail

VD has always made gr8 casting, but Klaus k mamle mein gadbad ho gai 😆
Yeah I mean from Nina to Ian to Paul and to others, the casting is just amazing. My favourite actor is definitely Nina in the show. She has pulled both Elena and Kat so perfectly. Not to forget Ian's there to give her run for her money😉😆

Though Elijah looks a bit old, but he is DASHING.

ah, I too was told about the 'inspiration' from PD but almost all Indian shows get ruined... these days there's only 'na bole tum..' on colors that hasn't ruined even after 2 months of airing, n what gr8 pace! they keep surprising by revealing stuff so soon. 👏

Yeah I know about that show. I like the guy from left Right Left days😛😆 I guess Guru's new show is also about that only, right?🤔

🤣 during the P forum times, she would send me links of her posts and we would go n support her just to annoy the bad ones 😆

🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  LOL, Cari is too much 🤣  🤣  🤣  She never leaves any freaking stone un-turned to bajao bakwaas characters😆

🤣 wahi, I saw some epi when Sushant was there, then a couple of scenes when Hiten came, but how can people jhelophay such stuff? 😆

That is a complete saas-bahu show I mean, did I actually dare to watch one whole freaking episode of that show???😲 There is no RD or Purvi there, there is that never-ending boring love saga of Archana Manav only🥱 Why take leap when you have to keep your feet dug in the sand of ancient time only?

dkmystery thumbnail

it's like Elena n Kat ki aatma enters her body... claps for the casting team! n Ian was the best thing to happen.. he had me at 'Hello Brother' 😍

don't call my Elijah old, I love him 😳 🤣

yeah, Kunal from LRL, I started watching it only coz of him but the show has kept me hooked.. it is awesome!
🤣 yeah, n we have a character called Guru in the show who is sooo funny

I've seen Guru's show, it is sooo boring... for example when it's raining, n u don't wanna get drenched, do u run for a shade or keep walking in a slow pace? so silly n irritating! 🥱 😆

yup! n then the blind fans jump on her, instead of sending bashing PMs to each other, mistakenly send it to her 🤣

🤣 n such young parents, the children look like siblings of their parents! gosh, I really can't waste my time with such shows... I wanna knock on the heads of people who watch such crap 🤣
Befikre thumbnail

it's like Elena n Kat ki aatma enters her body... claps for the casting team! n Ian was the best thing to happen.. he had me at 'Hello Brother' 😍 

I always feel that the casting of Hollywood shows is better than the casting of Hollywood movies. Take the example of Twilight 🤢 and compare it with TVD😆 Just imagine Kristen doing a double role🤪🤣

don't call my Elijah old, I love him 😳 🤣
Me too☺️

yeah, Kunal from LRL, I started watching it only coz of him but the show has kept me hooked.. it is awesome!
🤣 yeah, n we have a character called Guru in the show who is sooo funny

I've seen Guru's show, it is sooo boring... for example when it's raining, n u don't wanna get drenched, do u run for a shade or keep walking in a slow pace? so silly n irritating! 🥱 😆
🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  I guess the show is inspired from Kekta Maiyya's shows 🤣  🤣  I remember how Kashish used to roam like a mad woman on the pouring streets🥱 🤣  🤣  🤣  

yup! n then the blind fans jump on her, instead of sending bashing PMs to each other, mistakenly send it to her 🤣
🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  Really?? Bakwaas characters ke bakwaas fans 🤣  🤣  🤣  BTW no offence but that Pratigya show is so dumb, I mean the girl wanted to take revenge from the goon, but instead married him and even consummated😕🤪

🤣 n such young parents, the children look like siblings of their parents! gosh, I really can't waste my time with such shows... I wanna knock on the heads of people who watch such crap 🤣

That Archana looks like Purvi's elder sis🤣🤣🤣
Hail Kekta maiyya🤣🤣🤣

Only she can come up with such crap🤣🤣

Oh BTW are you a Dilip Kumar- Madhubala fan?? If yes, then you might love Vivian's new show😛
dkmystery thumbnail

Oh BTW are you a Dilip Kumar- Madhubala fan?? If yes, then you might love Vivian's new show😛

oh don't!! can't imagine Kristen mumbling trying to be even Elena, Kath will just die of shame 🤣 🤣

🤣 if any mods r reading this, Chakku n I are 2 different people, just our choices over men are getting same 😆 

🤣🤣 last night I had nothing better to watch, so I switched over to his show and saw both the leads walking in the rain when actually the gal didn't want to be with him!  n then we have 'na bole tum..', the female lead doesn't hesitate to the job even though the family doesn't want her to, but neither leaves the house nor is rude to them... she explains them politely why and convinces them!
the guy salutes her for her courage for fighting for justice n even the viewers are forced to do that coz it is real! 👏 n the kids of the show are actually cute little kids! ❤️

how dare u 😡  that button eyed 19 yr old gal Pratigya is my fav, she is sooo good n intelligent.. how beautifully she nods her head and starts lecturing everyone 😍 🤣🤣🤣
don't remind me of that consummation epi., it was so vulgar, she kept moaning like it was a po*n movie 🤢 thank goodness I stopped watching it 🤣

arrre, I am!! which show is this?? damn! Madhubala is one of my most fav!
I'm also gonna watch 'chal' on Colors when it starts, looks like some thriller... 😆
Befikre thumbnail

oh don't!! can't imagine Kristen mumbling trying to be even Elena, Kath will just die of shame 🤣 🤣
OMG Kristen as Kat??? 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  Before Kat I'll die of shame 🤣  🤣  🤣 

🤣 if any mods r reading this, Chakku n I are 2 different people, just our choices over men are getting same 😆 
But I am dead sure you aren't Chand's fan 🤣  🤣  🤣  Apna Chandu, Abhay ka papa 🤣  🤣  🤣  I am crazy for him🤪 🤣  🤣 

🤣🤣 last night I had nothing better to watch, so I switched over to his show and saw both the leads walking in the rain when actually the gal didn't want to be with him!  n then we have 'na bole tum..', the female lead doesn't hesitate to the job even though the family doesn't want her to, but neither leaves the house nor is rude to them... she explains them politely why and convinces them!
the guy salutes her for her courage for fighting for justice n even the viewers are forced to do that coz it is real! 👏 n the kids of the show are actually cute little kids! ❤️ 

I have watched one-two epis and the show is really good. I specially like the cute little girl's chemistry with Mohan. One of the cutest couples I have seen😳

how dare u 😡  that button eyed 19 yr old gal Pratigya is my fav, she is sooo good n intelligent.. how beautifully she nods her head and starts lecturing everyone 🤣
don't remind me of that consummation epi., it was so vulgar, she kept moaning like it was a po*n movie 🤢 thank goodness I stopped watching it 🤣 

I haven't watched that show, but heard a lot and I do know the story. Is that show still ON??😕🐷
And I guess the consummation scene was quite bold, as I have heard .

And I can see your love for her oozing out of every nerve 🤣  🤣  🤣 

arrre, I am!! which show is this?? damn! Madhubala is one of my most fav!
I'm also gonna watch 'chal' on Colors when it starts, looks like some thriller... 😆

Oh yeah I saw the promo of Chal. The show looks amazing. Will surely give it a try.

Here's the link.
Edited by chakku_chudail - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail

How sweet, I love this pair.😳
dkmystery thumbnail

🤣🤣 imagine people all over the world dying out of shame, while Kristen shamelessly  performing 🤣

Chanda mama dooor k,
chand si mehbooba ho meri... la la la la
🤣
even he is in Pavitra Rishta, now u should definitely watch the show 🤣

so true yar! what genuine love n care.. she is sooo adorable... n Kunal is so good with the kid, any epi without them is incomplete, I'm loving the show n thankfully this time even the TRPs are supporting! 😃

our whole gang met at the P forum and we used to enjoy it, then the marriage came out of no where.. how can a gal marry such a guy?? 😕 n it is still going on 🥱 infact the actress landed on IF on 1st april and lectured us 🤣🤣
from that day onwards whenever she came, she would only complain so our whole gang got pissed off 😡

to aur kya, bohut pyar karte hain unse sanam 🤣

yup! the promos look interesting.. truth would come out in a week or so of airing 😆
thx for the link, will chk it out 😊
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chakku_chudail

How sweet, I love this pair.😳

a flying kiss never looked so adorable!! 😃
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next