Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

🀣🀣 imagine people all over the world dying out of shame, while Kristen shamelessly  performing 🀣

And Pottyson supporting her 🀣

Chanda mama dooor k,
chand si mehbooba ho meri... la la la la
🀣
even he is in Pavitra Rishta, now u should definitely watch the show 🀣

I tried watching the show but neither there is Arjun-Purvi, nor ChanduπŸ₯ΊπŸ€£

so true yar! what genuine love n care.. she is sooo adorable... n Kunal is so good with the kid, any epi without them is incomplete, I'm loving the show n thankfully this time even the TRPs are supporting! πŸ˜ƒ 

Yeah you told me once that the Indian shows you like don't get much TRPs , like Seven. But this show is doing quite well.😳

our whole gang met at the P forum and we used to enjoy it, then the marriage came out of no where.. how can a gal marry such a guy?? πŸ˜• n it is still going on πŸ₯± infact the actress landed on IF on 1st april and lectured us 🀣🀣
from that day onwards whenever she came, she would only complain so our whole gang got pissed off 😑

OMG!!!😲 The actress came to IF???😲
Tell me ur kiddingπŸ€ͺ

to aur kya, bohut pyar karte hain unse sanam 🀣

yup! the promos look interesting.. truth would come out in a week or so of airing πŸ˜†
thx for the link, will chk it out 😊

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

ouch! I hope both of us don't get thrown out of here too 🀣

aww... I saw the latest montage, maybe he will be paired up with Archana's sister, bole to, her daughter πŸ˜†

are wah! sharp memory yar πŸ‘ yes, for the first time my fav show has got a gud TRP πŸ˜†

dekho main tumhare liye kitni mehnet karti hu... here's the link 🀣
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1369090

and I got suspected for making a false ID in the name of Pooo 🀣
Befikre thumbnail

ouch! I hope both of us don't get thrown out of here too 🀣
I am sure atleast I will 🀣

aww... I saw the latest montage, maybe he will be paired up with Archana's sister, bole to, her daughter πŸ˜†
LOL I don't care about that showπŸ˜† The show that doesn't catch my fancy in one or two epis doesn't exist for me πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

are wah! sharp memory yar πŸ‘ yes, for the first time my fav show has got a gud TRP πŸ˜†
Congo shongo
dekho main tumhare liye kitni mehnet karti hu... here's the link 🀣
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1369090

OMFG!!!! 🀣 Why do I think that the mod created a mid and confirmed that it was Pooja Gor?? 🀣

BTW it was hilarious that people thought that you had created a mid 🀣
and I got suspected for making a false ID in the name of Pooo 🀣

Yeah 🀣

dkmystery thumbnail

my record has been clean till date, before someone throws me out, I show myself the door 🀣

no no, I know how u see all epi in the hope of catching both your guys.. u r in denial 🀣

🀣🀣 wah! I never thought of that... it would be hilarious if the mod herself did this gr8 job!!
we all r such mad people n in those days I was the maddest so.. 😳 🀣
Befikre thumbnail

my record has been clean till date, before someone throws me out, I show myself the door 🀣
Woooh even mine is very clean because I have never been much active in any other forum except for PKYEK. But now when I came out, I came to know how uncool and short tempered the people of other forums areπŸ˜† I cannot live without bajaoing any character and these guys worship them🀒

no no, I know how u see all epi in the hope of catching both your guys.. u r in denial 🀣

You can say this about Chandu, but RD's voice is kinda irritating, so NO for him 🀣

🀣🀣 wah! I never thought of that... it would be hilarious if the mod herself did this gr8 job!!
we all r such mad people n in those days I was the maddest so.. 😳 🀣 

So don't you do your pagalpanti in any other forum these days??πŸ˜† You should do that and get kicked out like meπŸ˜†

dkmystery thumbnail

I've seen frnds get apart just coz both like different characters/actors!! this is most stupid, fighting over fiction n people who don't care.. πŸ€ͺ 

🀣 ok, thx for clearing that up πŸ˜‰

nahi yar, these days 'na bole tum..' has kept me shant πŸ˜†, it has nothing to irritate me as of now 😲 πŸ˜†

where r u these days other than here? πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail

I've seen frnds get apart just coz both like different characters/actors!! this is most stupid, fighting over fiction n people who don't care.. πŸ€ͺ 
I don't like people who get senti over such stuff. I mean, in PKYEK forum we guys made fun of the leads more than anyone else but in the other forums people worship them and any freaking word against them can lead to your departure from there 🀣

🀣 ok, thx for clearing that up πŸ˜‰

nahi yar, these days 'na bole tum..' has kept me shant πŸ˜†, it has nothing to irritate me as of now 😲 πŸ˜† 
Oh that's great. You finally found a show which has kept you shaant?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

where r u these days other than here? πŸ˜†

I am mostly seen in PKYEK forum, then Dekha Ek Khwaab forum (to take out my frustration for making crap of my Princess DiariesπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†) and sometimes Bollywood section to taunt certain actors since I don't like many Bollywood actors/actresses. None of them knows howto act and the movies are gross these daysπŸ₯±

I have started watching IPKKND these days but the forum is so freaking active, that your presence is not needed thereπŸ˜†

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree...u cant elena choose one and let the other GO!!!!Personally speaking...pls elena choose stefan and stop stringing damon.
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

I agree...u cant elena choose one and let the other GO!!!!Personally speaking...pls elena choose stefan and stop stringing damon.

LOL this girl is very confusedπŸ˜†

I would love to see Stelena together since I ship them. 
dkmystery thumbnail

it's really silly how people go hyper when their fav is not our fav and that we aren't blind fans like they are πŸ₯±
me n one of my frnds here at IF are one of biggest fans of David Tennant, yet we end up making fun of him when he looks bad... only looks, coz he doesn't act bad anywhere not even when he did bedtime stories for kids 😍 πŸ˜†

said it too soon it seems last night the cliched happened, the 2nd boss too is turning -ve it seems and looking at the female lead with greedy eyes 😑 not all bosses are like that yar!  

that's so true! the standard is indeed going down, they have big egos and zero brains... u can't watch the movie with someone without getting embarrassed... I don't remember the last new Hindi movie I saw with my parents πŸ˜•
n then we have gr8 songs with gr8 lyrics 🀒

πŸ˜† I saw some latest epi., and what they call Arnav's masterplan, would have blown away if Khushi only mentioned 'divorce' to her sis πŸ˜†
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next