Some people never change!!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜²
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

it's really silly how people go hyper when their fav is not our fav and that we aren't blind fans like they are πŸ₯±
me n one of my frnds here at IF are one of biggest fans of David Tennant, yet we end up making fun of him when he looks bad... only looks, coz he doesn't act bad anywhere not even when he did bedtime stories for kids 😍 πŸ˜† 

You see people on IF are big hypocrites. They can't tolerate the bashing of their favourite actors but bash the others as if they are some punching bags.πŸ˜†

Though I have my favourites, but I don't mind those people bashing them who don't mind their favourites being bashed. But sadly some people don't have any freaking lifeπŸ₯±

said it too soon it seems last night the cliched happened, the 2nd boss too is turning -ve it seems and looking at the female lead with greedy eyes 😑 not all bosses are like that yar!  

NAZAR LAG GAYI 🀣
Don't worry, a little drama is needed in every show. I am sure the male lead will support herπŸ˜†

that's so true! the standard is indeed going down, they have big egos and zero brains... u can't watch the movie with someone without getting embarrassed... I don't remember the last new Hindi movie I saw with my parents πŸ˜•
n then we have gr8 songs with gr8 lyrics 🀒

Don't even talk about that Ra.One was made for kids I suppose but then it had so many vulgar scenes😲 They used the 'C' word so many times. I was so embarrassed. I guess the last clean Hindi movie I watched was Jane Tu Ya Jane Na (or some others maybe).

LOL yeah lyrics are gross these days. I hated the songs of Don 2

πŸ˜† I saw some latest epi., and what they call Arnav's masterplan, would have blown away if Khushi only mentioned 'divorce' to her sis πŸ˜† 

🀣 You too??? 🀣 Yeah I know man, females are shown so dumb in Hindi serials. πŸ˜† Someone make me the lead, I'll change the whole TV only 🀣

But then, Khushi is adorable unlike other irritating female leads πŸ₯±
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜²

yeah, at times I feel that these people don't get a chance to voice their opinion in real life, so here they vent all their life's frustration πŸ€ͺ
hurting real people for fictional characters is sooo dumb πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

grrr... yup, the way he is, he can't stand getting her in trouble any more πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

gr8 example, the scenes n the dialogs were so bad... the actions were double meaning all of this is making me mad on SRK... then Agneepath was a nice movie but they ruined with that filthy song by Katrina, the dance steps(?) were so vulgar 🀒

n I see many young parents get so proud when their kids sing such songs! I ain't so broad minded to like such stuff

🀣 when I see such shows, I imagine almost always the opposite of what the female lead does... I agree, her charm saves the day, otherwise the show is a goner like others πŸ˜†
Uff Chakku...  kabhi nehi sudharna πŸ˜†
and please, not Elijah... I want him for myself ☺️ πŸ€£ 
and he is so composed and classic personality. I dont want his mental stability to get ruin being on touch with Elena πŸ˜›

on a serious note, u know how much i liked her in season 2 and even in beginning of the season 3, the way she never gave up on Stefan. rememebr we even talked about it. and now πŸ₯±
Im just as frustrated as you are. she is better of with Matt so that Stefan and Damon can live in peace and happy. (though its impossible they will live happily without her)

I just love Stefan and Damons bonding. Im like katherine.. i will say, "how will I ever choose?" 😈  πŸ˜†
seriously, never seen such strong and intense bonding of family in any show. these two are too much, the elder one will get hurt from the common person name Elena and sleep with anyone hot and avilable in vicinity 😳
and the younger one will drown with remorse doing self-torture.. like Damon said in 1912 episode, "Dear diary, today a chipmunk asked my name and I said its Joe. this lie will haunt me forever" 😲 πŸ€£ 
he is too much!! but i loved how Damon said, Stefan is all he has got. despite fighting, having diff opinions, loving the same girls through centuries they are always beside each other when needed...

I seriously dont want ANYONE to break that wonderful bonding... 😳

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

yeah, at times I feel that these people don't get a chance to voice their opinion in real life, so here they vent all their life's frustration πŸ€ͺ
hurting real people for fictional characters is sooo dumb πŸ₯± πŸ˜†
But who can explain that to them??πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
These guys worship them. I for one wrote something bad about the character an actress played on her FB page and her fans pounced on me and she even cursed meπŸ€’πŸ˜†

grrr... yup, the way he is, he can't stand getting her in trouble any more πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

gr8 example, the scenes n the dialogs were so bad... the actions were double meaning all of this is making me mad on SRK... then Agneepath was a nice movie but they ruined with that filthy song by Katrina, the dance steps(?) were so vulgar 🀒
I can't believe that an A grade sctress like Kat did such a song😲 had Rakhi Sawant or Veena Malik done that I wouldn't have been shocked, but Kat?😲

BTW Agneepath was EPIC.πŸ‘
n I see many young parents get so proud when their kids sing such songs! I ain't so broad minded to like such stuff

There was this dance reality show of kids where a girl danced on a cheap number and Saroj Khan asked the same question from her and disqualified her.

🀣 when I see such shows, I imagine almost always the opposite of what the female lead does... I agree, her charm saves the day, otherwise the show is a goner like others πŸ˜†
Yeah Sanaya is an amazing actress and so is Barun. Love Sanaya from MJHT days.
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Uff Chakku...  kabhi nehi sudharna 
Do you think that I can ever change myself?? 🀣

and please, not Elijah... I want him for myself ☺️ πŸ€£ πŸ˜†
Ufff another Elijah loverπŸ˜†

and he is so composed and classic personality. I dont want his mental stability to get ruin being on touch with Elena πŸ˜›
🀣 You gotta see this now🀣

Ufff Damon🀣
🀣🀣
on a serious note, u know how much i liked her in season 2 and even in beginning of the season 3, the way she never gave up on Stefan. rememebr we even talked about it. and now πŸ₯±
Im just as frustrated as you are. she is better of with Matt so that Stefan and Damon can live in peace and happy. (though its impossible they will live happily without her)

Yup, after seeing Elena's bond with Matt in epi16, I wish she stays with him (both teh mortals) and leaves Stamon with Rebekah and katherine😳

I just love Stefan and Damons bonding. Im like katherine.. i will say, "how will I ever choose?" 😈  πŸ˜†
seriously, never seen such strong and intense bonding of family in any show. these two are too much, the elder one will get hurt from the common person name Elena and sleep with anyone hot and avilable in vicinity 😳
and the younger one will drown with remorse doing self-torture.. like Damon said in 1912 episode, "Dear diary, today a chipmunk asked my name and I said its Joe. this lie will haunt me forever" 😲 πŸ€£ 
@Black - I love Damon for this 🀣 Seriously Stefan behaves like this and Damon points it all out so amazingly. I was in spills when I saw this scene 🀣

he is too much!! but i loved how Damon said, Stefan is all he has got. despite fighting, having diff opinions, loving the same girls through centuries they are always beside each other when needed...
 Yup I love Stamon more than anything in the show.
I seriously dont want ANYONE to break that wonderful bonding... 😳

Edited by chakku_chudail - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

yeah, it's a real time waste to involve with such people who can't differentiate between an actor n a character πŸ˜†

seems like money is most important to these people than their respect.. these so called actresses should be made to sit with the audience during the songs to realize what gr8 comments come in the cinemas during such stuff 😑

are wah!! πŸ‘ ye hui na baat... afterall it is the responsibility of the parents!

I'm giving the SP show 'sajda..' a chance now πŸ˜†

the maha episode of 'na bole tum' on sat. was hilarious, leads getting stuck in a lift even though cliched was made superb by the different things they did 🀣
Posted: 11 years ago
I honestly think that salvatore brothers shud just leave her and she could go with matt (a human so no sacrificing stuff and they can b happy)...  nd then the two brothers cud find two cute vampire girls and live happily ever after for foreverπŸ˜† btw i agree with everything u said... i mean i guess the show is abwt the love traingle but i just find elena ALWAYS stuck between the two brothers... nd for me what makes it worse is that she is stuck between two BROTHERSπŸ˜• i means wudnt it b awkward if she chooses stefan over damon or damon over stefan?But everyone deserves to b happy so elena with a human nd brothers with two different girls πŸ˜†