Silent Promise !!! (Concluding Part @ PG 147)

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

[MEMBERS ONLY] [NO COPY]

especially for BHAI...😭😭😭

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBIMV--kuW0[/YOUTUBE]

[/MEMBERS ONLY] [/NO COPY]
@GD .. 😭 ... it's always sad to see duo in tears .. i too felt the same with your new VM !

Anyways congrats on new thread 😊
@BHAVNA DII... I hate now a days to watch ABSENCE of TYPICAL DUO CHEMISTRY and after SATURDAY EPI in which the whole FAKE EYE CONTACT SCENE of DUO😔... I made it in COMPLETE TEARS...😭😭😭
Hi GD.. DUO in tears acha toh nahi lagta but great effort.these are the best scenes of CID. Waise bhi ab duo ke aise true expressions toh kam hi dikhayi dete hai na. Khair good work...Edited by 394duo7 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by gadhadada

[MEMBERS ONLY] [NO COPY]

especially for BHAI...😭😭😭

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBIMV--kuW0[/YOUTUBE]

[/MEMBERS ONLY] [/NO COPY]
aaaw superb vm dada 👏 very heart toching Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 12 years ago
Originally posted by 394duo7

Hi GD.. DUO in tears acha toh nahi lagta but great effort.these are the best scenes of CID. Waise bhi ab duo ke aise true expressions toh kam hi dikhayi dete hai na. Khair good work...

THANK U😊... and yup ACHA tou NAHI lagta... but!!!😭
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

aaaw superb vm dada 👏 very heart toching 

THANK U REBEL.😊.. DUA karo UN DONO kay HEART ko TOUCH ker jayey😳... apna kya hay boss...!!!😭😭😭
Edited by gadhadada - 12 years ago
Originally posted by gadhadada

THANK U REBEL.😊.. DUA karo UN DONO kay HEART ko TOUCH ker jayey😳... apna kya hay boss...!!!😭😭😭
sab theek hujaega dada thora time do dono ko app ke baray bhai aur bhai phir se ak jaise hujangey  😃
Congrats Dada! I'm so happy to see this thread. Saw the VM and it's very painful at the same time adorable. Happy things light up a moment but sad things make you reflect deeply. The song and caps were well chosen. Great job as usual!

May god bless you with all the happiness and peace you deserve.