Silent Promise !!! (Concluding Part @ PG 147) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
GD many many congrats for new thread πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
About new Vm...sorry GD but first time i dnt like ur VM as i cant see duo in tears so didn't watch it fully...hope u understand...
Originally posted by Jeet-cid

Hi i read your first 3 stories Gadhadada hats off to you.. How talented you are..you portrayed every single expression of Abhi-daya and their friendship. Fabulous work.. I'm a huge fan of adi sir daya sir and acp sir

ohhh THANK U JEET😳... and yaar ALL OF U are also TALENTED like MEπŸ˜ƒ... I m also HUGE FAN of ALLπŸ˜‰... so much so making DUO MY BHAI without their PERMISSION...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by debasree04

GD many many congrats for new thread πŸ‘
About new Vm...sorry GD but first time i dnt like ur VM as i cant see duo in tears so didn't watch it fully...hope u understand...

absolutely APROPERTE FEEDBACK...πŸ‘πŸ‘
THANK U DEBA...😳
Hi Gadhadada.. I read ur story 'double trouble' .. yaar that girl's NAME.. I just hate her.. How dare her!! I just want to kill her.. That much intense ur story yaar..pls dont do it to our DUO again.. Its a request.. But d same time I appreciate ur talent once again..u r a GOOD WRITER..
Congrats for your new thread Gadhadada production House, Dada..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Coming to VM, I really appreciate your effortsπŸ‘. Nice attempt.
But I don't like to see tears whoever they may be unless until it's exceptional circumstances.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Jeet-cid

Hi Gadhadada.. I read ur story 'double trouble' .. yaar that girl's NAME.. I just hate her.. How dare her!! I just want to kill her.. That much intense ur story yaar..pls dont do it to our DUO again.. Its a request.. But d same time I appreciate ur talent once again..u r a GOOD WRITER..

as UR WISH BUDDY...😊
Originally posted by AmanDeep24

Very touching vm dada...

tons of THANKS DEEP...  πŸ˜³
Originally posted by aditya_crazy

Congrats for your new thread Gadhadada production House, Dada..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Coming to VM, I really appreciate your effortsπŸ‘. Nice attempt.
But I don't like to see tears whoever they may be unless until it's exceptional circumstances.πŸ˜›

THANK U LUCKYπŸ˜ƒ... I'll care it in FUTURE...😊
Edited by gadhadada - 12 years ago

@VIS DII, CHINTS, GIRL_SHERLOCK, P.RVAIDYA, MARIA ROCK... THANK U ALL so much...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by gadhadada - 12 years ago
Don't DUO make cry Dada..Always make them smile and blush only..😳

But VM song was so nice...I liked that song..πŸ˜›Your creation was too great..πŸ‘β­οΈ
Edited by aditya_crazy - 12 years ago