CM Mar 12-16 Updates in pg1 & discussions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday 12th March 2012

CM restless, calls Vasu.  Vasu in the middle of the road with another man in blue uniform, saying it is a call from CM what would they answer now?  Vasu does not take the call, but turns off his phone.  The other man in uniform wants Vasu to tell CM the truth - what that Rs. 5 hundred thousand is lost?

editing..

Updates will be completed tomorrow morning - very sorry for the delay..

Updates by Shree

Tuesday.

sorry for the delay...
15 hrs powercut...😭

Vasu asks amudha abt the jewels...He says ur family members cheated me...amudha tells him not to kurai sollufy her family members...Amudha starts crying...But vasu again and again asks her abtthe jewels...amudha says i took all my jewels to give money for my anna's operation...vasu says fine...but why this uplicate jewels??...Amudha says that is my soozhnilai...I wantto know that soolnilai...Amudha says iam scared of athai...adhaan indha duplicate jewels senjen...vasu says if u have any problem pls tell me now itself...Audha silent...Vasu leaves angrily...amudha sad...

Inspector and raghu comes to jeyanthi's house..Jeyanthi says enakkum indha murder kkum no sammandam...Ins says becoz of amudha unakkum manager kkum problem...so u killed him...jeyanthi says no...thats wrong news...Raghu says u ,amudha and manger are so close to each other nnu office la sonnanga...Jeya says yes...that true...but i didnt kill him...and also i dont abt amudha resignation...Ins tells raghu to take her to the police station...Jeyanthi is scared and starts telling the story...

Manager kku amudha melaoru kannu...i helped him to get close to amudha...That nightmanage rtold me that he is going to meet amuhda ...Annaikkudhaan murder nadandhudhu...Raghu thiru thiru...i dont whta happenend in amudha's ouse..i asked amudha ...she said manager varavae illai...Amudha kolai ellam seiyya matta sir...Ins  and raghu leaves...

Ins says amudha veetukku enquiry kkku poganum...Raghu says he will go...Ins gives him permission..>Raghu goes to meet amuhda...

CM tension aa waiting...Phone rings...Bank la irundhu phone;;..deposit kattala...so order cancel...CM shocked...Shegoes and calls some rmau and asks abt vasu...Ramu says vasu mela sandegama irukkum mam...CM says ont doubt vasu...Vasu is a uthaman...vasu comes and starts crying...Comes and CM kalla vizhunhings...says i lost the money...CM super shocked...

Ramu scolds vasu...vasu crying again...goes to CM's room and says hewill arrange money very soon...CM says money gone...order also gone...ellam pochu...Vasu tells her abt amudha's dubakoor jewel matter...says amudha annan operation kku money kuduthutta...CM says nambara maadhiri illaiyae...something wrong in this vasu...ok..leave this matter now and go and lodge a complaint ...vasu leaves...

SI Sivaranjani dose vitting to ins and raghu...tells them to investigate amudha...raghu says amudha is innocent mam...SR says my guess is amudha dhaan kolaikari...Raghu shcoked...

Thodarum..

Updates by Selva

Wednesday March 14,2012

Scene opens with AC SR orders the inspector to rushup the investigation regarding manager's murder. Inspector thinks abt something and leaves.

Vasu talking with someone regarding selling his village house to get 5 lakhs for repaying the lost money to the company.  Amutha who is hearing the convo asks apology to vasu for hiding the jewels matter. Vasu asks her to leave that and tells he is going to sell his village house and he asks her not to tell this to Visa as she will jump up and down if she knows. He then sarcastically tells that he is telling all these things to her as she should know what he is doing and leaves. Amutha as usual with her crying face.

MA feeding food to ratna who is crying. MA scolds Ratna to eat and CM who also feeds Bharathi asks MA not to get angry on baby.She asks MA to give Ratna to her so that she will feed her also but MA denies and tells she will take care of Ratna and asks CM to take care of her baby. CM then goes inside. Avudai comes and asks about lost 5 lakhs money by vasu. CM tells she knows everything. Avudai asks her to file complaint on vasu. CM denies that vasu is pure gold and she cant give complaint on him. Avudai tells CM is running this company by getting loans and how she going to manage as they are not multi millionaires now. And he tells vasu can ask Amutha jewels to repay that. CM tells the flashback of jewels being used for Vadai's operation. She continues Vasu is having rights to ask CM that Amutha used her jewels for CM's husband but he didn't ask her like that. Avudai again and again tells vasu has lost the money and he should be punished. CM comes with a valid point that Vadai has lost her another baby and what she should do for that. She asks him to leave that.

Inspector and mani in some construction site. He scolds mani and amutha for not taking the murder issue seriously. He tells the police is nearing amutha as they have got clues regarding that. First one is that manager met Amutha before he die as per jayanthi's saying and secondly he was having an eye on Amutha when she worked with him. And he continues that AC SR is also doubting Amutha...

Screen Freezes with Mani's shocked face...

Updates by Nithya

Thursday Updates

Updates not available online..

Updates by Swash

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago
Thanks for the updates Shreenthi and Selvalakshmi.
Thanks for the updates Shree and selva..

powercut.. could not watch the epsiode on TV..

Unable to watch the online video too.. it says video not available .. 😕 some copyright issue..

Can some one who watched the epsiode give a brief update.. 
Thanks for the updates Shreenthi and Selvalakshmi
Hi everyone,

I have not watched about 2 weeks worth of episodes and now when I go online, it seems all videos including the ones in January also showing some copyright issues with this whacked out media...I wonder who is playing the fool...anybody has any other alternative sites or video sites where we can view missed episodes...welcome feedback...thanks