Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome post Kavya di :) Kudos to everyone related to the show. 
shibz thumbnail
i forgot to mention..Karan at the end says that if u have any problem..go to your elders..they will surely help you..
wish Arpit did that..at a younger age one does not have the mind to think what is right n wat is wrong..n end up falling in trouble..
Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post evry1👏👏👏

ditto to evry1

i was jst having a chat wid my friend abt the presentation of the show
it was done in such a way that one gets involved in it

i loved how  after every scene they  show karan continuing the scene in his narration.
it was something unique which i hav never scene in any of the show👏👏👏

sreeja_rox thumbnail
awesum post and ditto to every word of it!!!!!!👏👏
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anupa28

What a brilliant post Kavya...

As a lawyer I have always had a kind of mixed feelings regarding this  kind of programmes..as I have often seen that although meant to spread awareness but often they become a bigger weapon to instigate more violence than resolve ..highlighting more on the "masaledar" aspect of the issues...younger mind often fail to realise the hidden meaning and get more attracted to the crimes after viewing them so explicitly...but thought about watching GUMRAH only because of Karan and I am so glad that I did it... ditto anupa, very well said, most of the crime shows end up instigating more crime. giving graphic details of how it can be done.  people

who do not have patience (which is wearing off slowly in mankind) opt to getting rid of the problem rather than thinking with clear and consious mind.  the percentage of psycos is increasing at an appalling rate.

Before saying about karan I would sincerely like to thank the team to bring such a show into perspective...it is not a new concept but what I liked about is the moral treatment they have given to a crime show...just loved the way how the scene was edited with Karan 's saying it is "immoral to be wanting to be a part of ones private moment" and a big thanks to the developers of the show for that...and this simply sentence has given a new meaning to the representation of such shows...and I sincerely hope that they will abide by this and actually highlight on the core of the issues in each and every episode... me too,  guess in coming episodes there could be some graphic elements but hoping they will put a sensitive approach to that also. fingers crossed.

Now coming to Mr Kundra...well he has nailed another role with utmost class and aura. His screen presence was throughly felt and thanks to ediitng the way he was merged in with the flow of the story it was really praiseworthy. His apt voice modulation added an extra pleasure for the viewers...It was really a treat for his fans...- ditto again 😃 😃

kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

i forgot to mention..Karan at the end says that if u have any problem..go to your elders..they will surely help you..
wish Arpit did that..at a younger age one does not have the mind to think what is right n wat is wrong..n end up falling in trouble..

ya shibz the last part was good.  how they treated the whole time the youth as kids and asked them to get help from parents or any elder,  usually teens tend to think they are old enough and can act independently. 
kavyasam thumbnail
loved reading all posts guys. :D.
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb post kavya di!1..cudnt agree more!!..the way it was highlighted ..it was apt ..and a very good move to show the truth :) ..
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow kavya di brilliant post 

really this type of awarness must need now this techo age !!!and of course parents is the best teacher for children . after age of 14 every parents treat their children as friends ...

i dont know but in first episode i fely bad for tht girl !!!!!! wht s her mistake ...nothing ..she did one mistake and ppl and society took it as big issue ..
is marriage was the only option after all this!!!was she desrve mother of 2 kid in age 25???
she was topper ...hope i met tht girl and told her tht continue her writng skills ...
and karan is brilliant as a host ...
he accept his 9 urs mistake publically wowww thts the gutts ::: really hats off king k 

Minionite thumbnail
To be frank I started this show because of Karan, but now the concept has also hooked me. 😃

The concept is really good and Karan is just great as a host.