Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update- 12/3/2012

Posted: 12 years ago
JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 85

12/03/2012-Monday

At Kailash:

Naradji and Nandji persuading Maahdev to take some action as it is high time he accepts the fact as Sati is his Ardhangini-to go and meet her..before it is too late,as the groom -to- be is going to arrive at Sati's place anytime soon.
Shiva is now considering their words seriously.

No sooner he thinks Chandrama shines from the matted hair of Mahadev and appears  there, he makes Shiva understand the need of the moment that if he doesn't take action now it would be too late..he also adds that he does know how much Mahadev loves Sati but somehow is unable to come in terms with it,"why is this obstinacy " Chandrama questions

Nanadi again cajoles him in taking a firm decisions as she is his wife and she couldn't possibly marry any other man but him.

Now Maahadev gets up from his seat and utters that "To become a human is impossible me,i care & help the humans but to become one is not me...and there is a line between him and a human -a line of Death (Graveyard- Shamshan)

At Daksha's Den:

Bhrigu is worried about Daksha and his decision of getting Sati married to a stranger with some kind of defect..
Prajapti asks him abt the same..to which Bhrigu replies that eh is worried about himself as no one would dare to ask Daksh anything-but they will bug him about the reality of the groom- especially Prasuti ,he fears that she even might curse him.He suggest that they should tell everyone about the grooms reality.

Prajapti then assures him that he would take all the blame n he need not worry...He is Sati's father and he would have definitely have chose the best and right person for her.

"How could you do that?" a voice interrupts their discussion freaking Bhrigu out
It was Prasuti at the door..

Prasuti blames Bhriguu for putting all the wedding load on Daksh ,she says that this is gonna be the last wedding in this palace and everyone has to participate actively in it
She shows her doubt on the groom's identity and fame..as never have even heard or seen him...she then says that though he must be the brother of Brihaspati  and son of Angira but that doesn't make him a suited groom for Sati
Prajapti then says that even Sati isn't that Sresht  as she is tagged the Lover of Shiva

Prasuti explains that all this is happening in a rush and decisions taken in such rush never fruit..
Prajapti asserts that there is no flaw in him and besides both are wise and make a great couple and are going to live a content life together.

At Tarakasur's place:

Tarkasur comes to know that Sati is gonna get married to Angira's son Shatavis,he confirms from his helpers taht the news is true or not
"All this is the conspiracy of the Devas" a voice from the dark is heard.

It is Chakri (Sorry couldn't get the name right😳)
Trakasur says all about the marriage of Shiva n Sati ,since they are not getting married there is no question of a child and where there is no child he is immortal.

But Chakra says that thatz the catch-Deva's knew that we would believe there plan and would become carefree n crease our attempts to kill Sati and eventually they would take the advantage of the situation n marry Shiv to Sati..and where there isa marriage there is going to be a child..
Trakasaur realizes this and determines to kill Sati.

Revthi and
Sati. at Sati's Room

Revathi sees a sad Sati and tries to lighten her mood by showing her a Bright Moon..
"Sati look at Chandra dev and he is on the matted hair-which means even Mahadev is looking at you- if you hadnt stoped him to meet you that time he would have come to meet you.t you who have bulid walls between you both"  Revathi says.
Revathi at her optimistic bests says that thee is still a chance as nothing has gone outta of our hands yet.Take action now he is such a great and kind one  he has even forgiven Chandrama  and once your shagun happens nothing could be done then Reavthi asks Sati that she would go to Kailash for her.(Aww so sweet)

Sati then says that her sins are greater than that of Chandra -being a human she has committed a sin of loving & marrying a (Ishwar)God.
This is my redemption to marry a human.
Revathi tries to convince Sati that she shouldn't ruin her life like this.
Prasuti interrupts (Ughh this lady should stop doing that😡..stop interrupting somebodies convo n concentrate on how to become a wise wife n mother leaving the alter fame n ego aside Manu Putri!!)

Revathi in order to postpone the Shagun says that Sati is sick
Sati tells that she is fine and there wont be any need to postpone the Shagun.

Prasuti comes to Sati and utters that with the grace of Vishu may you always be hale n hearty .She also adds that it all is happening in a rush-but it has to happen.

Khyathi then says that they would adorn Sati like a heavenly angel 

Sati now is getting ready -all her sisters are getting her ready transforming her into a beautiful maiden.
Where on the other hand Sati sits thinking of Mahadev all those times when Shiva denied hs love for her all those painful rejected moments  she had withn him where flowing throw her.
As Khyati takes an ornament off the dressing table something sharp kind of  clow pin or stuff falls down Sati's feet and it starts bleeding ,but Sati doesn't feel the pain of it.

Revathi is sad for Sati as she is ruining her life for the Family's honor..
Now Sati si feeling dizzy due to the blood lose from her feet..

The Blood flow makes its way towards the Rudraksha which fell form Shiva's strong arms that once she got from the Kailasha

Sati now faints -they notice the injury and the blood and everyone is
worried for her.

Precap : Shiva is doing Tandav (Its looking very interesting n impressive-his dance moves are very good...cant wait for tomorrows epy@!)

Shiva then gets convinced and confesses his love for his wife Sati and deteremines that he would become a human just for Sati's sake infront of brhma dev and Nandi.

Thanks for reading..sorry couldn't😳 comment on my last few updates..Thanks all for being do kind n sweet to comment

Hope you all have a great time
Tc
Love &  Regards to all my DKDMains🤗

Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
OMG the ending was soo good, so neat that the rudraksh was there-showing the bond!!! I loved the precap- cant wait!!Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update..:)

Loved the Pre cap..!!
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
Sia..My dearest friend.🤗.I am so happy with tonights precap & Shivji's love confession & then the beautiful article about MAHADEV..on Rangmunch..all is making full on excited..yaar..Will answer you again..on the show tonight..for now I want to simply dance..

thanks sweets...

the first 15 minuts I was😳...they are dragging the story again...it was Shiv denying his pheelings😡...
and the rest off the Swarg vasi trying to pursue him...
the same old stuff😡...

and why are cv's continuing the tarkasur story...while now was a good moment to stop it and catch it up when parvati enters....

end and precap is interesting...
waiting to see Shiv dance😍...Mohit shaking his body shody...

@Khusboo...sweetie...tom pm service🤓...
thanks for updt dear..
luvd precap..
n by god..dikhe to ek baari daksh mujhe..uski to main..aisi ki taisi kar doon..
Thanks for the update Sia 😳

Gosh been so busy now have to catch up last 10 days worth of epis ...Tandav precap wont miss it 😎

Khush , shali kahan ho yaaron 🤗
Wanna see Shivji doing tandav!!! and accepting Sati!!! weee
Valentine day 14th feb tha..but I will celebrate it tommorrow...

Thanks for the WU!

Nidhi
Thanks a lot!
I am so waiting for tonight.. Precap is damn interesting
nice update dear...
finally shivji acknowledged that he to having  a love affair...🤣

loved the way he confessed that with pain😭