Thendral Monday- March 12, 2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update😃
  Wonderful slap Thuls👏. Keep going😆

Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful update...😃...ROFL..Kalathara dosham...MM ku jadagam not good...🤣... And Like u said TA's expressions when T told M about slaps...ROFL...what a reaction...and more reaction to be watched..prob tmrw...🤣..

Worth watching just for the last few seconds...⭐️👏👍🏼...Padma/Bhu was not that bad...🤬 CP put M/D together...😡...such a loser...intha story solla thaan came all along by desperately searching address of Mohan? Bhu might got adress...Seekram Bhu address might get lost bcos of the same...🤢

ROFL..A well deserved slap from a well derserved person...😛👏...but reason TA? 🤣...Best moment...

TA...this slap might be for Bhuvana...but its an indirect slap for u...how can u let a third person slap/talk about their better half and how they should react...😛😛...Good that he went and caught T who was about to hit the stairs...but his rude behaviour towards T listening to C madam, TA we have not excused u yet? 😛...Seee unna adika kai onginathuke how T reacted, be calm, calm nu mohan na sollitu, she went and slapped unable to tolerate seeing someone trying to slap u...😛...

ROFL  , TA saying, sorry kelu meethi we will see...HAHHA..who is asking who to ask sorry?🤣 ...wife kita keka orru ellam meeting potu discussed and now Mohan ku adivising🤔...It was nice to see Mohan calling T as "akka" 😳...
TA is slowly coming back to form...TA with bag...local language...ROFL...Charu kathu changed him h-ifi😉 and now he is back as local pola😛...😆...

ROFL Bhuvana...closing face in the car seeing MM...🤣...What a status? What an image? Athu ellam ithu thaana...🤣??...MM got bad timing...Sigh...Padma's take on Bhu would have been wonderful...🤣...Grr...infection varumam...🤢...Bhu herself is a virus and CP proved it too🤢...May be lakshman is a doctor took vaccination for himself and Prabha pola..athaan did not get those from her..😉😛...

I hope epi starts with the slap again and with a huge bang with T's take on the slap for her TA...😳...TA's reaction is what I am waiting for...😍...Antha shock lenthu velila vara she might need to pour buckets of water on him...😛🤣

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dear Vjayam!!!😃🤗

Dont touch anywhere aam as CP might get infected🤢...Mohan oda house...she wont even use as washroom aam🤢...this madame need to rewind her past😡...too much money she got nu thimir la dancing...Grr...she don't even want to face MM and covering her face thinking he might see her nu🤢...if this lady got any 0.00001 vmss she should just go hang herself when she get to know who Thulasi is😡

Buwana Aunty got super slap from T for trying to slap TA aa😲🤣🤣🤣...athaana Mr.TA showed that much shock reaction in promo🤣...today's epi had different view of slap than the one in promo😕.
Thanks 4 da update. OMG such a gr8 episode 2day 👏 thulasi was ⭐️ of da day. aww how much she luvs her hubby. so cute <3 sooner bhuv. is gona knw dat thulasi is her mom. IDk where she is gona keep her face then. Overall 2day epi. a must watch ! 
Thanks Vjayam for the lovely updates!!

This week starts with a bang...i hope it continues like this!!

Bhuvana driving was shown for so long...I thought we would not even see TT at her house but thank goodness they showed it...

CP...lol...she is irritating but I laugh at her.

Shock #1: Bhuvana seeing MM...never expected that.
Shock #2: Padma never expected Bhuv and CP to come to her house
Shock #3: Bhuvana shocked to see TT at her house
Shock #4: Tulasi loses her patience and shows Bhuvana not to mess around with Tamil <- Best part of the episode!!

I wish Tulasi did the slap with CP.

Tulasi was great...loved how she spoke to Mohan saying that he sould not have hit her in college and Mohan is willing to apologize only if she does so.

Tamil...lol...the poor thing...he just came out of one trauma and now this.
Super Duper Cool and Wonderful update!!! Thanks a lot Vijayam!
Thanx for the fast update Vijayam.

I really can't wait for MM - Bhu confrontation. 🤣 Bhu's aatam will come to a close. She can't even face him and puts her head down in shame. 🤢 How dare CP tries to malign Deepa's name by linking her with Mohan ! She knows well M came just for Kalyani. 😡 I guess its an attempt to ruin T and D's friendship. Kudos Kumaran you have successfully made the viewers feel she deserved the adi. 🤢 Haha. But it was a delight to see P's terrified face when Bhu raised her hand on her. lol @toilet remark. Arpanukku vaazhvu vandha ardha rathiri la kodai pidipaangardhu idhu dhaan pola. 🤢 Pazhasa konjam recollect panni paakanum epdi irundhom nu before passing such comments. Even after getting insulted by VR she has not learned her lesson. Tharam tharatharam nu why unnecessary dialogue vittufying and getting asinga pattufied unnecessarily. She should really think atha pathi la pesa what arugadhai I have nu before passing derogatory comments on others. Miri pesina panna ipdi dhaan she will get asinga pattufied. Thulz was undoubtedly the star of the day. 👏⭐️ She was top-notch. lol so she pongified for TA. 😆 None of us guessed indeed. Well deserved slap for Bhu. TA should realize her worth at least from now. I liked TA today as well. The way he thaangi pidichified Thulz when Bhu pushed her was really good to watch. He cracked me up whe he said "Achiii niruthu...". ROFL. He kalakiffied in local slang after a long time. 😃 Edited by jinju - 12 years ago

Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful update and comments! You got a nice episode

WoW.. Todays episode was very fast and good. So Thulz slapped Bhuv for TA. Well deserved one! Bhuv thinks she can slap anyone when they talk against her aa? First she was ready to slap Mohan and then TA. I am happy that Thulz reacted this way. Hopefully this CP will not take Thulasi for granted going forward.

Mohan's reply to CP that he will fall in her feet in returns she asks sorry to Deepa and Kalyani was very good. Thiruppi Thuiruppi this liar CP is telling that Kalyani stole her purse nu.. Grrr

Rofl... Bhuv will get infection aam on touching the walls of MM house. Only Thulz needs to wash her hand after slapping Bhuv for touching an inhuman person. Nalla CP connected Deepa and Mohan. This is enough for Padma to jump up and down.

Lol... Seeing MM itself Bhuv is putting her head down and hiding. After coming to know that Thulz is her own daughter and the slap was from her daughter itself na, her head has to be permanantly down forever.
nice episode. padma and bhu interaction was fun to watch...
the music and the focus on TA's face and expression when T tells abt how wrong it is to slap a girl (is this a reminder for the slap and slaps TA delivered to the orig pei and is pei not considered a girl itself..).
great expressions by all today and the scene in bhu's house moved very naturally and realistic to everyone's character. TA's infinite patience today needs to be appreciated. after seeing T being pushed TA for a moment wud have been his old self, but the look on mohan's face reminded him of their purpose of visit and liked the way he controlled himself.
T's expressions, first trying to control mohan, then anger at bhu taunting her parents, pleading with cp and the final slap-great..
an episode that makes us wait for tmrw eagerly..