Posted: 12 years ago

Hi and Hello KHTVians

Iam Back Again This Time With The DOTW

Well according to current track its fight between love and lust.

Here mona wants her hubby cos she loves him she even in dreams can't think of her hubby cheating on her n dats wat her mistake is giving the way to lust.

And on the otherside anushka just want to fullfill her needs she just want physical love she achieved success no doubt  but the love thing is lacking in her life but stil she is tryin to get the love of pradeep by doing one or the other thing by framing herself as goody good.

So after that no connection description😆

Here i simply head towards the point of discussions.

Q.1.What Is the Difference Between love and lust.?
Q.2.Who will win in fight between  love Vs lust?Why?
Q.3.Why it is said that love always wins in the end even after knowing human runs after the lust.?

Thats it i suck in DOTW's 😆sorry for it😳 bear with me this time.
this time to lust is wining over love
seriously tel u its just belief that love always wins but in real life if we tok lust always wins and in the show the same is happenin lust is winnin over love
sorry for not participating in the DOTW last week as it was a hectic week for me and was ill due to severe back ache.

will def. come up with my views soon.

Thanks for the PM Bipin.

arre take care of yourself first yaar

hope u r fyn now

Thanx  Swetha ðŸ¤—

Take Your Time But Don't Forget ðŸ˜†

Somehow, I feel it's not as simple as 'love' vs. 'lust'. Anushka is not just looking for physical fulfilment, because she can get that from someone other than Pradeep. For her, Pradeep is a part and parcel of her past that she has never got over. She is trying to recapture that.
Mona's relationship with Pradeep is a matter of trust built up over years.The real story, according to me, is what happens when this trust breaks down in a moment of passion. Where does that leave them? 

In the scenario here in the show , Lust is getting all the claws... Anushka lost her love long back when she closed the chapter of Pradeep 12 years back, now coming back she is completely Jealous of Mona who is happy with pradeep , whom she ( anushka) lost long ago..So as a women she seems a looser now and she is trying to get him through her Lust.. She wants him and there is no guilt in her so the LUST is what is attractive the other women while the Love is getting lost with the woman who will loose her husband to this person.

My POV to see how the Love Vs Lust is shown here.
As you all said, it is a general belief that Love wins over lust, but this is not happening in today's life now.

There is no meaning of true love now, in the show, currently lust is winning over love but for sure in the future tracks it will be the opposite where we will see Mona fighting back for her true love, afterall Love has to win over lust

@Shanti-I Seriously din thot dat way you are absolutely right😛

anushka seems looser now to herself and dats the reason she is tryin to have pradeep back.

but iam sad even after marriage of 11 years how d love lost and dat too so easily 

Luvd Your Views Shanti ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Priyank.

As you all said, it is a general belief that Love wins over lust, but this is not happening in today's life now.

There is no meaning of true love now, in the show, currently lust is winning over love but for sure in the future tracks it will be the opposite where we will see Mona fighting back for her true love, afterall Love has to win over lust

yes at today's point love seems to be loosing against lust 

nowhere its to be seen that love is winning 

hope mona does fights back and shouldn become weak