Debate Mansion

Women alwayz suffer

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
You watch sum dramas n there is a widow who only gets to wear sum colors... It doesnt mean if she is a widow she shudnt get to have fun...

Lotz of ppl dont let them cum to their weddingz cuz they say she just ate her husband she might eat sum1 elses...

This still happens in lots of places... Do you think women shud b da one suffering???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatmah5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh no...i dont think so,they should be happy and not suffer.
its new time and people should understand that women are not made just only to suffer,they have their own right too.
i agree that there are some places where woman's life are like hell,but now adays,governments and organisation are fighting for womans rights...
Dazlingflower thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope that these beliefs still don't prevail in our society. May be it's the baby boomer generation that's going to die with certain backward notions like these.
In some form or another, I see women suffering at certain level. You can just look at media and see the male dominance all over. Male in his 60's is glorified and if he is single, women are mystified by him. But women over 30 or even 35 are not wanted as compare with women in their late teens or mid 20's.
Does India still have widows wearing certain saris? When i watched saath phere, I thought that was just fiction. Why?
Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆 i love topics like these, i agree
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know some society says a wife is noting without her husband but I don't like that. I think if a woman becomes a widow its beacuse of karma and that doesn't means that she should stop living. I am sure when a wife dies her husband's family or no one says anything to him about how to dress and which wedding/party to go to,and I feel that its not really fair.
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
My sis was doing an art project n she had to make a pic of life of a widow...

N her teacher told her dat they still do dat.. I mean 😡 Datz not their fault.

Its alwayz da society.... 😕 Edited by CuteFairy91 - 17 years ago
innocent_devil thumbnail
The Problem of India is Half of the Society is Way MODERN and the otehr half is still ORthDoXED! Thats where normal people who arent in both the categories fall into the ditch. If the whole of India becomes like teh normal class no one will have any problem with widows getting married. ANd what is WRONG with widows getting married???? Have you noticed MEN can get Married after their Wives die..WHY???? Arent they a WIDOW Too! Many Ladies are treated like Dirt just because they are a widow! Why is that? Werent they at one time a part of the society. Then why should people look down at them after they become a widow. What is their fault!
Sabira thumbnail
nopee not fair at all! ...i was saddened when i watched the move "water" lisa ray and john abraham one

anywayz..i dont think its fair..liek maybe 100 gazillion yearz ago it make sense considereing woman cudn't do anything for themselves...be a slave to brother and father..then get married and be a slave to ur hubby..and if hubby dies..u cant do ntn ...basically u had no life..but now since woman can do ANYTHING that men can..then change is def. needed
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is a modern age but still there are many places in the world where women are not given their right. I m taking the example of India there are many places there where still woman is burned as her husband dies. A woman should be independent and given equal rights. They should be given equal rights of education, jobs, self-respect etc. Some people men think that if they have married any woman then they have right over her, they can do what ever they want but it's i think ILLEGAL. There are still many areas in Pakistan where women is considered as servant, men just marry to fulfill their physical needs, for children they don't have any respect for their wives and don't even allow them to go out I somtimes gets so much dissopoint to think that why is this still common in some backward areas of Pakistan and i really feel sad for them.
But somewhere I do think now women are getting their rights to some extent (but only in BIG cities)by getting jobs and education oppurtunties.
Women also have equal right and place in society and government should be careful about their rights and provide them equal oppurtunites to flourish. It's really important for the development of country too.😊
syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think no woman actually needs to suffer ..its just that some women CHOOSE to suffer. Perhaps form some misguided sense of a womans place or from want of knowing any better.