Karan Kundra & Gumraah

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
GUMRAAHH...!!! The end of innocence  😎 My Sweet Sweet Karan Bhaiya...I just love you! ❤️ Your way of narrating the story was so awww...😳You were emotional, pitiful, happy, sad towards the story at the right moments...I got to know after that, that the best anchor is the one who is a best actor...KMH wale cute emotions were all on your face...Totally made me say...awww...Although the story narrated by KK was about something I could not pay attention to it...Ab agar KK jaisa host ho toh koi kaise uske alawa kisi aur ke baare me sonchega??😍 Karan Kundra!! You are multi talented...Simply the best! Acting me perfect, Dancing me perfect, Comedy me perfect, Romance me perfect, Looks me perfect, Dil se perfect and now Anchoring me bhi perfect! 👏Kritika Di...You are super lucky! Waise Karan Bhaiya bhi kuch kam lucky nahi hai...okay...I'm not gonna talk about KK & KK here...😛But seriously, the first episode of Gumraah rocked...It made me feel so good when I saw - "Karan Kundra-Anchor" haaayyyee...😉hamesha Karan Kundra as actor padha tha SBS p aur ab...And the date 11th October 2002...It must have been his 18th birthday that day! 🥳Anyways Just looking forward for the next episode with KK...😊Story jaisi bhi ho, who cares...I toh just care about my KK Bro!! ⭐️But yeah the story was good as well...Can teach a lesson to ppl who get influenced easily!  KK is working hard for us...So Its time for us to increase his IF rankings as well as this forums ranking...Will try to be active here as much as i can but I cant do that for a few more days because of my board exams...Requesting all of you to be active here as well...! Hope to see Gumraah in top 10 along with KK 😃 Edited by arjuhi4evr - 12 years ago
Ya karan was just amazing he rockd the show n i wish karan n gumrah r in top 10 this week n stay to b
karan is ROCKSTAR!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

N even i hope that this forum is active in is in top spot😊
karan rocks as an actor and he has proved to be an excellent anchor as well!!!!👏👏👍🏼

So sooo proud to be a kk fan!!!!!!😊
Exactly Karan was great. He always knew the right moment to be happy, to be sad, to be angry, to be pitiful, to be a friend, to be a guide. He was just great. I hope this show does really well.
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Exactly Karan was great. He always knew the right moment to be happy, to be sad, to be angry, to be pitiful, to be a friend, to be a guide. He was just great. I hope this show does really well.

ditto !! he rocked as a host.  modulating his voice, body language and the right mannerisms depending on the mood. 
Originally posted by kavyasam

ditto !! he rocked as a host.  modulating his voice, body language and the right mannerisms depending on the mood. 

And the best part was that he would appear at the right time and make his presence known instead of leaving everything to the actors.
exactly , I was  glad he was here through out, not just for introduction and end.  but he was making the audience connect with it , asking questions and all,  I loved the presentation. 
I hope it continues like that. This is much better than Crime Patrol because at least Karan connects with the audience. It's almost as if knows right when we need to see him to answer something.
Ya after hearing dat karan is gonna play d role as anoop soni does in crym ptrl i was a bit sad...dat he wont have a long role...bt aftr watching i felt happy, bcoz he was always prsnt wen his absence was going to be felt!