Sarrkkar..Risshton Ki Ankahi Kahani

Rohit Roy replaces Shaan in Ek Main...

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Rohit Roy replaces Shaan in Ek Main...

Rohit Roy has added yet another feather to his cap - he has replaced Shaan as host in Zee TV's Ek Main aur Ek Tu. Rohit will be seen accompanying Ishitta Arun from, 25 May, Thursday.

Rohit and Mansi during Naach Baliye

After Shaan's announced that he wanted to take a break for his tour last week, there were a lot of candidates who were under consideration to take his place. Rohit Roy was one of them.

"Shaan is joining us in four week's time. I wanted someone who could fit in with the image of the show, yet have his own identity of being a good actor or singer and Rohit fitted the bill perfectly. I am thankful to him for agreeing at such short notice," says director Gajendrra Siingh.

Rohit had earlier hosted the desi version of Dance Fever, Dance Divas on Zoom and Sahara One's Dial One, besides being part of dance based reality show, Naach Baliye. The actor will soon be seen on Star Plus playing the lead in Ravi Chopra's magnum opus, Virasaat.

"I am very happy that I have got this opportunity of hosting my favourite show. I've always harboured a desire to be a singer," says a visibly excited Rohit.

Will the actor be able to match the high standards set by his predecessor, will he be able to strike a rapport with the contestants at this crucial juncture? Only time will tell.

Click here to read previous story

By USHA THOMAS
Posted on 22 May 2006 4:50 pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters