Gumrah

FB/Twitter-updates on 'Gumrah'

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guyz

post all the FB updates related to Gumrah here.
Thank You😊

Official pages:
Gumrah an end of innocence
Karan Kundra(Facebook)

Vikas Gupta

**Edit.

Guyz...Karan is back on twitter.. here's his twitter id.. Follow himπŸ˜‰

https://twitter.com/#!/kkundra

Edited by shibz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
great brainstroming session on the 1 film edit today ...

28 February at 00:30

Gumrah an end of innocence

Promo SHoot with Karan Kundra on for Gumrah ... and He Came oN tYme :) superrr ... we all distributed sweets ..Yay πŸ˜†
1 March at 23:48

Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
shooting tomorrow for the promo of my brand new show 'gumraah' for channel [V].. need ur blessings ur love and ur support! really excited abt the show.. not the run of the mill daily soap.. gumraah is a conscious effort to educate the innocent youth, make them understand and more over be there for them! Its a bold move, a lot of thought has gone into it.. and I'm hell proud to be the face of a show like 'gumraah'... keep your fingers crossed and more importantly keep your minds open!
29 February at 23:25

Karan Kundra
The channel [V] GUMRAH promo i shot featuring me is pretty wicked ;) it's out soon!!

Karan Kundra
Alright everyone.. I'm back on TV and how!! ;) tonight at 7pm watch [V] Gumrah - the end of innocence and get blown away by a thought that very few ppl dare to even put across channels! We
have cut through a lot to make this show! Plz pray and give ur full support! Fingers crossed.. Love you!

thank you everyone for such an overwhelming response to [V] Gumrah! Glad u loved it! U guys inspire us to work harder! thanx for ur support love u :)

please post if i have missed out anything..:)
shibz thumbnail
Thank You Ekta Kapoor Nivedita Basu Myleeta Aga Williams for teaching , inspiring me and Supporting me , this would have not been possible if it were for you Gals in my life . I would have never dared or had the vision to make a show like this Gumrah an end of innocence.

Thank You
Dheeman Agarwala Harsh Sheth Rohini Anand Naihal Bagora for first believing and equally trusting the show and me hopefully both will make you proud.

and now Thank You to the team who is making the show possible Kushal Zaveri Hanooz Vikram Rai Sakshi Khanna Karishmaa Zulfia Waris Althea Kaushal Karan Kundra Ankur Dwivedi Nitin Mali Althiya Kaushal Vidah Farhadi Ritu Bhatia Minar Katarnaware Manuj and Ketan Gupta Hammy and Simi Aarooshi Nazia Kamaal and her team Fayaaz and his team Abhishek and Dharam and their Production Team Sandeepji and all the people who are involved in the making of Gumrah and helping us promote the show .

Today at 7 pm all that we worked towards for the last 3 months .
God Bless ...

Vikas Gupta

Sunday

Vikas Gupta
FlyinG To DehraDOON tom to SHoot for 2 days For Gumrah an end of innocence... its going to so much fun

kavyasam thumbnail
shooting tomorrow for the promo of my brand new show 'gumraah' for channel [V].. need ur blessings ur love and ur support! really excited abt the show.. not the run of the mill daily soap.. gumraah is a conscious effort to educate the innocent youth, make them understand and more over be there for them! Its a bold move, a lot of thought has gone into it.. and I'm hell proud to be the face of a show like 'gumraah'... keep your fingers crossed and more importantly keep your minds open!
29 February at 23:25 "

hear hear πŸ‘πŸ‘,  the status is a proof that he is perfect choice to host this show.

@shibz - thanks for the updates 😳,  I had not read many of these.
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
no prob kavz..its difficult to find updates on Karan's new timeline.. half teh things i couldnt find..luckily i had shared them on my wall..so found it from there..

ditto to u.. moreover the way karan puts across his views is hard to ignore..mai toh pehle se hi usse impressed hun😳
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow thanks for sharing shibz :D 
shibz thumbnail
shooting in Doon for the second Show ... what amazing response of the show in Dehradoon 14 hours ago
kavyasam thumbnail
wow dehradun.   hope we get to see the city landscape as well.  thanks shibz.
shibz thumbnail
yeah i guess we will get..πŸ˜ƒ a new pic seems from Doon near the fallsπŸ€”