Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 13th Mar WU Shivji's love

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Sati faints, her blood reaches Rudraksh, Shivji  instantly opens his eyes, he is very angry seeing Sati in this state.

Prasuti tells her daughters to call rishi Kashyap. Khyati & Aditi takes Sati, puts her on bed. Revati  sees the Rudraksh soaked with blood, says, Sati's blood will not be wasted.

In anger Shivji starts doing his Tandav Nrutya. Sati is lying unconscious. Revati picks up that Rudraksh, puts it on a white cloth, comes at the door of bhavan,  seeing Chandra in the sky, tells him she wants to meet him immediately. Chandra sends his  chariot, she comes to Kailash, where Chandra is already present.

Nandi seeing Shivji dancing says he can understand his pain, but he will have to stop Sati's marriage, that is the only way out now.

Shivji's Tandav Nrutya  continues creating fire all around.

Revati, at Kailash, is holding the Rudraksh in her hands, sensing the presence of Sati in Rudraksh, Shivji calms down, stops his dance, comes back to Kailash. Revati with tears, shows him the Rudraksh , tells him if you can't accept Sati, then give her death. You are God of Destruction, you bless even your enemies, Sati is your premika. Shivji stops her,  tells her, not to worry anymore about Sati. Revati asks him does that mean you will marry Sati. Shivji tells her what lies in the future can not known now, but Sati is my responsibility, he asks Revati to go back.

Nandi is thrilled at Shivji's decision, says, you've made me very happy today. While serving you there may have been some mistakes from my side but mata Sati will never get a chance to complain at Kailash.

Brhmaji  comes there, he is happy with Shivji's decision., he asks him how will he do that, in this form he can not go in front of Sati. Shivji tells him you've only suggested that I should meet Sati in a human form.  I'll fulfill my responsibility. But Sati is still ayogya to unite with me, I can not accept her love & you know what will be the consequences of marrying an ayogya Sati. Nandi feels sad hearing this.

Shivji tells Brhmaji, as suggested by you, I'll meet Sati in a human form. The truth is whenever Sati is in pain, I feel that pain too. Sati is part of me. I've always loved Sati, will continue doing so, but I am helpless, I can not accept her love, you know Brhmadev if I accept ayogya Sati then the result will be very dangerous.To save Sati from that pain, I was not accepting her, but the truth is I am not happy without Sati, this Shiv is incompelete without Sati & I'll have to bear this incompeleteness till Sati doesn't become yogya, for Shiv-milan. But till then I can not leave Sati like that, can not see her sad, I'll bring her out of this state, which unknowingly is given by me. I have always loved Sati, will meet her in a human form. She is my responsibility, with love responsibalitis comes too, I am ready for that. Amazing expressions of Shivji's changed attitude of the situations makes this entire episode quite alive.

Precap: Sati tells Prasuti, she is ready for this marriage. Prasuti says he is so ugly, forget about the marriage, even looking at him is not possible. Shatabheesh is shown. Prasuti tells Daksh  at this moment I am stopping eating food & drinking water, either this marriage breaks or I give up my life. Daksh is shocked with her attitude.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for tha update
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
@ Epi:  The blood reaches the Rudraksh and Siva opens his eyes ...that means he gets to know that Sati is in trouble n in terrible pain,both are so close to each other that anything unto happens to her even a scratch he gets out of his deep meditation..great love.

Again Mohitwas u are stupendous actor..awesome expressions!

@Liked what Revathi  did for her little sis..

The Tandav was👏⭐️ ...Beautiful-the graphics the expressions where A1 Mohit u did it hunk..so proud of u!

Tandava was for Sati-the pain she was feeling and which indirectly or directly affecting him...the anguish the hurt that he feels for not being able to give her the love she deserves the care he had to give to her...for not being able to meet her-the helplessness he feels...Excellently put by the writers , technicians, the graphic teams,directors,actors n everyone⭐️⭐️ Oh for once Prasuti did theright thing...Just one song comes t my mind for the Daksh family...

'Tauba tera jalwa tauba tera pyaar Tera Emotional attyachaar'😆

@Shiva-Sati Millan Line:

So  Shiva is barricading himself from her cause of the reason that if they marry they cannot/should not get intimate as he is the lord and being a human and being a wife Sati obviously would demand for it and he too had to explain it to her -Sati doesn't hold that power-she wont be able to bare the Tejas of MAhadev the powerful God...cause a human had to gain that capability that power to even feel God...doing Tapas for a thousand of years also one can only get a glimpse of the Supreme lord..here is Sati though she is a great lady in herself but still..she is a human! And yeh he did once pointed out about the Main thing the 'I' is always the root cause of any pb.. (err 😛did i make any sens there😳 my apologies if this hurt anybodies feelings)

Thanks a ton for the WU
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thank you for the update..
loved the episode.. but really waiting for tommorow..finally Prasuti takes a stand...FINALLY!!!
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
im dancing with joy!!! 🥳

cant wait for the lunch party of the Tridev and Mahalaksmiji!
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
uff this prasuti ...plz do that madam and ask ur hubby to join u sati will be in safe hands ...

shivji is so pure but i cant understand the term ayogya...what he is trying to say...

that means to do nanda vrat etc?
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
"Prasuti says he is so ugly, forget about the marriage, even looking at him is not possible"

ROFL don't worry Prasuti...Grasim Mr India 2005 is on his way! 🤣
qwertyu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vicky_sonikudi

"Prasuti says he is so ugly, forget about the marriage, even looking at him is not possible"

ROFL don't worry Prasuti...Grasim Mr India 2005 is on his way! 🤣

This is literally beyond funny 🤣 🤣 but frankly for the first time I felt that Sati is Prasuti's real daughter otherwise these two always treat her even worse than enemy's kids 
Edited by qwertyu - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

thank you for the update..

loved the episode.. but really waiting for tommorow..finally Prasuti takes a stand...FINALLY!!!

Thanks😊Prasuti acted like a mother in the precap, atleast she is not ready to sacrifice sati. Daksh & Prasuti understands the language of threats, ending life faster then other words😆 
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

im dancing with joy!!! 🥳

cant wait for the lunch party of the Tridev and Mahalaksmiji!

Now the Shiv-leela will start, will be worth watching, hope you will be watching all the epi. now😊