Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU-13/3: Holi Celebrations; Anushka Upset

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
done with the update Guys!!!

Ufff; So P has slipped already and got attracted to A
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank dear for the update,
The begining seeemed broken from where it left yesterday, Something has happened from the time Pradeep met Anushka and came and they just showed him entering the room and Mona talking to him

The way Anushka was excited to meet him and called him to the library and vagera vagera...
I am a little tired of seeing Mona so dull and deviated, understanding the fact that somewhere she thinks she is at fault but still that spark was missing totally.

Ok back in Mumbai and what do we have the third child is still missing , I wrote in my other post also, And still Pradeep upset on Holi day and the other kids putting color,

Here Anushka kay bade badey plan to call all the office people to the house for Holi , and more so Pradeep..

While at Pradeep's mom's place there is some gettogeter for Holi , MOna atleast having Bhaag had that cheerfulness, Pradeep is still lost , and then tells Anushka that he cannot make it

Baas Anushka takes a 360 turn , and wonder how she throw her guests out O Vineet did teh honors I guess..

And Precap Looks like dream/ real whatever so the EMA is being thrown in and teh consequences will give Mona a makeover I guess in her personality , making her realize some facts.

Magical_KaSh thumbnail

hey swetha

thank you so much for the WU ðŸ¤—

why the hel is pradeep behavin like dat ðŸ˜¡

and mona after drinkin bhaang must have been funny ðŸ˜†

even though pradeep stay at his home

he called anushka he is not comin 

den wat must b d reason 

dat he went to her ðŸ˜•

anyways thnx once again for the WU