Moral of the story !!!

sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Moral of the story !!!

Hello frds  ðŸ˜Š   ...       well i m sure u all luved the first epi of Gumraah.

Tv is not only a medium of entertainment but also a medium of creating awareness. The objective of this show is making ppl aware that how a stupid mistake can take the form of crime? A little intelligence or wise approach could stop the mishappening. We cannot change what happened in past but yaa we hav control on future.the show can help teenager to bcome more responsible.kehte hain naa insaan doosro ki galtiyon se sikhta hain.now its ur turn to tell what u learnt frm the first epi?the best answer will b posted in opening post.so giv ur views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true! anyone cud do dat b4 watchng d show...bt aftr watching it sab k dimaag me ek baar to ye bt ayegi h dat wat cud be its consequences...It is really useful for teenagers who get to go on a wrong path...
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is a really gd way to make children aware of the consequences of a single mistake.i learnd that one should b able to control his anger n not let anger control him
kavyasam thumbnail
tanu gr8 post.  It will be best if teens and the younger grp take part in this, then we will come to know if they got the message right.
Minionite thumbnail
The moral of the story is that people are starting to do anything just to get a moment of fame. And like you said this is not just for entertainment, but for learning. And I hope that people learn from it.