F.I.R

Mar. 12, 2012 WU: Murder?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Sri πŸ‘
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊 I've been so busy this week that I've had zero time to watch the show. These updates will come in handy when I have to write mine tom πŸ˜†
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: magnte

thanks for the updateπŸ‘

Welcome to the forum Magnte! πŸ€—
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks sree. Even i saw this episode.i do watch the show sometimes though am not a regular viemer. I dont umderstand why this forum is so shlent when the yt videos of this show have minimum 20000 views
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dayafan1

thanks for the update Sri πŸ‘

Your welcome Aditi. πŸ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elle45

Thanks for the update 😊 I've been so busy this week that I've had zero time to watch the show. These updates will come in handy when I have to write mine tom πŸ˜†

Welcome elle45.

This story is really good. It's quite interesting. πŸ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NandiniPS

Thanks sree. Even i saw this episode.i do watch the show sometimes though am not a regular viemer. I dont umderstand why this forum is so shlent when the yt videos of this show have minimum 20000 views

Welcome Nanda. I guess people just watch the episode on YT and don't bother coming here.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well yes, actually I think I saw it after a couple of years, and at that time the inspector was different and cases were not so intereting. I think it has improved for the better. I even like Bajrang Pandey better then the previous one.
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah the inspector has changed 3 times. Out of the 3, BP is the best. He gets involved in cases, there's a small love story between him and CC, and he's funny. πŸ˜†