BV Written Update 14/3/12

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guduli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am not able to read updates ..it is restricted..please allow access..Thanks!!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Khusi!!

don't know how u r managing to watch JA scenes. these days not getting time to watch so relying on WU's.

But what is J thinking

just by reading itself i'm so irritated don't what happens when i start watching again 😒 the precap is so irritating. staring sessions are increasing hope G lands soon in Jetsar and the end to this J A track. 😡
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
So its almost 3 weeks and he is still in Jetsar. Any hope of J going back to mumbai before G's delivery?
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

thanks for the update Khusi!!

don't know how u r managing to watch JA scenes. these days not getting time to watch so relying on WU's.

But what is J thinking

just by reading itself i'm so irritated don't what happens when i start watching again 😒 the precap is so irritating. staring sessions are increasing hope G lands soon in Jetsar and the end to this J A track. 😡

😆...actually i had imagined very weird situations of JA...like i did when  j rescued anandi😆
but those didnt happen...!!
what i saw were much bearable😆

i dont able to believe that actually there will any remarriage JA will be there...saw a article...it will be an anniversary celebration...and gauri will land at the mean time!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the episode😊
precap was so stupid and cant imagine one more spinnning camera
why jagya is doing all these things 😡😡

Edited by diakpr - 12 years ago
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn't expect this kind of attitude from anandi,
why she is allowing staring sessions with Jagya?
She is acting like mahaan infront of Gauri and other elders,
but acts differently with Jagya. 
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khusi_*

😆...actually i had imagined very weird situations of JA...like i did when  j rescued anandi😆
but those didnt happen...!!
what i saw were much bearable😆

i dont able to believe that actually there will any remarriage JA will be there...saw a article...it will be an anniversary celebration...and gauri will land at the mean time!

LOL A's rescue mission OMG don't want to remember all those again 😆

now I think G won't be able to sleep peacefully thinking of J n Jetsar, poor girl really feeling bad for her these days 😆 can't imaging me saying those words for her but its fact as for what we are seeing Mr. J these days ;

i want her to land as early as possible so that we can have the end of this J A eyelocking sessions and all 😡

Gauri ji jaldi aayiye Jetsar and tc of ur Loving Hubby; not able to bear him with A. 😡
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Badi masiji should join CID,kya strict interrogation ki beendnis ki 😆,in the end saare laddo gujiya pakde gaye😆..yeh dadisa se bhi shatir hai,but when will she catch the whole fake drama jagya anandi are enacting in front of her..
So irritating😵 ,anandi keeps slipping🤪 and jagya is everready to catch her🤪..gauri,come and take back your  jagat..cant stand these staring sessions  ...😵
Chytra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By the way who is the updater for tomorrow? ee staring sessions kab khatam honge re??? my blood is boiling above the boiling point!😡. ek baar dekhne mein entha BP aa raha hai tho bagawan kare sare updaters ka kya haal hain

Thanks kushi, you are a ⭐️