14th March,12:WU:Gawara mujhko nahi aitraz YAAR ka

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks so much, I look fwd to your updates.
Thanks Tanu for the update,

Well Pradeep tho Phisal gaya, I hope Mona says Good Bye to him and starts a fresh life..

He should sulk and regret and should not be accepted back by Mona

If creative can make Mona independent and let go of Pradeep and show her as a single mom I would love it

The new revolution should be made with Women standing up for themselves and the husbands be trashed out when they faulter.

thnx for the well detailed written update tanu

so Pradeep and anushka roomance is goin full onπŸ˜†

and wat bout mona she was heading towards anushka's house na 

she ws shown in the precap reachin anushka's house

it wil b interesting how mona comes to know bout it 

wats her reaction wil b 

and how she wil deal wd it 

i guess now d story is gearing up  

thnx once again for the update

thanks for the update Tanu!!!

Pradeep is now slipped completely.

hope Mona will get to see the reality and move forward in her life instead of showing her as a rona dhona wife.

hope we will get to see her strong woman and let leave Pradeep to his fault.
thanks so much for the update Tanu..πŸ‘

as for pradeep.. kya toh dialogue mara - i always understood your problems Mona.. but you never did.. waahhaaa..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mister.. apko apne 'alone time' se aage sochne ka time kaha tha 10 saal se????

i agree Mona should have told him about the fake coin.. but did he not wonder once as to why she must have done so?? 25k is a big amount.. he did not ask her once kya kiya unn paiso ka... so much for understanding her always..😑
I'm  not watching this show now..it's ridiculous. I mean even in Biwi no. 1, salman went to sushmita but he never slept with her. Pradeep is disgusting. he is a married man from 10 freaking years! How can he even think like that? and mona cares for his family, his parents just because it's his family. uff..I mean I would be okay if he goes to her but getting physical is too much. His daughter bulbul is grown up too. when she finds out about him, she'll be psychologically affected? It's a disaster.
this show is going down down down... no logic and no story... sad tht such good actors are stuck in such a pathetic show!!!

Extramarital affair, adultery, remarriages, and children outside of wedlock - these are all that Ekta's shows are about. Nothing new. No surprises. πŸ˜Š