14/03 wu duggu chala club bua ki prob theek karne

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey everyone i am here with today's written update on behalf of madhavi di as she is busy and i am covering for her as she did for me last week thank you di 😳 thank god u didnt update such a pako epi it was obvious why woudnt it as mariam's updating na 🤣

natik meets nikhil in a cafe and says here are the papers rashmi has signed them, and we came to a decision that if you both seperate it will be for the best nikhil says great tell rashmi thanks on my behalf with both of our decision this divorce will be done faster and leaves( is it me or nikhil looked effected 😕)rashmi is waiting like a lost soul when akshi gets out with duggu g3 and bhabhima enter g3 says why was he crying last night forgot to ask you she says that he didnt want to sleep and wanted us to play with him g3 says in rashmi tension dont forget him rem to feed him, take care of him on time or he would get restless (🥱same old rant) bhabhima says where's munna natik arrives so does dj and rb and rashmi comes down natik says that nikhilji has agreed for divorce and was happy that rashmi has signed rashmi looks effected and leaves (😡why show nakhra rashmi sort ur prob out) g3 says that nikhil must be effected dj says what did he say natik says what i told rashmi and he sais the divorce hearing will start soon, g3 says didnt u see rashmi face she got sad so must have nikhil you didnt understand (u should went then g3 ) he says i am not a small child i wont understand he opened the papers he didnt have any tension on his face the same stubborn way he gave us he took them, g3 starts crying and says what will happen now we should made them talk face to face matters would been sorted this way matters are worse (🤢seeing her cry now dosnt give me pleasure anymore) rb says what will deora think i assured him i will take care of the matter's g3 says what will i answer rama she was saying she would talk to nikhil and she dosnt know about our plan bhabhima says all wrong happened dj gives a look and walks away bhabhima says i will talk to him dont worry

bhabhima talks to dj and says the kids tried atleast he says the matter has gone to the extreme in the living room g3 is crying making a hungama saying that what will we do now i am in tension she asks akshara natik says dont worry we will think of smething @ nikhil's house he gives his parents the paper they say they returned them back he says no look rashmi has signed them (🤣rashmi deora sounds weird) they say hows that possible he says natik said that its not only rashmi but all there decision you thought i was wrong and was worried for rashmi now see how happily she signed and sent them back if she isnt bothered then i am happy i am free from this rishta and leaves @naksh room akshara says what will we do now natik says rashmi dosnt want a divorce its clear but if nikhil files the case it will be a big problem, both have childness in them we also had a fight but didnt take a big step like divorce we took time to resolve things but look at nikhil he took the papers akshara says we have time things can still be sorted out wonder what uncle and aunty will be thinking (atleast duggu was on his papa's lap 😃 duggu says dadi stay busy in bua problem i can be with mummy papa you bore me and mummy dosnt say a word when u take me off her mother teresa my mummy is 😆😆) rama rings rashmi and says you also signed the divorce papers i am very sad rashmi says but nikhil, rama says you know nikhil's nature i thought you will handle things i was hurt so i told you now i will hang up, rashmi crys and says to herself i am sorry mom g3 and akshi hears akshi takes g3 to the side and says tell rama aunty everthing that its our plan she must be hurt with the news, rama is sad when g3 rings up and tells about there plan and says try it with nikhil she says that nikhil has diff personality, g3 says it worked on rashmi it might work on him too.

g3 says forgive us for not telling you about the plan before we wanted the kids close rama says we were sad you wanted to break ties with us g3 said this wont happen, g3 says i dont think any influence happend on nikhil i heard him saying to rama he's going to some club, akshi says yes rashmi told me he goes to tennis club i was thinking we could take rashmi there make them meet face to face bhabhima says no your dadaji is already upset (🤢trademark line of her's)natik says that they prob want to talk to each other akshi says that if they stand in front maybe all there mu are resolved same happened with me and natik even if it was under bhang infulence atleast he came to meet me on holi natik says we should try once again akshi is dressing rashmi up, she says i am not in the mood akshi says if u come with us you will feel better and your bro exp took day off today natik says its udapur club heard about there cofee never went, akshi says she is refusing rashmi says no lets go i will roam with naksh too, g3 bhabhima come with a picnic basket and say that akshi you eat from here dont eat from outside natik says we are only going to drink cofee they say its for akshi g3 does her usual rant if they kept everything for duggu akshi says yes natik picks duggu up all 4 leave ends on bhahbima and g3 faces

wow so boring epi i felt like sleeping 🥱 plz end nishmi toture atleast duggu going to a club and his smile is too cute 😃 lets hope tomorow's epi is better and plz tell me precap someone

sorry for spelling errors
dont forget to press like button to say thank you 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  doing  this  for  me. 
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 d updt :) sp didnt show precap
1cuties thumbnail
thanks for the update mariam 
aj precap nhe dekhaya sp ne.
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
read the spa thread about baby naksh
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mariam------------nice title to this update

atleast Duggu has come out on his 1st picnic

2 bags to carry-----------one for his nappies and one for the food and water which akshara has to have
dadi kitna khayal rakhti hai duggu ka

thankd for the update
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mariam..😃