Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update 15/3/12

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am not able to view any of the written updates.  Is anyone else having the same problem?
sandy_143 thumbnail
Omg khusi u r awesome how so early update
appreciate your work👏

Edited by sandy_143 - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asru

Ur so sweet Khushi! u do the updates so quickly in quite a detail! I wish u could do this everyday!! 😃
But yeah...i know it's quite a lot of trouble...so will be happy for 2 days a week!! Will read the update now :)

Thanks for that!

ohh i am flattered😳
its not that detailed what i used to do before...u know that😆...these days there is nothing to give detail!
glad u like that!
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update😊
it was awesome

Edited by diakpr - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
i wonder when they will show BM's birthday!!
this week is almost gone!!

then after that they will prepare for JA Anniversary party according to BM's wish!!...

when will they show that...after one month!

cvs r really crazy!!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Look at jagat's expectations😲-Even the girl he has rejected should wear clothes of his choice..Uff.😡.This guy is such a wackjob-.. Totally  oblivious to her pain,repeating  'hamara baccha hamara baccha' in front of her..
Great to see anandi not buying clothes jagya liked⭐️,she knows when to draw the line..
jagat😡  jaa ke apne pasand ke kapde uss gauri ko pehnaaye...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Khusi!!!

what's all this? J want  A to buy clothes of his choice 😡 he is really irritating now. good answer by A. don't know how long will they drag this now
msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sooo stretched out! 🥱

Well ramnavami isnt till end of march and akhateej isnt till end of april...so maybe they're gonna stretch all this till then!! 😆
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well - I for one am truly glad that Anandi showed J very clearly that she will reject a dress simply bcoz he happens to like it.

Also was quite thrilled to see that JG had a nice cozy talk about their kiddo in front of A. This will help in keeping her head screwed on tight and not forget that this guy is just here playing hooky from hospi and doing "timepass".

Am seriously glad about it - honestly. Anandi has been hurt quite enuf by both J and G's insensitivity, but still - these random continued hurts will keep her grounded to the truth and hopefully make her reach a point where she will not be able to forgive and forget their attitude anymore. 

Even Krishna forgave his cousin Shishupal only 100 mistakes, but no more. Hope Anandi too has an insult meter ticking away and doubly hope that it is nearing the end of her limit.