WRITTEN UPDATE 15th MARCH 2012

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Sorry for being late guys got some guests,today.
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU! Much appreciated. πŸ‘

My usual analysis...😊

In my opinion it was an average episode. The funniest part was Munna's gathering of the local people. He was begging for money like a professional beggar. πŸ€£ Kaise logo se paise chinta tha, especially from that poor old man. πŸ€£ Arre Munna toh aapne Ishaan ki padayi aur aapne next bache ki zindagi barbaad karna chahta hain for Vidith's sake, yeh toh Indira se bhi mahaan nikla. Chalo, Munna koi kaam toh acha karta hain in contrast to Kutumb and Inder. I hope his new fundraising business goes well. πŸ˜ƒ

The most emotional scene was Ishaan-Indu. Gosh, they have so great chemistry together. And Ishaan is so sensible, he knows what his bhua needs at every single moment. Today he became her pillow. How cute na...😊 I can not stop talking about Indira's facial expressions. Her perfomance was simply excellent. πŸ‘ 

I was shocked to see Rishi lurking into SN to meet Vidith, but it felt good at the same time. He has still not forgot his responsibilities. πŸ˜ƒThese Besharmas are so mean, taking credit for Rishi's work. I hope Indira understood this was too good to be true. How can Sunaina and Munna suddenly take care of Vidith when they have not mentioned his name once over the past 7 years?

The conversation between Rishi and Sam was good, both acting very well. I especially liked how Sam imitated Rishi's voice. πŸ˜† The view of Rishi in anger is a delight. I could feel the power burning inside him when he grabbed Sam. The disgusting part of this scene was Sam kissing the photo of Indira. Today Sameer clearly treated his bro as a stranger. He called the security to throw out Rishi, how cowardly is not that? Additionally, Rishi called him his big brother but Sam replied by just making fun of him. This indicates how different the two brother think and behave. One brother considering the other to be his own, and the other considering his brother as world's greatest enemy. I am not sure what kind of brotherhood the CVs want to show us, but it is definitely awkward. 

The precap gave us the anticipated answer. Dr Mukul is teamed up with Sam and giving incorrect doses of wrong medications to Vidith. This the reason Vidith became paralyzed once again. Honestly speaking, I have never heard about any medication which causes temporary paralyzing. This seems to be another blooper. But one thing to note; Dr Mukul is corrupt. The upcoming track looks really interesting, I am crossing my fingers for some action-packed episodes. Who will kidnap Indira and what will be Rishi's next step? Chalo aage dekhte hain CVs kaise story banate hain...😊

Edited by indianfighter - 12 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Thanx for the updates. Sameer is πŸ˜‘. I think my guess was correct this paralysed state can not remain like this without a proper dose everyday/interval. 
thanks for this update.HD rocks
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update Anju di..πŸ€—

SF never fails to surprise me he stoops even lower in every epi..😳

It was good to see Rishi taking some action though..!!
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
-Mehnaaz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Anju ji 😳

Now I have to take off Dr. Mukal from the list of people to help Rishi 😍. Sanjay left without saying goodbye. Rishi 😳 is now on his own.

Thanks once again. 😳

Can't wait to watch. πŸ˜ƒ

Mehnaaz 😳
maxhot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
great update thanks anju ...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indianfighter

Thanks for the WU! Much appreciated. πŸ‘

My usual analysis...😊

In my opinion it was an average episode. The funniest part was Munna's gathering of the local people. He was begging for money like a professional beggar. πŸ€£ Kaise logo se paise chinta tha, especially from that poor old man. πŸ€£ Arre Munna toh aapne Ishaan ki padayi aur aapne next bache ki zindagi barbaad karna chahta hain for Vidith's sake, yeh toh Indira se bhi mahaan nikla. Chalo, Munna koi kaam toh acha karta hain in contrast to Kutumb and Inder. I hope his new fundraising business goes well. πŸ˜ƒ

The most emotional scene was Ishaan-Indu. Gosh, they have so great chemistry together. And Ishaan is so sensible, he knows what his bhua needs at every single moment. Today he became her pillow. How cute na...😊 I can not stop talking about Indira's facial expressions. Her perfomance was simply excellent. πŸ‘ 

I was shocked to see Rishi lurking into SN to meet Vidith, but it felt good at the same time. He has still not forgot his responsibilities. πŸ˜ƒThese Besharmas are so mean, taking credit for Rishi's work. I hope Indira understood this was too good to be true. How can Sunaina and Munna suddenly take care of Vidith when they have not mentioned his name once over the past 7 years?

The conversation between Rishi and Sam was good, both acting very well. I especially liked how Sam imitated Rishi's voice. πŸ˜† The view of Rishi in anger is a delight. I could feel the power burning inside him when he grabbed Sam. The disgusting part of this scene was Sam kissing the photo of Indira. Today Sameer clearly treated his bro as a stranger. He called the security to throw out Rishi, how cowardly is not that? Additionally, Rishi called him his big brother but Sam replied by just making fun of him. This indicates how different the two brother think and behave. One brother considering the other to be his own, and the other considering his brother as world's greatest enemy. I am not sure what kind of brotherhood the CVs want to show us, but it is definitely awkward. 

The precap gave us the anticipated answer. Dr Mukul is teamed up with Sam and giving incorrect doses of wrong medications to Vidith. This the reason Vidith became paralyzed once again. Honestly speaking, I have never heard about any medication which causes temporary paralyzing. This seems to be another blooper. But one thing to note; Dr Mukul is corrupt. The upcoming track looks really interesting, I am crossing my fingers for some action-packed episodes. Who will kidnap Indira and what will be Rishi's next step? Chalo aage dekhte hain CVs kaise story banate hain...😊

Hey Sandeep I like reading your analysis everyday,I write one update and you write an another one as it is as long as the update.
What if Rishi is using a camera and is recording sameer dirty acts.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Thanks for the lovely update Anju di..πŸ€—

SF never fails to surprise me he stoops even lower in every epi..😳

It was good to see Rishi taking some action though..!!

Binny dear Hi
Sameer is in a race to stoop lower and lower everydayπŸ˜†,after stooping he thinks I must go a little furtherπŸ˜‰ so he commits an another surprising,dirty act,tomorrow it will be something more intense.