Thendral Update: Thur. Mar 15

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Ranu for the Wonderful update and side comments!🤗

Overall a nice Episode with the good comparison of Thulasi/Bhuvana and Tamil/Lax👍🏼.

Bhuv for her ego, arrogance and vengance nature can never sleep. She is going to keep on thinking of the ways to punish Thulasi and the way she got slapped, where as, Thulasi feels really satisfied giving nicely to Bhuv by letting out her anger😉. Thulasi slapped Bhuv with a reason unlike Bhuv who raised her hands on everybody. Thulasi nailed the point when she accused Bhuv running leaving behind a family and went for money and Lax😕.

Lax talking about his avamanam..Sigh😡. Approm what do they expect for for their shameless, self centered acts🤢. But atleast first time he was able to control Bhuv anger temporarily. TA on the other hand fully supported Thulz and made her forget all the things that happenned and made her sleep👏. We should forget our anger before we lie down to sleep. There is a saying "As a well-spent day brings happy sleep" -- very true to Thulasi⭐️.

Rofl... TA totally rasichified his wife's social service😳😳... lol... It was so cute when Joseph said that Thulz is like TA in this social service. Itha solla thaan Joseph came aa🤣?? lol

The happiness of the students fighting for Deepa was cleanly shown in VR face😃. He acted so well. Even Deepa was so excited to see the students supporting her. Nice decision by Thulasi👏.

Hahaha.. Lav started to have money problems👏... Che this GW ellam oru lady aa🤬? Teaching all bad stuffs to Lav. Summaavey Lav olungu🤢... Ithula vera this GW is key koduthufying. Next not sure what these 2 are going to plan?? Bank robbery or robbery in Nithesh house🤣🤣...lol

Only one scene left in the promo. All updaters got good episode. Hopefully Lakshmi too will get good episode tomorrow🤗.
Thanks Ranu for the wonderful update...😃...ranu i put a kuthu song of ur fav hero here...ROFL...(.u cant throw stones from ur place at me nu thairiyamla - i said ur fav hero)...😛🤣

A funny episode on the whole...pathu mudichum I could not control laughing...😆...

1) TA ku enna oru perumai aanalum...admiring his wife doing social serivice...🤣...TA appo nee senchathu ellam un wife sencha u will admire a...come on T...go get loan and let someone send and take TA away if u did not pay, this is the chance, talk all words he spoke back...🤣..."Bank venuma naan venuma "...come with me to college for strike nu call... 🤣...Kadavule...

2)  Vedhalam(Bhu) evlo torture senchalum manam thalarama advise seiyum Vikramathithan(Laksham)...🤣...Felt C in Bhu...same kind of pei dance...Mr. TA, T mattum unna kapathala...unga amma/sis sencha velaiku un nilami itha vida mosam...🤣...

3) TA covered T with bedsheet and asked her to sleep...When scenes were shown as a contrast  ...
I thought Bhu will cover sheet and make Lakshman sleep🤣...and ithula free adivise from Lakshman vera...🤢...ROFL Bhu reaction when Lakshman asked what will u do if someone try to slap...Tongue...Lakshman reminded Vijay today from his dialogues when he said we had went thru so much these years, this is nothing..."Evvalavo pathutom itha paka maatoma"🤣...
Bhuvana Ipod la song kekanumam - enna song - "Naan adicha thaangamaata naalu maasam thoongamaata"  ...again vijay song...

4) Jospeh intha oru dialogue by TA (my wife has to be like me) at the park remind senchu TA va again urupadama seiya thaan came a...😆...what a pity...and what all doubts and guess we had...😆...

5) TA also wanted fwd message  - why TA...who are all ur phone contacts...Dharman???...Dharman ku reentry a(strike ku all sekarar pola TA)...Tongue...or TPS/Kanagu other sides...ennamo...Tongue...

6)Of all...ROFl at GW...hahah ushaar senchu vekkanumam...direct a thirudi vei nu sollirukalam......Deftly lav is not gg to be mad at her...may be she will inturn ask..."Why amma why ...why didnt u steal from Puvi and keep some money......or atleast had a cheque singed from C...unna ennamo nenechen...nee um waste amma " nu gg to tell probably...Tongue

See CTs Anand e illama kooda u can make us laugh like this...Tongue...A funny episode on the whole...evlo serious issue running, but the screenplay made us enjoy...👏...Good one!!...⭐️
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments My Dear Sister Ranuuu!!😛😃🤗🤣

TA ku enna oru proud seeing Thulasi doing social service
🤣...i thought J is going to feel for betraying TA listening VR's words...inga enna na poi making fun of T😲

Buwana Aunty ku 1 slap oda sleep pochu...soon ellame pochu
🤢...everyday nightmare thaan for her...thigil effect o effect🤣...if someone try to slap Lax...Buwana Aunty will kill that person aam that too on the spot...someone need to tell GW that she will be awarded 10 lakhs if she slap Mr.Lax🤢.

I wonder if Lav/GW are going to do GP house robbery at nights?
🤢
Thanks Ranu for the wonderful Update!👏😃

Thanks Jeya ka, Bhagi and Tans for the other days Updates!👏😃

Haha mom and daughther perspective nalla kamichanga😃 T&T were looking good. Loved the moment when TA was rasichufying Thuls doing social service😆

Sighh why GW and Lav😡
Thanks ranu for the super update. You got an awesome episode to update

really like today's episode. though a little short it sort of laid the platform for the coming ones...
The college students plan to exhibit their might in unity and it was a pleasure to watch them planning for a peaceful protest by collecting everyone in their fight for justice. VR was as usual great when he expressed worry over all others geting into trouble for deepa's sake. TT at their collective best in putting ideas and getting them to action. Joseph's look when T says that they wont rest till deepa is reinstated was too good as also his cmnt to TA and in return TA's look at T- just great
The state of mind of bhu-T was brought out so beautifully. T's words said it all. She just cud not digest that she cud go to such a level of slapping an elderly person and at the same time her inner mind does not allow her to regret her actions. She is unable to accept bhu's character as also her reaction to it. TA's adv just catered to wht T needed and getting the milk for her-warm gesture...
Finally bhu's sleepless nights have started also shown well...

gw and sq--for a moment i thought lav wud find out the money hidden by gw -the amt remaining from 4 lacs...gw seems to be forgetting that lav was sent bag and baggage from nitish's house when she is asking her how as a rich DIL she does not hv money. well she needs to be reminded to some things from time to time, i think...
waiting for the college track to begin...
Thanks for the superb update Ranu😊👏. Nice episode😊. Good to watch the scenes in today's episode as students  are helping deepa.Waiting to see what the students will do in upcoming epi's.
The episodes are getting very interesting now😊. It's a good idea to ask the students council about what to do with deepa's matter👏.(sms...vera) .Once again the dir has proved the value of friendship and the students' power with these girls.

First he develops a good understanding between T&t and then with  these three girls by supporting each other in each incident... Thannirai kooda salladail allalam, athu panikati agum varai poruthal.

After along we see thuls being confident and helping her friends (just like her husband...Hmm jadiku etha moodi than). T&t are acting very mature now and its good development in way T&t handling the problems.😊👏👏

I like J&TA conversation in today's episode…it's short and funny😆😆. In upcoming epi's B will fight back for sure now using her money may be this will bring TPS into the picture to know more about thuls past life. What complete difference between B&T.T is feeling bad for hitting B and this shameless creature kothuchufy to take revenge on T.😡
We viewers want her to get another down fall. After along it was irritating to see L&gw…and iam pretty sure this selfish creature will listen to her mom's advice…so that she will be permanently chased out from her in –laws house lol.😆😡. Waiting for the next episode.😍
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
shubba, your cmnts so hilarious..never realised there was so much humor - u got it out well...vijay's evalovo paathutom cud be ok for TT i guess..for bhu -lax it hs to be something else...but comparing with leaders who had shoes thrown on them--lax cud not find any other comparison, i guess..
anyway waiting for deepa to come back and K to be freed from the thiruttu pattam.

Tqs Ranu for the nice update😛

Thulasi along with TA and her friends was simply superb to the core...What a  character thulz is...Hats off...Loved the way TA admiring thulz when joseph was conveying them as made for each other😳😳..Next is Bhuvana...We must congrats the director for showing Thulz vs bhuvana today their character difference but same husband character i mean so so innocent😆😆😆...

Even though thulz and bhuvana are Mother and daughter...Only bring up makes a difference...For that we need to praise our paati...

Ayyo This GW and SQ one weeka episodes smootha was moving ..Came with gutter words...GW aunt u ashamed of your self????😡😡😡..Whatever you do your son is going to come for help...
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
For Deepa, the students will protest. 👏 Thuls is at the head and hopefully all will work out soon.

VR, in expressing his care and concern for all other students in the college, directly contrasts with the views held by his wife (i.e. who cares what happens to other people, as long as we are not bothered). 👏

T&T are working in harmony...something we haven't seen since the pre-Charu episodes. In any event, this moment was spectacularly capped off by TA tucking Thuls in. 😳😳😳 

Dr.Lax as usual, was semi-defending Thul's actions while playing a yes-man to his "wife".🤢

All in all, a good foundation laying episode for the week to come but somewhat of a dragging episode nonetheless. 😊  

P.S. Buvana losing her sleep over Thuls' slap = PRICELESS!!!! 😆😆😆 Ippovai ippidi naa, Thuls'in true identity enna nu therinchirichu naa...romba kashtam.🤣