Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK Written Updates (15/3/2012-Epi119)

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update😃  KTLK part 2 (Nidhi ban gayi Ashu), easily giving up😕
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yar Nidhi ji maan kaise gyi? Kuch b huh. Dekhte h kya Twist h ji. TFS
cheersbloom thumbnail
i m getting very irritated with the way they are showing nidhi's character. y is she running away n not facing the music.. n why is she giving guest appearences at the hospital to see ashu. she used to visit him often wen he had flu n fractured his leg.. she got him interested n totally into this mess and is now running away without informing him.. ridiculous
True in Part 2 of KLTK Nidhi has become Ashu(part 1) 😆
sumIIT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pata nahi why is CV portraying Nidhi character as not resilient against her family.

Kuchh din pehle to she was fighting for Ashu... achaanak pitaaji ke emo dialog ka itnaa asaar ki abhi wo Ashu se duurr jaane ki baat chal rahi hain...

I dnt get enough justified reason why Nidhi is trying to make herself distant from Ashu...  
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks PurpleFairy for the update. You are awesome and love your hardwork.
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update🤗. I guess they need a twist for trp's sake. Nidhi wont b able to leave but i feel ashni will be come to a separation soon
tanis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hope no more tear jerker 😭 episodes! Enuf is enuf...don't want any more -ve stuff... & here I thought this was entertainment!!   Good if DB and Nidhi's dad go on teerth yatra on their own.  Assuming sense will dawn & N & Dr A figure u have one short life to live n love.