F.I.R

WU 15th March 2012: Rosalina Murder (Last day)

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[MEMBERSONLY}

Imaan Chowki:
Police have found a pair of glasses at the cliff where Rosalina fell off, and they decide to check everyone's vision. It turns out the glasses belong to Rosalina's uncle.
Police conclude that he must be the killer. However, the father-son duo claim they are innocent and went to the khai/cliff to search for Rosalina, where his glasses fell off. CC doesn't really believe them and arrests them.

Imaan Chowki (night):
CC alone in chowki when suddenly Rosalina walks in with a bandage on her head. An elderly man also comes with her and says that Rosalina was found unconscious at the bottom of the cliff and he helped treat her.
Rosalina then tells her story about what happened that night: After the argument with Kumar that night, she drove away in anger but her car broke down near a cliff. When she got off, she saw someone smuggling weapons. When she ran away, she was stopped by the Doctor, who took her home and gave her juice that made her dizzy. She ran away thinking the Doc was involved with the smugglers. Near the cliff someone grabbed her and pushed her down the cliff, all she managed to grab was a coat button.
The elderly uncle now gives CC a button saying it was found with Rosalina.
CC tells Rosalina that she will be kept in a safe location till CC gets to the bottom of this.

Tailor shop:
GG visit different tailor shops to find out who the button belongs to. This particular tailor recognizes it and agrees to give the record of the man who got a coat stitched with these buttons 6 months ago. Turns out the name of the man is Dr. V.P. Gupta!

Imaan Chowki:
CC, GG and the tailor at the Chowki, when the Doctor is called in. The Doc does not recognize the button, and also the tailor says this Doctor is not that person, someone else came to get the coat stitched. The tailor says that person had asked to have a toothpick holding space stitched into the collar as many foods get stuck between his teeth.

Restaurant:

A man eating lunch when in walks CC and GG and find that he is the same man who got the coat stitched. The man identifies himself as a Lawyer Shatrugan Rakesh (Doctor's friend). Police confront him about everything and accuse him of pushing Rosalina off the cliff. He denies and asks for proof. CC tells him the proof is Rosalina herself, who is alive, and will testify against him. The lawyer gets worried and confesses. He says Rosalina caught him smuggling weapons and so he decided to catch her. Her ran after her but just then his doctor friend saved Rosalina by taking her in his car. When she finally left the doctors house, he caught her and pushed her off the cliff so she would die. He never thought he would get caught.

CC arrests the lawyer.

END OF CASE

Precap: New story. CC decides to go to her village for a few days. She leaves a letter behind for BP saying that she will never come back and she has decided to get married there!  😲😆

Edited by elle45 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the great update elle45 👏
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for the great update elle45.
elle45 thumbnail
You're welcome 😊 I'm looking forward to tonight's episode. 
Minionite thumbnail
I am as well. Hopefully we'll get a great case.Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 12 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
You know this case was amazing, but I felt the ending of it was rushed.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ending was rushed but precap is interesting. But I think the letter is not written by her
Minionite thumbnail

I doubt it as well. It can't have been.

elle45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

You know this case was amazing, but I felt the ending of it was rushed.

I think so too. It just ended suddenly  the minute the lawyer confessed.
Minionite thumbnail
Elle45, what's your real name?

You know they could have taken the case at least one more day and finished it today, instead of starting a new one today.