even the DD-Viraf merge πŸ‘

Awesome Update...get us more πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Misha-

waiting!!! 😍

Updating now !! Ready? lol 
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Dude Im always on IF but just scrapping or spamming my posts 🀣 It's so nice to see you too. <3 What do you mean weird?? I love 'em. Already saved 'em,3 They are beautiful. btw Did u make anything on today's IPK episode??? Those 3 kisses😍

EEEPPPSS okay well i didn't gif or see that scene, but i saw and gifed it now only for you. I haven't been watching IPKKND erm :P i know i deserve kicks but :P oh and Y U NO SCRAP ME? Although i never ever scrap anyone back but I MISS YOUUU 

Update

Merges Special

ShiRan - ShilpaKaran (Jenzie/Harshu) 

ViShti (VirafDrashti - Misha) 

Icon Size 

TVD Bloopers

Happy Birthday Sobti 

ArHi

^ Pour Kirann, Free to use :D 

Drashti Dhami

Karan Wahi / Teri Meri Love Stories

Arjun - Riya 

Edits

Randoms 

Edited by ArShiGurTiKaSh - 11 years ago
reserved for my comment!;)
-----------------------------------------
I know im bhery bhery late but better late than never. IM finally here and lets get onto update straight. Oh OH before we do that, I just wanna say A BIG THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!. thanks for making those avis for me. They are so damn beautiful like I can't even tell you. They are ONE OF THE BEST ONES by you and ONE OF THE BEST ONE I've EVER SEEN! & Im not kidding when I say this! I have saved e'm and will keep using 'em on&off;)<3
Okay now into update!:D
First of all, ShiRan stuff:O That merging is PERFECT! Ur coloring is so beautiful!
http://i.imgur.com/3Zudr.gif
http://i.imgur.com/GoTdV.gif
^ These two are so amazing and the fist gif is love<3 Love love 'em<3
ViShTi stuff is FAB!
http://i.imgur.com/M71HT.gif<- This is gorgeous! I adore the coloring and merging! That big gif is superb yaar!
TVD bloopers πŸ˜† stuff is amazing. I love love the coloring<3 & bitchimfabulous one is superb 🀣 I love how u sue this kinda text and I can just tell its by you πŸ˜† I seriously love the coloring!
Sobti birthday one is SO UNIQUE and one of the best one on his birthday stuff on the entire IF!
Coming onto ArHi gifs on their kiss scene, Im just DEAD! Can i say they are the best ones in this entire update? SO SO GORGEOUS! I wanna cry right now! Those avatars and gifs are perfect. Coloring is FLAWLESS! I JUST LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THEM<3
ASR gifs are so stunning and Arhi stuff is gorgeous!<- This coloring is flawless!
KW stuff is FANTASTIC! I'm in love with ur coloring. U should use these coloring more often!
Arjun riya stuff is saved. IM loving these two. Keep making stuff on 'em<3 and obviously they are very pretty<3
Moving onto edits. Viraf edits are just the best especially b&w ones<3
even KW and RK ones are FAB!
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8y4nkLgVq1qdq9zb.gif<- He looks so HOT here<3 & ur gif is equally HOT!;)
okay im one. & Thanks for letting me request. I'll tell you by tomorrow what I want;)
Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ArShiGurTiKaSh

EEEPPPSS okay well i didn't gif or see that scene, but i saw and gifed it now only for you. I haven't been watching IPKKND erm :P i know i deserve kicks but :P oh and Y U NO SCRAP ME? Although i never ever scrap anyone back but I MISS YOUUU 

What you gif-ed it FOR ME?? OMG! Can't wait to see it.<3 Thanks SOO MUCH yaar. You're so sweett! I understand y u not watching IPK. I keep on watching it but its not the same. Nowadays it's KINDA back on track. Lets hope it stays the same way:P  You yourself said U dun reply to scraps πŸ˜† I'll scrap you now if u r willing to reply 🀣 I missed you TOO but dun worry now I'l be heree in your gallery;)
Doneee :D My gallery is probably the ugliest, messiest place ever but woohoo thats what you all get for visiting it :P 
OMMMFFFGGG Wahiii & ShiRan ☺️😍❀️
Res for comment ;)
Lemme droolll 1st :P

EDITED - 

WOAH ! Wadaaa HUGE & STUNNING update !!!!  Everything looks so so so so pretty <333333333333333 

<< I <3 the colouring. Its so HOT :*
 << Haiyeee πŸ˜
  << Awwwiiieee these r superrr cuteee & adorable <3 LOVE the scenes u used <3

HOT colouring on the TVD stuff :* It looks gorgeous :) 
BS b'day sig is fab !!!!!! Superb style !

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m940ycVgwC1r0rwiuo1_250.gif  this is AMAZING ! 
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8y4aaKgzR1r0rwiuo5_250.gif  COLOURING <3

Jiyaaa dhadak dhadak jayeee😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜ He's looking sooo cuteee , hot , sexyyy , adorable & muhalicious β˜ΊοΈ Gorgeous <3

^^  Teriii bindiyaaa re πŸ˜πŸ˜ In loveee with the new version <3 And the seq was sooo hot β˜ΊοΈ Gorgeous colouring again esp on the 1st set <3 Can u plzzz stack them ? πŸ˜³

^^ This is the HOTTESTTT avi EVERRR 
Wahiii is looking AMAZING β˜ΊοΈ Going to use it for a longgg longgg time πŸ˜³

Arjun - Riya ones r beautiful :) Loving the show πŸ˜³

Viraf stuff is HOT esp this one  β˜ΊοΈ & my fav b/w colouring <3

Wahiii & RK  edits from the charity match r AWESOME <3 KW is looking superrr cuteee <3

Overall an AMAZINGGG update :D
Time to Savy-fied my dabba β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by -Harshu- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

What you gif-ed it FOR ME?? OMG! Can't wait to see it.<3 Thanks SOO MUCH yaar. You're so sweett! I understand y u not watching IPK. I keep on watching it but its not the same. Nowadays it's KINDA back on track. Lets hope it stays the same way:P  You yourself said U dun reply to scraps πŸ˜† I'll scrap you now if u r willing to reply 🀣 I missed you TOO but dun worry now I'l be heree in your gallery;)

idkkk :P IPKKND doesn't have the feel anymore and whenever i watch it my evil side comes on and well you know, people think im a hater if i say stuff so loool :P but i love the cast <3 OH AND DUHHH if you scrap me i'll scrap you back :P I dont scrap because no one scraps mee :'( Such a lonely soul