Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update-15/3-Prasuti Drama Continues...

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

The episode begins at where it left last time,Prasuti is livid at Daksh and asks him what type of a groom he has got for Sati?He(Satbhish) is so ugly,so deformed that it disgusts her,it frightens her-she can hardly look at him,and he expects Sati to live with such a curse forever?.Daksh tries to convince Prasuti but she is adamant,and asks him why is he ruining his daughters life?.Brigu enters and requests Prajyapati to come immidiately as Rishi Angiras is loosing his cool and he needs to meet him immidiately.Daksh looks at Prasuti and tells her to accept his decision they have no other option,and leaves along with Brigu.

In the Guest room,Rishi Angiras is livid while Satbhish looks awkward and embaressed.Prajyapati enters the room and Rishi Angiras shouts at him-Have i come here to get insulted?.Prajyapati tries to calm him down,but Rishi Angiras continues-I supported you and your daughter when no one else came forward,i agreed to make youre Kalankit(Shamed) daughter my daughter in law,and forced my son into this alliance against his wish(Bechara..all this to be a Ghar Jamai for Daksh...sheesh!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ),only to get insulted?.Looks like youre family only values looks and not knowlege(very true...).Rishi Angiras finishes his rant and is about to leave when Prajyapati stops him.He says I am still true to my decision and am not going to change it,and aplogises for whatever happened.He says that in Dakshs court they value thier guests more than the devtas,and assures him that eveything will be fine-he will convice Prasuti,and he will ensure that the Shagun takes place and he will make the relevant arragements.He asks Brigu to look after the guests but is still worried about what to do about Prasuti(Prasuti ne Dakshu ki Band Bajaai...yeah!!!Go Girl!).
Prasuti barges into Satis room to see Sati dressed in her finery sitting quietly.Prasuti touches her shoulder and Sati almost lifelessly asks have they come?,is it time?and is about to leave when Prasuti stops and hugs her(first time ever she actually acted like a mother).She tells Prasuti about Satbhish as Sati listens with no change in expression-he is ugly,so bad you cant look at him,how will you marry him?,and tells her to reject the rishta.Sati coldly replies she has promised Daksh.Prasuti says that she Manus Duaghter(Hey Bahgwan Not Again!),releases her from the promise she made to Daksh(KKKyyyaaa???????๐Ÿ˜ฒ...Pehli Baar Kuch kaam ka kiya..he he๐Ÿ˜†) and begs her to refuse to marry him.Sati looks stunned as Prajyapati comes from behind and asks Prasuti what is wrong with Satbhish?.Sati is his most knowlegeable daughter,while Satbhish is knowlegeable too,he helped his father to write the Atharva Veda,he assited his brother Brihaspati in managing the affairs of Devlok,the scar he has is only a reuslt of that,does she give more worth to good looks or knowlege?(really Dakshu??you are saying that?๐Ÿค”).Sati watches the whole argument silently as Prasuti gets tearful and tells Daksh-he got so many of his daughters married,not once did she doubt him after all he was father to 60๐Ÿ˜ฒ daugheters,he had no other option!but Sati?.Prajyapati is still adamant on his decision and asks Sati to take the final decision as its her life.Meanwhile everyone else enters.Sati obviously is affected by the argument almost colapses but is held by Revati and Khyati in time.Sati agrees to the rishta,as Daksh looks pleased while everyone alse is shocked.Prasuti angrily goes towards Sati and asks her why is she giving herself up for her father ego(seriously..now you realize whats going on?๐Ÿ˜•).Daksh asks her to accept the decsion and get ready for the rishta(almost like he accepts her to quietly accept what is happening).Prasuti however angrily tells him she will never accept this Rishta and repeats her Fav line;I Manus Daughters Prasuti-Promises you i wont consume any food or water till this rishta is broken.Everyone is stunned as she delcares that its either her life or this rishta.Prasuti leaves in a huff as Daksh looks tensed and follows her.The episode ends on Satis worried face.
Precap:-
Bramha tells Daksh(who looks quite worried) that there is this sculptre who can by making a sclupture of Satbhish can cure his scar(Shiva shown entering,in his new get up)๐Ÿ˜ณDaksh gets desperate to know who he is,but Bramha warns him that he is very gifted but very hot tempered,so much that even the Tridev is scared on him.ShivJi is (FINALLY) shown in his avatar smiling.๐Ÿ˜

Tdayes episode was regular Drama,but looks like someone fed Prasuti a whole Bag of Mentos(lol๐Ÿ˜†),uski dimag ki batti nahi tube light jal gayi๐Ÿคฃ...ha ha...
im hoping they do show Shivjis Darshan tommorow...please...not a thrid episode without him..:(

cheers shruti
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such an excellent WU!!  Thank you - really enjoyed reading!  Epi was kind of filler, na?  where is Mohit?  Did he have chutti for little bit that he has not been shooting?  Hope he would come back soon!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww..Shruthi you are so right๐Ÿ˜ณ..cant tolerate a epi without seeing HIm & Sati naa yaar..But tonight NO HPES..it will be a recap darling....we have to desperately wait till tomorrow..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bhakti2

Such an excellent WU!!  Thank you - really enjoyed reading!  Epi was kind of filler, na?  where is Mohit?  Did he have chutti for little bit that he has not been shooting?  Hope he would come back soon!

Bhakti dear..I dont think it was a filler it was very crisp & nice..I loved it ..Dont miss it dear..๐Ÿ˜ƒWaise I am one DKDM maniac..so I can be biased a bit๐Ÿ˜‰..but still I think..I am right..๐Ÿ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for tthe update๐Ÿ˜Š
Finally Prasuti, the mother is awakened. Sati is Aadi Shakti, born to meet Shivji. The father who did penanace to get her as a daughter is a gone case. But the mother element is awakened for Sati.  The precap is very exciting.