Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanu...we all want the show to be in the top...

But as we all can see its getting difficult day by day to think of different plots to have unique posts...
all that we can think about is only a spoof...that too sometimes shaping into bad taste...

Too much of spoof  will end up in the negative propaganda...😲
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Tanu...we all want the show to be in the top...

But as we all can see its getting difficult day by day to think of different plots to have unique posts...
all that we can think about is only a spoof...that too sometimes shaping into bad taste...

Too much of spoof  will end up in the negative propaganda...😲

i agree.. mudra.. its thanks to writers like u and AF and other FF/OS writers over weekends that we get some activity ...! ðŸ¤—

but everyone has to keep trying... good topics.. bad topics.. fun topics..  basically anything that can be engaging..!! ðŸ˜³
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yup we do... thanks for updating Tanu di
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Tanu: thanks for update.. I think our CM will increase only when there is sme kinda unity among IF-KTLK fans.. I mean when a post is made on certain actor or character, the fans of them cme make comments & disspppear after that.. We shud keeping commenting or at least like or visit every posts.. Nt only the one who is our fav. Characters, actors etc.. I always hit CM with high marks.. 5 Star always.. Bt can't say same abt others.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Guys come on.. we got two articles. .with this also if we dun make it to top 10 .. i dunno how we ever will? 

Pls put ur best efforts n post.. two comments a day... atleast..
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Tanu and ithasme.

We will try.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Come on guys.. we got three articles.. pls get serious about commenting.. pls..
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Come on guys.. we got three articles.. pls get serious about commenting.. pls..

Tanu I think they have restricted comments to, 2 per member.Yesterday twice  I commented on the article KK was tagged in. Today when I tried commenting I got this message

"Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 2."