Who told you?

Poll

Who told you or where did you learn?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
One of the questions asked by Karan was who told you/where did you learn from? I mean first? you don't have to answer if you don't want to and please don't bash... I found this interesting when I heard the answers and thought wow this is a good question..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
hey!! 😃 good one!! i totally forgot bout that.. wen karan asked the ques i was like.. my Mom!! yeah my Mom did tell me-the first time that was wen i got to know😳 ..well not everything ofcourse..rest i heard from friends😛
wat bout u @brainychild?
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its my bstfrnd who tld me abt it when i was in cls 11. Seriously i didnt knw any singl thng abt it be4.
kavyasam thumbnail
was first intrigued by science books but was too shy to ask anyone even my mom,  and nobody bothered to educate me :P,   till I found out through friends and books at the age of 20 😲.   then lot of things that had not understood before fell in place 😆.

Atually it was impressive how the question was asked to both teens and moms,  we got different perspectives. 👍🏼
shibz thumbnail
Mujhe tho ab tak kuch nahi pata!!<---------LOL to this choice😆

Madhu class 11?😲 kavz 20?😲😲

i think i grew up faster den...me class 7😲😳😆

wen i was little i thought married couple vow that they r blessed with kids.. n couples dat r not r probably coz they havent pleased God enough😆 wen i grew a lil older n watched movies i wondered how unmarried women cried of pregnancy😲😆 i asked my Mom...she said wen u grow up u'l know😳 later on i expressed disgust at some couple getting cozy on TV😛 so Mom explained a bit😳 like its natural n aise chalte bacche bhi ho jate hain😳😆 i shared it with my friends then😳 they were shocked but believed me n also amused😆 later on i got more knowledge from them only😲😆
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i found out in school..it wz compulsary 2 learn abt it..i wz only 11 den and in year 6😲😳 n had heard all sorts of rumours in school only before we actually learnt about it..🤣🤣
shibz thumbnail
wow! Anji u're faster than me😲😲😲...aur hum log tumhe khaamakha baccha bulate hain😛😆
Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

wow! Anji u're faster than me😲😲😲...aur hum log tumhe khaamakha baccha bulate hain😛😆

omg i can't even believ we r having this discussionShocked...🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣...see yes i kno..i'm not dat type of baccha u think i am😆🤣..but me still innocent..as u guys sayTongue😳 but still u learnt it before me anyway..😆 and my mum used 2 tell me it happens magically n i believed her for a while😆 untill school came😆 
kavyasam thumbnail
Shibz kya karu I was that seedha saadha ☺️.

I had an idea by watching movies and tv and natural curioisity, but exactly kya aur kaise woh bahut late pata chala I mean theory 😛.

but my son will learn very early may be in 5th grade, they will have a class on it. 

Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

Shibz kya karu I was that seedha saadha ☺️.

I had an idea by watching movies and tv and natural curioisity, but exactly kya aur kaise woh bahut late pata chala I mean theory 😛.

but my son will learn very early may be in 5th grade, they will have a class on it. 

he he Kavya..u r very seedhi saadhi..😛😆😳
n omg!! ur son will learn abt it soo early ya!!😲 mujhse bhi early😲😆..i rmbr we had a afternoon on it..girls n boys were split up..😆 wen we were learning abt it (jus d girls) d boys went to d compluter room n then vice versa😆