Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Shibz,mujhe pehle lagta tha shadi hone se apne aap babies aa jate hai. N jiske bache nehi hote mujhe lagta tha god unhe pyar nehi karte. Bt in cls 11,pata lag gaya kaha se,kaise kya evrythng. Thanx to my genious frn..actualy uske skul main cls 10th main compulsory tha ye sub to wo gyani banke mujhe v gyan baat rahi thi.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for sharing and answering; wasn't sure how comfortable some would be, so since i asked the question, i'll also share..

when i was 7/8 my mom was having my little baby brother. My cousin is like you know how baby's come?  I innocently said, through prayers, ALLAH magically throws the baby into the stomach. She giggled and told me and I cried that my dad would NEVER do that to my mom..So she .told me that this only happens with Christians and muslims don't do it this way; they do it the way I told.     yes i was gullible, but I believed her

When I was in fifth grade, i brought a paper for my parents to sign to allow me to participate in sex-ed. My dad was dead set against it but my mom said she need to know. After learning it in class, she questioned me about what I learned and explained it more (you know, cultural/religious/less biological-wise).

Believe me, after seeing that video in class i wanted to strangle my cousin for even thinking about scarring a seven year old with this... i mean what if i wasn't gullible, I wouldn't be able to look at my dad forget speak to a random boy for the rest of my life!

Today mama and I joke about this stuff all of the time (of course when papa is not home..lol)
Edited by brainychild92 - 12 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@brainychild,u were so cute. Evn i use to thnk hw my dad cn do dat wid mom. Oh god m laughng in bus nw.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
from school...didnt noe anything first but sabse pehle i remember that i was watching parineeta and wo scene aaya and i was like๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข then in 11 school me details me pata chala๐Ÿ˜ต
shibz thumbnail
Kavz...detail mein toh meri Mom ne bhi nahi bataya tha mujhe๐Ÿ˜†

Anji...ok..u r our baccha..innocent baccha๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜›

Madhu...muje bhi wahi lagta tha par tab bohat choti thi mein๐Ÿ˜ณ

Brainychild..๐Ÿ˜† same here..My friends n me used to think the same... O God!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
know about what? ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by LOVE_DMG - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
lot of us here have  thought babies appeared magically ๐Ÿ˜†,   aah those innocent childhood days ๐Ÿ˜  Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

lot of us here have  thought babies appeared magically ๐Ÿ˜†,   aah those innocent childhood days ๐Ÿ˜ 

seriously kavya dose innocent childhood days!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i heard that word first on TV...but didnt knw xactly how it happend...then one of my classmate told me..i was in 8th standard!!

PS - now ive crossed 10th standard !
Edited by -SuperNatural- - 12 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@TM - i loved the last 2 options !! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ