WRITTEN UPDATE 16th march 2012

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Hilarious episode today.
Rishi overshadowed Sameer with his appearance of one minute only today,enough to understand lots by the way indira keeps looking at him.Edited by KajAnj - 12 years ago
tfs anju..

...😊
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the WU Anju! You chose pink and purple today, refreshing choice... 😃

Sameer and Mandira were the main focus of today's episode. Almost every scene included Sameer. That is the reason why I did not like this episode. First Sameer talking to Indira on the phone. I could not believe that Indira called him up in stead of Rishi, and she even agreed to meet him restaurant. She trusts Sam blindly, once more becoming his easy prey. On the other hand, Sameer thinks he is on good terms with Indira because she accepted his request. Indira even became suspicious when she saw Dr Mukul in the restaurant; she thought this rich guys must have bought him for money. And that is indeed the case, but Sam managed to mislead her. Sameer and his cheap acts increase in scope day by day. Now he can not let a poor helpless patient alone, he wants to torture him indirectly via Dr Mukul, who gives Vidith wrong medications. I doubt if it was Dr Mukul who cured Inder Sharma, this guy can not be a lifesaver. I hope Vidith does not become more ill because of the intake of wrong medications. 😕

Mandira has become a real nuisance for Sameer. I actually like the way she is running after him, calling him repeatedly and overlooking him. I hope she takes care of him in the future too.😆 As long as Sameer does not get a hold of her mobile phone, everything is okay. The mobile phone with that picture is her greatest weapon at the moment. It is clear that Sameer gets disturbed by her presence. Mandira also knows how desperately Sam is after her sister. This could be crucial in the future, as Mandira could tell Indira and rest of the Besharma family about his dangerous plans and get him trapped in his own trap. The future of Maneer (Mandira + Sameer) still looks bright. 😊

The best scene today was when Indira slapped Sam outside SN. He is thinking of doing "dance pe chance", following this idea: Now as my brother is out of the way I am there for you. His obsession is limitless, once more the CVs show how "touchy" this guy is. I was shocked seeing Indira in his car, but the way he was touching Indira's arm and face was utterly disgusting. He was doing this in public without any fear. I am glad Indira gave him a tough lesson by that slap. I loved how she compared him with an ant from sewers. Indira also confessed her love for Rishi by saying Main aapke bhai se iss liye shaadi karna chahahti thi kyunki main usse pyaar karti thi. That was my favourite sentence from this episode. She still has some feelings for Rishi. Way to go Indira! 👏

Munna's charity business was successful on its first day. Kitne paise ikathe kar liye SN ke bahar. Sadly, he has no plans for Vidith. It is all his money and for his interests. The Besharmas are becoming more besharm day by day. I felt very sad for Indu when they refused to give her a 1000 rupee note. How much is she asking for? Only 1000 rupees. They are born with selfishness as their common denominator and primary qualification. 😡 Last but not least, they irritate and make fun of Vidith. They have no idea about his medical condition and his feelings. They should sit down and think about how they would have felt if they were in the same situation as him. Unfortunately, it is no use because they are completely brainless. When Munna said to Sunaina I am not brainless but brainfull, I burst out laughing. This man is hilarious. 🤣 Long live irony.😃

The precap looks very promising. Rishi enters SN and holds Indira's hand as she trying to feed Vidith. Now I am sure that Rishi is not going to kidnap Indira, that can only be Sameer. Sameer will try to take revenge of the slap. Rishi is more straightforward than I initially thought, he tries to clear all misunderstandings in front of Vidith in SN. Whether Indira will believe in his talk or not, is another matter. I hope she does, but I have almost no expectations after all that has happened in the past. This time she would not be shocked, because she has become accustomed to hear lies from Rishi's mouth. Rishi has good intentions and is telling the truth, however the chances are very small. We will get the answer on Monday. I am hoping for a brighter next week. This week has been among the most painful and heartbreaking so far in the short history of HD. 

Edited by indianfighter - 12 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Kutumb was watching dirty picture & imagining dancing with indur...🤣... now I have to watch the episode...Thanx for the updates.
me too.. sounds hillarious ..
and sameer.. seems he became more desperate now.. hope he didnt do smething bad 2 mandira or indira & put e blame on rishi again...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

Kutumb was watching dirty picture & imagining dancing with indur...🤣... now I have to watch the episode...Thanx for the updates.

She said Indira looked like Naseerudin Shah when young.But we say she was also looking like Divya Balan
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeen

and sameer.. seems he became more desperate now.. hope he didnt do smething bad 2 mandira or indira & put e blame on rishi again...

Now he has become dangerous for anyone who can come between indira & him.😡 He can do anything.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeen

But I think both sisters will get kidnap and indira will see swameer true face now.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Anju di..🤗

Finally SF truly deserved it.. that was long overdue.. !!

Loved the pre cap.. Indira still loves Rishi it's simply a matter of acceptance..!