Thendral

Thendral update for Friday 16-Mar-2012

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update lakshmi...

Little bit draggy episode...On the whole thulz advice to ta about "Dont search for problems" was fantastic advice from a wife.😉😉...Bhuvana Your fate again and again your lovable SIL vudaan argumentnnu..who can change...Letc how MIL vs SIL conversation going to be...
sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks,lakshyam for the update..

Episode not that interesting..but GW still never thirunthufy..Same with Lavanya..but they gonna suffer a lot..

TA eppo engge problem varumnu wait pandringge pole??eppadiyavathu problemle thalaiyidanumnu manasu thullutho??
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lav does not want her in laws/husband but want their money alone. 🤢 What a maanam ketta jenmam this GW and her daughter. 🤢 GP should give stop payment instruction to the Bank. Bhu remark to Prabha 'moonu peinga'. ROFL. Look who is talking. Bhu praising CP as her "carbon copy". 🤢 Rombha mukiyam engalukku theriyave theriyadhu ! Prabha is very straight forward. He calls spade a spade. 👏 I like him for it. =) Bhu tells CP she can easily bring him to her line. Day dreaming paavam ! He should run with a gal of his choice somewhere. CP dialogues were a kodumai today. Mr K let all your evil characters do any damn sin but puhleez don't make them polumbify and call themselves as innocent and make the viewers hear all the crap. 🤢 It is darn irritating. GW and Lav kuda picha vaanganum indha CP kitta. 🤢 TA's ubadesam to T was quite cute. 😆 Neriya akkarai irukku D mella. Nice !!  Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshmi akka for ur wonderfull update...🤗atleast u got TT scene at last some mins...😉 otherwise full of pei's s...😭

bhuvana and shruti scene was too long...😡 I liked prabha's words to CP...👏👏I am waiting to see bhuvana and cp's downfall...😡 😡CP zerox copy of bhuvana aam...? 😡

TT scene was nice to see..😊athuvum after seeing all the useless creatures😭...😡T advicing TA...👏 I hope this time  TA will listen T😆..no other way...😊

I wish no more problem for TA's job...😕
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshyam for that super fast update...
an episode that has more or less given an indication of things to come next week..

TA's back to functioning again...back to what he does best...ideas for tackling probs in a way to invite more probst.. His question to T and affirmation that they have some link with bhuvana brings back his sense of smelling a rat...(good conjoining of all their meetings with bhu..he forgot their intervention reg prabha's girlfriend...)

Bhu calling cp as a carbon copy--thats true...this one is a step further that bhu from the look of it...prabha gave her a good dose but that is of no use...hope her nose gets cut and she is forced to pay K's money to her...
overall waiting for the college track (wonder how things will move there..) as also TA's altercation with bhu again..(does this have to be with the bank job again?...) and madam sq's interview...just hope gw does not steal a couple of those blank cheks..
waiting for the promo...
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Lakshmi Akkaoi!!!😃🤗

Only money will save people till end aam...Enna oru criminals both mommy and daughter🤢...Lav madame is going to use blank checks which were signed by GP...super...she better not go to the bank where TA works😡...Lav is going to an interview aam...all the best to her🤢

CP said entering college is like entering terrorist camp and her heart is beating fast aam🤢...who is telling what😲...college is like that only if she enter college...Poor Prabha...wasting his energy on 2 useless people on earth...nallathu sonna uyira vaanging aam Buwana madame😡...Changing Prabha is too easy aam...i think Prabha will run away from that ghost bungalow if Buwana ever tells that he is getting married to CP🤢.

How to do a good social service advise by Mr.TA🤣...i got scared when TA said that there's a short cut to solve Deepa's matter...i thought he is going to tell Darman🤣.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the super updates today.

Today's episode was a bit slow...the after effects still continuing but the foundation for next week is set.

What an advice GW tells to SQ...Lav will get in trouble if she uses the cheques from GP without telling Nit and GP...SQ going for a job is a good idea...she needs to earn her own money...and now GW will be alone in the house in the mornings...I wonder if the hospital will be Bhuvana's hospital?

CP...lol...feeling scared to go to college...that's good.  Bhuv and CP was longer than expected.  Good to hear Prabha not supporting CP or Bhuv.  Both duplicates only have each other.

Tamil again meeting Bhuvana...hope Bhuv doesnt play with Tamil's job now.

Hope next week starts good, one week without Anand side track was good but I'm still expecting more better episodes.
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent update and side comments.
Well, Lav is sure going to get the divorce notice  with her actions instigated by GW! Nit is sure going to question her abt the checks.

Prabha although good in his advise is not strong and forceful; In fact with Bhu, he needs to be not just assertive, but aggressive. CP's views are just like Bhu! Seems like T has instilled some fear into her! The way Bhu speaks, it seems like she just wanted to become rich and powerful and so just used Lax to get her things done!! Whatever she thinks is correct! Prabha is seeing CP closely and so has assessed her very correctly and is open abt his views on her;however, the fact is that his mom is just Cp's bigger version! Also, Bhu has kind of been good to her son and so it is ok! Prabha just hit the nail when he said that CP's character and behavior is the worse and no body can tolerate her for even 2 min! (This is exactly how T feels abt Bhu too!)

Hmm... Seems like another problem for T/Ta is on the way thru Bhu! Hope TA does not get involved in any tussle with Bhu again as he has just taken up this job. Hope Bhu does not give problems to TA's job to get even with T and students! Also, let TA find out abt Bhu/T link soon!

Edited by Thendral_USA - 12 years ago
sobeys thumbnail
It was an okay episode today but they wasted too much time on GW and Bhuvanas scenes !! Lol I knew when Bhuvana said she had an important meeting with the bank for a loan TA is going to get involved in this !! Good question TA at least ur thinking how this Bhuvana is related to you but it's funny like TA said they always have so much problems with her!! So next week is going to be crazy for TA& T with the strike and the loan issue !! Waiting for promo and Monday's episode !!