Elena-Positive Or Negative? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i am totally agree wuth you . you just said the right thing elena wants everything i my opinion she judge ppl even its her mistake and she always make the wrong decision  in one hand she says she luv stefan and second she says she hate him i really don't understand her what she want she also don't know . they have ruin elena's character 
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

I agree with you haan😆

Elena is very bossy. On one hand she says that she loves Stefan, but on the other hand she comes to a conclusion that he is killing people ruthlessly. Fine, he was a ripper, but then she should be the last one to think like that about him, if she really loves him.

And more than anything, I love the StAmon bond. Both the brothers make the show worth watching with their enigmatic screen presence and chemistry. Elena for once should stop interfering in their lives because if she doesn't like people taking decisions for her, then she should respect other people's decisions also. She for once should stop interfering in StAmon's matters so that we get good brotherly bonding scenes.😳

omg i love the salvatore bro's too😊 they r just amazing... honestly i think that stefan gets the best in damon and damon gets the best in stefan😳 they SHOW that they hate each other wen they r willing to sacrifice their lives for each other... SALVATORES ALL THE WAY!