Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
a very big congratulations for your...
second thread..
very very nice.. update
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for 2nd thread...Hope it'll also get finish soon..
And amazing update...
The bidaai part ws really heart wrenching...And now looking forward to their new journey...
Cont...
mayuloveu thumbnail
congrats for new thread. amazing
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
congrats for new thread.

very niceupdate.

very well written.

continue soon.

thanks for the pm.
immayurfan thumbnail
congrats on the new thread
nice updates
AmritaReddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratulations on ur new thread to both of u 
the part was awesome n thanks 4 the pm
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter # 50

Nupur was still teary but her heart was soon recovering from the shock of her dad's tears and accepting the words of Mayank. Yes she was Mrs Nupur Sharma now. And she was pleased at the way her heart glowed thru all those tears from that thought.
*it suits me..*
Mayank looked at her from her beautiful face to the way the dress was making her look like a queen on a throne and grinned, *it suits u but u wont be keeping it for long.*
Nupur blushed and this time the blush was different.

Bcz this time Mayank was not just her lover. He was her husband and he meant everything he said.
*i was saying, my new name suits me..*
the way the blush heightened the emotions in her voice when she said that made it hard for Mayank to concentrate on the road, *you are distracting me princess..*
*really? I am doing that already?*
there .. It was back.. The Nupur he knew was finally visible under the anxious, nervous bride..
*why r u so nervous beautiful?*

He asked bluntly and Nupur taken off guard by the question replied truthfully, *i dont know.. Maybe it just the wedding.. I dont know Mayank..*
Quietly, Mayank shifted to driving with one arm and placed the free hand on hers. Holding them tenderly he raised her hand and kissed her feelings softly, *dont be princess.. And when you do, just remember i love you..*

Mayank switched on the lights and Nupur blinked at the way the whole house came into sight. It was yet not properly furnished, as Mayank had informed her that he wanted her to decorate the house herself and so as soon as Nupur stepped into the house, she felt the memories of the day Mayank had proposed her parade before her eyes.

Quietly following him to their room, she realized that was the only furnished room, and even though the bed wasn't decorated for their wedding night because there was no woman from Mayank's side to look at such details, but Nupur realized she preferred it this way. She preferred Mayank's dream home just to emanate what he is- masculine and protecting. Ofcourse she will be bringing lots of changes but that isn't what a girl should think on her wedding night right?

*the way u r blushing looking at the bed princess it seems u r busy with some.. Errmm.. Shall i say wild imagination related to it?*
nupur blushed even harder if that was possible, and she quietly turned around and searched for her suitcase.
She didn't realize when she was enveloped in his arms and he was hugging her back and whispered close to her ears, *i think u should change princess.. You are frowning with all these ornaments laden on u..*
she was indeed frowning but she had other reasons.

*mayank, mere baqe suitcase kahan hain?*
*i think they are not yet sent.. Gunjan said baqe kal ayen gay..*
*no doubt she said that..*
Mayank chuckled at his wife's expression, *kya hua Nupur?*
taking a deep breath Nupur turned to Mayank with a flimsy material in her hand, *gunjan only sent one bag which told me how much busy Gunjan had actually been with my shopping..*

Mayank still looked confused so Nupur explained exasperated, *gunjan only sent the night gowns bag! And trust me, i had no idea she had bought me so many of them..*
mayank's shoulders were shaking with laughter by this time. *remind me to give gunjan a thank you card.*

Nupur glared at him but made her way to the washroom.
A few minutes later when Nupur returned she found Mayank sprawled on bed, already dressed in his night cloths and feeling shyness surround her, Nupur quietly walked to the bed and sat at the edge..
Mayank saw his wife sitting at the edge of bed, flowing in a pink night gown and looking like a pink fairy minus her wand.. But then Nupur never needed a wand.. Those eyes were enough to make anyone be drowned in her magic..

With a strong urge to see her eyes and hold her oh so delicate and slender body close to his, Mayank said,
*princess.. This bed is big enough for both of us.. Please join me..*
nupur turned at his voice but her nervousness was so visible, Mayank quickly sat up and pulled her in his arms, *relax princess..* he softly ran his hand thru her head..* it only me.. u trust me, right?*
*i do.. But..*
she whispered against his chest and was answered by, *then just trust me sweetheart..*

with this he softly made her lie beside him so that her face rested on his chest and her hand was enveloped in his

*princess wants to talk for a while?*
*yes please.. I feel all.. Nervous and anxious and shivery and..*
*and a bride.. you feel like a bride on her wedding night.. Trust me princess, i m equally nervous..*
Nupur looked up at him, *you are?*

*how many women do u think i have dated and married and ended up with in the same bed?*
a little re assured knowing even he was nervous Nupur snuggled to him and whispered, *i love you..*
*does this mean u r over the nervousness?*

*errmm.. Yes i think for now..*
*and now that my princess is over it can i kiss my wife?*
it was more from the word wife that Nupur looked up but nonetheless Mayank took it as an opportunity to kiss her. Once his lips molded into hers, Nupur just moaned and kissed back. Her hands running thru his hair and his moving on her body trying to get her as close as possible was enough to ignite all the passion they had for each other.

Softly making Nupur lie on her back, Mayank covered her body with his and soon removing all the barriers of cloths, nervousness, anxiety from between them, Mayank joined their bodies for a dance of love and pleasure making them both forget every anxiety, every fear.. All they remembered was the heights of the pleasure and the way they groaned and confessed their love for each other in even that dazed and intoxicated state.

Chapter # 51 - Page 7 - Fantasia.  

Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing...

amazing... update..
so romantic and filled of love...

truely amazing...
fabulous...
AmritaReddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail