Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter # 51

It was on the apex of ecstasy that Nupur's clenched fists loosened, and a few tear drops flowed out of her closed eye lids. They were finally over the boundaries of distinctions as two separate people.  It was a sensation of sweet pain flowing in her body, trembles were taking her all over, with that burning pain, but it all softened, when Mayank slowly kissed her wet eyes.

"You are okay princess?', he whispered, slowly rubbing her cheek, and she nodded slowly. Still too over whelmed with alien sensations around her body, she was unable to unable to speak or open her eyes, and with his heart contracting with immense affection and love, Mayank shifted softly and enclosed her shivering body in his strong arms, and held her close, "is it fine now?.", he kissed her head softly, and feeling the shivering reduce a bit, she nodded.

Mayank was again amazed at the delicacy of his wife. He vowed to himself to always keep her in his arms, to protect, nurture and pamper her. What else could anyone do with a princess like her!.

Mayank himself got too over whelmed with the love and his shivering princess in his arms, that  he bent down to kiss her, but was yet again left smiling at her deep breathing. She was asleep, and softly rubbing her shivering arms, he didn't realize when his own eye lids got heavy.

Nupur didn't know what time of night it was, but all she knew that she could spent all her life, just looking at his calm peaceful, sleeping picture, but with his arms protectively holding her close, she also wanted him to talk to her, to whisper all those sensuous and love filled phrases, just like he was doing a few hours ago. She wanted him to kiss her wet eye lashes, just like he did on the apex of ecstasy. Although she could feel his hot breath on her shivering body, she was still missing him.

Taking a deep breath, she brushed her nail over his chin, taking down to his neck and then broad shoulders. Blushing herself on her seductive moves, she slowly bent and kissed his shoulders, softly at first, but then sharply sunk her teeth in his flesh, until he groaned, "take it easy wildness".

He immediately opened his eyes due to the sharp pain, and biting her lip, Nupur quickly moved a bit away, observing his expressions, "did it hurt?", she asked slowly

Mayank chuckled and pulled her close, if it was possible more, "yes it did!!", he sighed dramatically and Nupur shrugged and snuggled," no problem, it was pay back!, your love bites pained much much more and they are even more in number", she sighed and Mayank, whose passion raged with the way she was carelessly snuggling to him and  thus he time bent  down on her neck and brushed her fingers tenderly over the marks, "I am sorry", he whispered, softly placing wet soothing kisses on the love marks and Nupur moaned and dug her nails in his back, until he decided to have mercy on her melting body. She was again shivering slightly and Mayank was hugging her, "umm princess, don't you think we should have a bit of dinner, I mean I didn't even have breakfast today properly", he sighed and herself feeling weakness, she couldn't agree on anything else than food right now!

It was within 10 minutes, that pulling on their night suits again, they both were on their way to kitchen.

"I guess you don't know but the bride's first visit to kitchen should be special, especially when the bride is not that fond of cooking", she stopped just on the door of kitchen and spoke all this stubbornly, crossing her arms around her stomach.

She looked even more beautiful with that pouting expression that Mayank quickly kissed her lips and picked her up in his arms, "accepted this way princess?", he asked chuckling, and grinning herself Nupur nodded.

The kitchen was as expected, like the whole house, lavish and laden with all sorts of accessories, "I have frozen dinner, as in I was sure we would need dinner so I kept myself prepared", he winked at Nupur, who was sitting on the counter and holding an apple.

"You know my tooth hurts, as in I broke it last week and I want to eat this apple, but I am not able to", she sighed and looked at the apple dreamily and Mayank took it from her hands, "I guess apple milk shake won't hurt that much, what say?", he said already chopping down apple and Nupur chuckled, "not at all!!"

They both had a glass of apple milkshake, and with it biscuits and cookies, and just to accompany Mayank, Nupur also chewed a bubble gum.

"Don't tell me swallowed the gum", Nupur was looking at him open mouthed, still chewing hers', and Mayank grinned, "I did!, I always do that", he said placing back the juicer machine.

Nupur shrugged and threw her gum in the dustbin and once she turned, Mayank was intently looking at her, with an expression of "now what", and this made Nupur blush all over.

"Umm .. Mayank ..

"yes princess?", he took a step towards her nervous and shy wife, who was holding onto the counter for her support, but soon, it was Mayank's hand over hers', "yes princess?", he repeated , sensuously slipping his arm around her waist, and way his fingers were dipping in her waist, Nupur moaned, "just because I know what wild things you are going to do to me, I want you to compensate by carrying me to our room", she said slowly, looking at him with shy and passionate expression, and Mayank had no option but to groan and instantly pick her up in his arms, "I would prefer if you repeat your pay back methods", he winked and biting her lip, Nupur hid her face in his shoulders, anticipating new heights of passion waiting for her.

Chapter # 52 - Page 9 - mulan.

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay so i HAD to comment on THIS part!! .. 😛

Ahem ahem! Kya HOT part likh diya hai tumne tu princess! 😉 😉
But that is not all .. It was written beautifully with undertones, anxieties of entering a new relationship, heights of passion, love, and as you told me, foreshadowing too!! 😃

Hot, romantic, breathtaking and amazingly well written part kinzuuu
*hugs* Love u jaan!! ❤️

Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago
--WHATEVER-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
beautiful update...
n so romantic...☺️
loved it...❤️
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
beautifull
and speechless
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was so beautiful..
amazing and wild update..

really enjoyed it a alot..
truely.. amazing... 

very very nice
love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Romantic n beautiful update

-Anila- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
☺️☺️☺️ ☺️☺️☺️ ☺️☺️☺️
Ahem...Ahem...☺️☺️☺️
Superb...HAWTTT...Romantic and Passionate update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautifully written like alwaysss by our Romantic Kinzu API...😉
i wasn't at all expecting dis as i was expecting for a morning scene bt still loved it lodsss
waiting eagerly for d next part...
love u APIs...🤗🤗

Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
...angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful n romantic update... Loved it...
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful updt kinza
thanks for the pm
parul_bansal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nic part...
thanks 4 the pm
may god bless u