Magical Acceptances. Thread # 2.Epilogue - Page 28 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
U took me to some kind of magical world api...😍
Everything, EVERY single bit ws so well balanced that it seemed the most beautifully written wedding night part...
Loved how u showed all the mixed feelings a bride go through in this night...The anxiety, fear, shyness, love and most of all PASSION...all ws amazingly written...
And i specially loved the middle part...lol pay back haan...😆
Loved this part to bits...👏👏
Thanks for written it so beautifully..🤗
Cont...
v v romantic update
liked it..
very nice update.

continue soon.

thanks for the pm.

Express and Mehku.. Congrats for the 2nd thread... and i know you both must be wondering that I just keep hitting the LIKE tab.. but I don't comment...

Honestly, I can't comment.. I am not capable of commenting ... You both write so beautifully that I feel very small , infact, I feel that I am no one, in commenting here... 😊 😊

Keep writing and God Bless you both... 🤗
Chapter # 52

Nupur groaned and held on to Mayank tightly while they both reached the peak of pleasure together. All the passion they had felt for each other was drowning them and they both had stopped trying to stay in senses. They preferred losing them in each other arms for each other's love...
Snuggling to Mayank Nupur was again ready to sleep in his arms when Mayank kissed her forehead and said, *sweetheart i warned u before u ignited my passions with ur love bites that u wont have time to rest.*
blushing and cuddling further, Nupur mumbled *hmmm...* and Mayank chuckled, *princess your aunts and uncles will be arriving in an hour.. Should i ask place a board at our house, *newly married, dont disturb*?*
*kya hai Mayank? Stop teasing.. Nahe so rahe mein.. I just like being in ur arms..*

enveloping her in his arms Mayank kissed her head and whispered * thats good for u.. Bcz i intend to keep u here- always..*

*seems like i have company in intruding the new couple's privacy?*

*what?*, gunjan turned around frowning only to find Mayank's best friend Sam making his way to her.
*hi i am Samrat.. Mayank's bestfriend.. I guess we have yet not been formally introduced?*
sam forwarded his hand and Gunjan shook it rather hesitantly, *gunjan.. I am nupur's bestfriend.*
*aray wah! That makes us friends right?*
he grinned lazily with a carefree manner and Gunjan smiled inspite of herself.
Before she could reply they were at the door and Sam was already ringing the bell,

*disturbing a newly wedded couple doesnt happens to be my style but i had to discuss something about reception with Mayank..*
gunjan smiled politely but her attention was diverted when Mayank opened the door..
*goodmorning jiju..*
Gunjan grinned knowingly at the disheveled state of Mayank, *my apologies at disturbing u both but kya karoon, princess ka reception ka dress laey hoon!*
mayank grinned back sheepishly and inspite of all his teasing Nupur, he was feeling embarrassed in the situation of people arriving with knowing smiles right after their wedding night..
Showing them both into the house, Mayank pointed Gunjan towards the bedroom while he was left as a subject to teasing by Sam who started off,
*mayank i m surprised dude.. No *don't dare disturb us we r newly married and very busy* board at the gate?*

*oye hoeyy! How i wish i could whistle!*
nupur turned and found a grinning Gunjan standing at the door.
*thora jaldi aa gaye na mein jaan?*
nupur blushed but quickly moved and hugged her bestfriend.
*dont tease Gunjan.. I feel all..*
*happy?*
*much much much more than happy..*
*awww...*
gunjan kissed her best friend's glowing cheek and hugged her, *i m sooo happy for u princess.. Jiju and u r made for eachothr.. Aur aj to tm real princess lago ge dekhna.. Apne princess ke princess..*

with this gunjan pulled out Nupur's dress and just looking at it made Nupur sigh, *gunjan this is so beautiful..*
gunjan smiled , *and pink will complement your blushes princess..*
winking Gunjan quickly set to the task of making her princess look the best while in their excited discussion they didn't hear Mayank leave without entering the room.

Nupur was looking at her reflection in the mirror.

She indeed look beautiful and the reflection was completed when Mayank joined her at the dressing table all ready and looking as handsome as ever.
*hey beautiful..*
he smiled and his caressing gaze touched and  the praise she saw in his eyes made her glow even more. But then suddenly he frowned, *kya hua mayank?*

*princess why arent u wearing jewlery?*
*bcz its too heavy..*

nupur pouted but Mayank was paying attention to his cute gestures, *but u have to princess.. You cant go to the reception like this..*
nupur was taken aback by his tone, but decided to let it be and on his insistance and against her will was laden with jewlery.. She thought of arguing once or twice but mayank was so adamant at her looking a princess with all the zeal that Nupur had no heart to refuse.

Nupur knew she was looking beautiful and perhaps that was the reason she was not impressed by the way she was over loaded with jewelry.. It was making an impact on everyone and she was sure she heard her bua say, *mujhe itna dar tha apni bachi ko le kr.. Per ab mein itmeenan se yatra per ja sakoonge.. *
nupur had no idea what was going around her but yes, it was as if everyone who saw her that day passed such a statement.
*they both look great together..*
Gunjan didnt turn..

During the reception she had often recieved friendly smiles by Sam and found him beside her. So still looking at the best couple of the universe she said, *they look the best..*
grinning Sam looked at the love filled way Gunjan was looking at the stage.
*you yourself look great..*
this time gunjan did turn and looked at him. he was again flashing that lazy grin of his and combined with his compliment made her feel warm.. *errmm.. I guess a thank you is expected?*

She grinned back at him and he felt something flutter in his heart at the warmth of her smile.. Maybe it was a beginning of friendship or maybe it was something that often lacks identification as a relation until it is strong enough to embed in one's heart completely.

Nupur was taking off her jewelry and was too tired after the function that she didnt hear Mayank enter the room until he had her in his arms..*i love u princess..*

The way Mayank was holding Nupur close she very well know he will make sure he proves his love for her in a short while.. Blushing she leaned on him and sighed, *i am soo tired Mayank..*
*really?* he whispered close to her ear , his face buried in her hair..*am i to think i made a good impression on my wife on our wedding day?*
*mayankkk!*
nupur whined and mayank softly kissed her head, *kya hua princess?*
*i dont know.. I just didnt like being a decoration piece today..*
*but princess u are the bride..*

*phir bhe nahe..*
Mayank would have argued but Nupur looked so weak and vulnerable and tired that Mayank decided to let it be.. Making her turn to him, he softly took her face in his hands and leaned to kiss her eyes, *i guess we should give our love making a break for tonight.. My princess is really tired..*
blushing to her roots Nupur hit him lightly which made him chuckle but nonetheless she agreed with him..

. She was too tired to ponder over anything after that and so as soon as she lied on bed, she snuggled in Mayank's arms and slept.. Slept like a princess in the arms of her prince charming.

Chapter # 53 - Page 12 - Fantasia. 

Edited by mulan. - 12 years ago
beautifull
but i sensed this thing which will come soon
Beautiful update.
loved it lods.
Beautifully written...
loved it to d coreee...
so another love story is in making han...
loved it...
love u API...🤗🤗🤗

Edited by 18anila1 - 12 years ago
lovely update...
continue soon
nice part but I got confused abt d jewellery thing...Y dat reaction??

Beautiful update..
I think the real adjustment is soon to begin...
Loved it...